On the road again... a place for women getting into the TTC groove again.

Hi Anchor!! I hope you're feeling well! I'm at the beginning of my long cycle. I still have at least 15 days before expecting ovulation and I'm already on CD7. I hate long cycles.... stupid clomid was supposed to fix that problem. Boo.

Hi red :) how is your weekend going ? I'm indulging in a glass of vino , haven't in a while its so nice :) ...... Had a week full of all things baby , my friend announced pg after 4th Ivf , delighted for her , went to a birthday party for my niece and my 21 year old niece there with her bump , due the same time as I would have been , and today a friend of the oh visited with her 5 month old baby boy , what a dote .., work college just announced the birth of her baby girl ( she was 12 ) weeks ahead of me before I m/c ....

Nothing for it but wine :( ........

Sorry left... Keep your head up..l enjoy the vino... And know your time is right around the corner

Thanks Cary :) I'm fine really just a lot all at once ! Tommrow ( or after my 3rd glass of wine ! ) ill be back to hopeful :)

Lol! That's the spirit :) no pun intended :)

I'm completely in limbo right now... After my one day period.. And five days of spotting... I still do not have a positive test. I do however have very sensitive nipples (they actually hurt in the shower) some pain in my lower stomach, a backache, my skin is terrible, and I'm constantly nauseous.... I'm not sleeping good either...

I took a test today and thought I saw a very faint shadow... So, only time will tell

Cary! I really hope that shadow is the start of your bfp! That's how it started for me. :)

Left - so sorry for all the reminders of where you should be right now. Enjoy your glasses of wine and good luck for your next cycle!

Red - hope time passes quickly and this is your sticky bfp cycle!

Hi red :) how is your weekend going ? I'm indulging in a glass of vino , haven't in a while its so nice :) ...... Had a week full of all things baby , my friend announced pg after 4th Ivf , delighted for her , went to a birthday party for my niece and my 21 year old niece there with her bump , due the same time as I would have been , and today a friend of the oh visited with her 5 month old baby boy , what a dote .., work college just announced the birth of her baby girl ( she was 12 ) weeks ahead of me before I m/c ....

Nothing for it but wine :( ........

I am enjoying some wine as well. Cheers! I know we're still stuck here waiting so we might as well make the best of it!

Cary I hope you get your bfp! Starry...any more tests? I wanna see that line get darker!

Thanks Red :)

Can't wait to see yours... It will be here sooner than u think

Thanks Red :)

Can't wait to see yours... It will be here sooner than u think

Hahaha I THOUGHT it was gonna happen right away. But I sure hope it happens sooner than I NOW think it will. It feels pretty hopeless most days. But I'm hanging in there and have plenty of distractions in the mean time. I'm starting my FF2 (firefighter 2) class next weekend and I'm pretty nervous about that. I feel like I barely made it through the first level of firefighter training and now I have to do more!

Never give up! Never surrender! Bwhaha that stupid quote from that stupid movie just popped into my head (can't remember the name, even). I thought it applied to our situation. hehe

Amen... Because one day when you have a house full of kids.. You'll look back and this time will be a distant memory....

No more tests. I used my last one the day after my bfp and it was a bit darker. But the line comparison game can drive me batty so I'm saving my money and just trust that I really am pregnant. lol I'm not really a POAS-aholic anyways.

I also look forward to the day when TTC and pregnancy after a loss are all distant memories. I don't really like the person this drama is turning me into at times.

Soooo I'm going to try some other things this month because the clomid didn't seem to do anything. I bought some softcups and preseed. I also made my hubby go on vitamins. I'm turning into a crazy person and I just hope that this all works. Anyways, I'll keep ya'll posted. :)

Glad you have a plan red... FX'd tht it works and this is your month...

Hi ladies, sorry for the delayed response, my sister is visiting from overseas so we were away all weekend.
Hi anchor , ticker is moving along swiftly is see :) how are you feeling ?

I'm cd 11 and likey to o/v within the next 5 days :) then the dreaded Tww !!!

Busy time for you then hopefully! I'm feeling okay, the days are going by a little quicker. Definitely tired, and once every few days I feel a bit nauseous, but really nothing to complain about. I'll try to get an early scan in the next week or two and see how everything's going. I feel confident, but I want to have some evidence before sharing the news with anyone!

Soooo I'm going to try some other things this month because the clomid didn't seem to do anything. I bought some softcups and preseed. I also made my hubby go on vitamins. I'm turning into a crazy person and I just hope that this all works. Anyways, I'll keep ya'll posted. :)

Good stuff, we started using pre-seed the cycle I got my first bfp, and then used it again this time around and it only took two cycles. I can't say for sure that it's because of pre-seed, but it might have helped and definitely didn't hurt! Also made it easier on both of us to bd more frequently. :)

I hope everyone is doing well! Not really much to report on my end. Still the early days...

Not much to report here either at least 7 more days before I even need to think about bding for pregnancy. For now it's just for fun.

Just started my firefighting class. I forgot how tough this stuff is for a smaller female with not much experience. I hope you all are also finding ways to pass time.

I'd be too chicken to try for firefighting. And I'm way too out of shape. I get breathless going up the stairs! (very bad, but I've been a hermit all winter...just waiting for the snow to melt so I can start walking and bike riding again).

Is this going to be a paid position or will it be for a volunteer crew?

Sounds awesome red...

AFM just waiting to see what happens....

I've been a volunteer for about a year and a half. I never really thought I'd get into it either but when life throws you opportunities it's best not to say no. It's one of the hardest things I've ever done and like most challenges completely worth it in the end. More women should get into the fire service because it's definitely empowering.

Starry- I'm ready for our snow to be gone as well! The other day I saw some grass and got excited. Spring is on it's way. woot woot!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->