On the road again... a place for women getting into the TTC groove again.

On another note, my ovary feels like it's exploding right now. I have a sharp stabbing pain in mp lower left quadrant (sorry EMT speak). If I was anywhere near ovulation time I'd be jumping for joy. As it is, I think it's probably just my body freaking out because it's stupid.

Maybe it's warming up? I got some one-sided pain and little bits of ewcm around cd13 or 14 and I didn't actually ovulate until my usual time, if not later, around CD23 or so.

I hope it's a good sign. I'm going to go pick up some pregnancy tests and test just to make sure it's not an ectopic pregnancy. It's quite a bit more painful than any other O pain I've felt before.

Hi! I was hoping someone would have an idea for me...

On the 24th, I had the really thick CM... it felt like I peed my pants. I was worried it was AF...but when I checked it was creamy white. Around the same time, I had tingly bbs. My husband and I have gotten busy (ha ha) all but four days since March 15th just to be safe. End of last week and into this week, I have been exhausted, on and off headaches, peeing what seems like more often, and feeling "sea sick" like on and off all day. I was also STARVING yesterday. I would eat, then an hour later I was hungry again. I thought this morning would be a good day to test, but I think it was too soon as I got a BFN. I was feeling really down about it but I have to remember I'm not out until AF shows her ugly face.

So today, about five minutes ago, I started having menstrual like cramps, but only for about five minutes, and along with the cramping, the cramps when into my back and I felt a slight pulling under my belly button. What could that be? Is it AF about to show her face or could it be related to early pregnancy? Any help/thoughts/info would be much appreciated. The cramps are now gone completely.. but the sea sickness has somewhat returned...

Thank you ladies

The pulling under the belly button sounds like it could be pregnancy. Also, the on and off again nausea would make me suspicious. Did you get these with your last pregnancy?

I also got loads of cm. One day it honestly started to run down my legs! But this was well before I got my bfp. I must have noticed the change in cm within a day or two of ovulating as it was over a week before I even got the shadow lines I thought were evaps.

Wait a few more days if not a week and try again. Good luck!

Red - I know we can't compare pain...especially over the internet...but some of my ov pains have been quite vile. It was like someone was sticking a hot pin into me. And my ov signs this past month were especially intense so maybe it's a good sign for you too!

The nausea comes every day... just sometimes it's worse than others. This was what I remember from last time.... I am going to hold out again for as long as I can. AHH!

Thank you

Rayray... The last time, I had nausea off and on... I thought it was because I was so stressed at work... I definitely remember the pulling pain under the belly button... Sounds very good :) sending lots of :dust: your way...

Starry and anchor I'm so excited for you and hope to join you very soon!

AFM - still waiting... There's been so much stress lately. My mom - who is my best friend- was diagnosed with breast cancer and she is waiting to hear about a biopsy on her lung. My grandfather is 96 and he fell and broke his hip really bad... Work is crazy and I'm exhausted 99% of the time... But I am at peace with whether or not I am pregnant...

Hello everyone :))) I was offline for 2 days but am back :)) well I'm waiting for crosshairs on ff , I'm loving this temp taking :) another thing to obsess over. Me and oh did everything we could this month b'ding 7 days in a row ! Poor man is exhausted lol..... Now it's all up to Mother Nature :) here is wishing , hoping and praying she is kind this month xxx

Hi everyone :))

:hugs: Cary, so sorry to hear about your mom. I hope the biopsy on her lung comes back clear so they can focus on the breast cancer. My grandmother has been cancer free for a few years now so there is always hope! And I hope your grandpa feels better soon.

:dust: to everyone

Thanks Starry... Lung came back with three spots of cancer...

Kinda puts things in perspective

Oh Cary I'm so sorry. Watching ones parents' health decline is so hard. :hug:

Left- Im glad you are temping. I actually find it helps me pass the weeks and gives me something to do.

Ray ray-any news?

AFM- the sharp stabbing pain I had yesterday continued to intensify so much that I was very close to going to the ER. I read somewhere about women on clomid having pain like this and it turning out to be ovulation. So I made my hubby have sex with me which hurt more than it felt good but I used my softcup and tried to trap the little guys up there just in case I was ovulating. After that the pain was worse and I could barely walk so I took some tylenol and went to bed. I woke up this morning pain free with a bit of a temp rise. Maybe I did ovulate after all. If so that would be a record at 10 days early. I'll know more by watching my temps. If they dip tomorrow then it was probably a cyst and not ovulation. BUT if I did ovulate and I did get pregnant my due date would be CHRISTMAS DAY EXACTLY! How cool would that be?! Damn I wish I could speed up time and know if ovulation did occur.

:dust: for a Christmas baby!!

Cary - That really sucks. :nope: Cancer is such a crap disease. I really hope your mom can beat it and send it back to the pit where it belongs. I also have a really tight relationship with my mom so I can imagine how you must be feeling. So scary. :hugs:

Thanks.. That means so much to me! We used that exact phrase... Send it back to the put where it belongs... So we are agreed... Hard time right now and for someone reason it makes me miss the baby I would be carrying all the more...

But I'm positive that my mom will beat this and she will be around to hold and cuddle my little rainbow babies...

Still waiting... Talked to someone about progesterone... Is it possible to get progesterone over the counter?

Cary you can try some progesterone cream. You can get some at your local GNC but I've been buying Emerita Pro-gest from amazon.

AFM- no christmas day baby...temps are back down. Boo. I guess that means all that pain was probably a cyst. Time to call the doc.

I'm sorry red... Hope you find something out... I have a cyst that they were able o see on the ultrasound, but they sad it won't affect me in terms of getting pregnant and staying pregnant

Cary so sorry to hear about your mum , news like that is scary but on the other side medicine has so improved in the area of cancer treatment . My uncle was diagnosed with lung cancer last year and has now made a full recovery and is cancer free :) he also had it as a secondary cancer ( of the bowel ) but he beat that too :) . If your mum is half as strong and positive a lady as you she will send it packing !

Red so sorry your temp dropped :( and you had that pain . Getting it checked out by the doc prob the best thing to do .

Me I'm 3dpo ff put me a o/v on Tuesday .. Taking my temp at the same time every morning is proving difficult as oh is on earlies in work and gets up at 4.30am ... I temp at 6.30-7 . I always wake up when he is leaving and then think crap should I temp now but it is not the same time as I stated charting with and then panic that I won't have 3 hours uninterrupted sleep before waking again at 7 !! So wake every hour . Last few temps a bit all over the place lol...... Any advice ?

I would temp when you wake up at 4:30 and then again at 6:30-7 and then average the temps out until you can pick a new schedule. Or since you've already ovulated, just go with the flow until next cycle. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->