On the road again... a place for women getting into the TTC groove again.

Hey ladies I'd like to share my story because I think I'm annoying my friends and I dont really have anyone to talk to :(

We were ttc #3 for almost a year, got a bfp last July, everything was great until my waters broke at 22 +4, Little William was born on 19th Dec 2012 at 23+6 but sadly gained his wings at 8 days old.

Words can't express how broken I am and how I NEED to have a baby to fill the hole I'm feeling (yes I know I cant replace him and nor do I want to)

Stopped taking microgynon on 14th March (3 pills left) as we decided it is time to start trying again considering how long it took to conceive last time,

So.....3 weeks through cycle one!!

Best of luck to those who are also trying for their rainbow baby! :hugs::hugs:

charmfan-

Welcome. I am deeply sorry for your loss. You have definitely come to the right place for support. I've found you can vent, ask questions and really say anything you want here. Every woman has great answers and opinions.. And best of all tremendous support and love. When I experienced my loss in November I felt so alone and my DH was at a loss of what he could tell me after awhile, then I found this website and I never ever feel alone. I am so glad you came, best of luck to you in getting your rainbow baby, I know it will come for you soon. Sending you lots of baby dust.

xoxo

charmfan-

Welcome. I am deeply sorry for your loss. You have definitely come to the right place for support. I've found you can vent, ask questions and really say anything you want here. Every woman has great answers and opinions.. And best of all tremendous support and love. When I experienced my loss in November I felt so alone and my DH was at a loss of what he could tell me after awhile, then I found this website and I never ever feel alone. I am so glad you came, best of luck to you in getting your rainbow baby, I know it will come for you soon. Sending you lots of baby dust.

xoxo

Thank you so much it means a lot, I'm sure I'm going to be driving myself up the wall ttc again lol :)

Welcome Charmfan. We are always happy to listen here because all of us have been in the same place where we had no one to talk to in the real world.

Hello charf , welcome to our thread :) I'm sorry for the loss of your little soul . The women on this thread are a great bunch of people who offer great support, encouragement and a listening ear . The advice isn't too bad either lol....

Hope everyone enjoying their Sunday , I'm having a very lazy day haven't got out of my pjs yet , movies on tv and eating Easter eggs ! I'm 5dpo today so nothing much to report here :)

Welcome, charm. I am so sorry for your loss. That sounds so hard. :hugs: I think it's perfectly normal to want a new baby to fill the gap. As all of us who have had losses know, it's not about replacing the lost baby. It's about finding a new source of joy when things seem so bleak. We have that ache for a little one in our arms and nothing else will satisfy.

I hope your journey to your rainbow is short and sweet and that you'll have a little brother or sister for William soon.

Welcome Charm...

Ok... so im wondering what is going on. Since my one day full bleed period and four days of spotting in March... i have had pain (kind of like a shooting, stretching pain) that goes fom my belly button into my groin.. There is also a little pain on each side that stretches into my thigh... They are short maybe a few seconds... So, I got a lot of ewcm two days ago and decided to do an OPK. I did an OPK last night and this morning. Last night it was almost the same color as the control line. Ths morning it was darker than the control line. But, today I got a ton of white creamy lotiony cm... It looked like I had put lotion in my underwear. If my OPK is darker than the control line that means that I should ovulate within 24-36 hours... Right? Why would I be getting the creamy cm?

My breasts started to get really sore on Friday... I was outside and it was cool and they started to throb... They are definitely fuller... BUT... All HPT's have a slight shadow but no true line!

Sure wish I knew what was going on?

Cary must be so confusing for you but I wouldn't waste the +Opk ;) us gals need to take every opportunity lol....

Lol... Def going to make use of every opportunity :) have to make hubby get up :) he worked side jobs this weekend :)

No idea Cary. I'm so sick of mixed signals. That's the thing that keeps me temping. It's the only way I KNOW when I ovulate because if I trusted other signs I would have figured I ovulated much sooner. Left is right, don't waste the +OPK!

Ok... So dark positive again this morning...

I found someone who had the same thing happen to them...the post was two years old and nobody had ever answered her question, but... She had a one day period and negative hpt... Then, the next month she got a positive...

So... I'm wondering (it was her question too) is it some weird thing where your body gears up to get pregnant and so you don't shed as much lining... Or are you further along but the hpt doesn't show up for a long time...

Sure wish I could find out what happened to her. Doctors never give me straight answers..

So... If I'm pregnant than I don't think some extra bd will hurt... And if I'm not then I def want to bd as much as possible since I've had three positive OPK's....

Cary you must be so frustrated !! Not knowing where you stand and where things are at is so hard. Did you go to the doctor ? If so what did they say ? Sorry you may already have posted this and I missed it . My doc told me for anything to be considered a period or Mensa it needs to be minimum of three days .

I've been to two lousy doctors... I've never been given a single answer...

It's frustrating, but honestly there is nothing I can do about it... What else am I supposed to do? The thing is I had a three day period in January, a two-three day period in February and only one day in march... But I've been tested and my egg quantity is really good...

Had another VERY positive OPK tonight... So we keep at it until they aren't positive anymore and then I will do it one more night... Just in case... Then the countdown begins...

I've now had three days of positive OPK's

Left: How are you doing in the tww?

Cary - that does sound frustrating. I've never heard anything like it. The doctors wouldn't even give you blood work? Hope all these positive OPKs mean you're getting a really good, sticky egg!

AFM - had more spotting today. It was the same as the other day only brown. We had gone to the city to submit our passport applications (we had been planning a trip but are cancelling it now I'm pregnant) and since it's quite a drive we did some walking around at one or two of the malls as the application process was surprisingly quick. We were only there an hour! We beat the rush by about 2 minutes. I kid you not. LOL Anyways, started spotting...only when I dabbed up there. DH is now putting me on unofficial bed rest. I was really hoping I could have a normal pregnancy where I could do normal things like go to the mall. :(

The spotting is slowing again and I'm getting my stretching cramps so trying to stay positive. But I'm making DH buy me a hpt tomorrow. I just need to see that "pregnant" result.

Oh Starry I hope everything is fine and the little bean is snuggling in tight!

Praying that all is fine Starry... That the little bean holds on tight

Very dark OPK again this morning... Line comes up before the control line... Wish that happened on a hpt...

OPKs usually confuse me but even I can tell that's a definite positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->