On the road again... a place for women getting into the TTC groove again.

:) its been that dark for four days... So exactly when did I o... Or will I o? If its 24-36 hours after a positive... It was that dark last night too... So it doesn't matter what time of day.

Guess I will keep doing them to see when it stops....

It is tough. I don't use OPKs but this past cycle I got my usual ovulation signs for about a week. I have no idea when I actually ovulated so I think that's what led to my confusion on when to take a hpt. I do recall the morning after my last day of ewcm I woke up feeling a bit chill even though the room was quite warm. Don't temps take a dip after you ovulate? I know I'm using that day to date my pregnancy so far.

I know you don't temp (I don't either) but maybe pay attention to your warm and cold flashes as well?

This morning I woke to a blood taste in my mouth.. Thinking that it might be sinuses... The OPK was really really dark... Wish I knew what was going on...

image.jpg

Cary I wish you temped, lol. It would be so much easier to tell what was going on.

Now I'm really curious to know what is going on. But this cycle I had ov signs for a week straight. Sometimes I think it just lasts that long.

I had some pinching pain on my right side today... Maybe I actually ovulated today... Any chance that a really dark OPK means that more thn one egg is released?

That would be something to look up. I don't know how fraternal twins work or how often more than one egg is released.

I had conceived twins with my son's pregnancy and I don't remember that feeling any different from other cycles but it was over two years ago.

I did an OPK tonight and there was just a faint line... Hoping that means I o'd... Gonna do one in the morning just in case my pee was diluted... I did drink a lot and I've one to the bathroom a pole of times

Pinching ovary pain plus a negative OPK is a great sign, phew!

Yeah... Finally!!!!!! The OPK was nothing more than a faint shadow today... Interestingly enough there was a faint shadow on the hpt... But I'm thinking it was the batch I bought... Anyhow... I'm pretty sure I ovulated yesterday. I read that ovulation pain in both sides means you're gearing up to ovulate but pain in just one side means you're ovulating... If that is the case, I would have ovulated yesterday mid morning... We DTD on Tuesday night so I'm thinking the timing was good... The fact that I couldn't have shed much lining given my one day AF maybe means things are looking good for this time around???

I had quite an LH surge... Lol...

Ya sure had Cary , hoping that means one big healthy egg :)

AFM 9 DPO , into double figures tommrow . I feel sick when I think of testing ..... Ignorance is bliss !! Not testing till minimum day AF is due which is next Wednesday and hoping if no show to test on Thursday . Busy week ahead in work which I'm hoping will mean no thinking time for me :)

Yay! Glad to hear you finally O'd! I'm in a holding pattern. Once again clomid has failed to do anything for my late ovulation. I'm on CD 19 my OPKs are getting lighter and my temperature is still down. I hate this. Sorry to be bitter.

:hugs: Red, I'd be bitter too in your situation. Are you still ovulating?

Cary - glad that your body final decided to finish its LH surge. Good luck to you!

Red... Is there another step you will be able to try? Hoping that you o soon and get the surprise of your life!

I'm sure there is another step. I think I'm still ovulating. I usually O no later than CD22 (one cycle at 23) so I should know in the next few days. I've got lots of EWCM so I think that O is right around the corner I was just hoping that the stabbing pain on cd 12 meant I was actually going to O early but alas... no change in temperatures from the last two months. The one benefit from Oing so late is my TWW wait is more like 1.5WW. I know sooner than most of you if it's going to be a good cycle or not.

Ya sure had Cary , hoping that means one big healthy egg :)

AFM 9 DPO , into double figures tommrow . I feel sick when I think of testing ..... Ignorance is bliss !! Not testing till minimum day AF is due which is next Wednesday and hoping if no show to test on Thursday . Busy week ahead in work which I'm hoping will mean no thinking time for me :)

Good for you Left, distractions are the key! Really hoping for you.

Hey ladies, I know it's been forever since I've posted. Congrats to all of the ladies who got their BFPs! Red- so sorry that the Clomid hasn't moved your ovulation date earlier.. I know how frustrating it is to ovulate late! But, like you said, at least you get a shorter TWW! ;-)

AFM, BFN after the first cycle of Clomid in February. DH and I decided to stop the Clomid for awhile and just go back to natural cycles. I've made the decision to *try* to stop obsessing so much, which is why I haven't been on here at all. I'm not using Clomid, not charting, not using OPKs, not researching, not coming here (except for today!), and not hanging out with my pregnant friends/friends with newborns. At the same time, I've gone on antidepressants and am still meeting with a therapist. All of those changes have helped my quality of life SO MUCH! It's still stressful, but so much easier when I'm focusing on things other than TTC, like building our new house! We got a BFN again in March. I'm just finishing up AF and heading into our 7th cycle post-miscarriage. It's discouraging, but, like I said, much, much easier when I focus on things in my life other than TTC. It *almost* makes TTC feel like it used to, before the loss!

Anyway, I just wanted you all to know why I'm not really here anymore, but that I'm still thinking of all of you! I'm sure I'll pop on every once in a blue moon, like today! Good luck everyone!

:hugs: Topanga - glad you have found a way to heal and find peace in your life. I hope you continue to feel better and that you get your rainbow soon!

Good to hear from you Topanga! We've missed you, but I completely understand... Sometimes we just have to walk away for awhile...

Anchor, how's it going?

Starry, I'm so glad to hear that the spotting has ended and you are getting rest.. Nothing you have to do is more important than that baby...

Left... Any new symptoms???

Red any news on o'ing

AFM... Guess I'm in the two week wait... We shall see

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back