• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

On the road again... a place for women getting into the TTC groove again.

Naw... Started around noon today... I did get some stretchy stuff today.. So maybe it has to do with ovulation....

DH had a dream last night that he was with his dad laying on the couch with two babies... One boy and one girl... They were like a month old... Anyway, he was saying bravo and the one month old boy was repeating after him... And he was like dad... Look at this....

My dream was of an older boy. Some one was trying to kill him.. But every time they tried I knew ahead of time and saved him. Then, at the end there was a cat. He spoke... Weird i know, and said awwww you're going to have a kitten...

Guess I need to watch what I eat at night...

I've lost 7 lbs :)

Congrats on the weight loss! I haven't been able to get mine to budge. It's a good feeling to see progress. :)

I like your dh's dream. Sounds very hopeful. And your dream can be a freaky hormone dream, I suppose. I've been getting those this ovulation cycle as well. I had a friend who dreamed she was having kittens while she was pregnant. I've read that is actually a common pregnant dream so maybe it's a sign!

afm - I've been feeling pretty gross and off today. If I continue to feel this way over the next week I may start to get suspicious that I'm pregnant. As for now I will just chalk it up to an off day. I have been feeling 'off' the whole fertile window and it seems to be getting worse. But I don't want to hold my breath yet. It's way too soon and I've been tricked before. If I am pregnant it will only get stronger. If I'm not it will come and go.

Thanks! I havent really worked out, just doing the shake and small meals
I hear ya.. Since the mc I've had so many months when I was sure that I was pregnant only to be disappointed. I've learned that you can't go by signs... When you are you are... Eventually it will show..

In the past when I've gotten my bfps I was pretty certain I was pregnant. I just knew. Heck, with my last angel I knew pretty much from the moment of conception. The entire TWW the evidence mounted with each and everyday. But my hormones since the last m/c have been very deceptive. So I'm wary.

Hi guys !! The Tww really is agony with the SS but its also almost impossible not to do it !!
Cary the pain in your back and leg could be muscular from your lower back , I have suffered with it for years ! It's not siatica but feels very similar . I used to get it around ov , even had it medically checked out to see if I had tilted womb or fibroids but ultra sound came back all clear ? Never did get to the bottom of it .

And yes turnover day is Tuesday , tommrow 18 weeks :) I still have to pinch myself !!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ets-Baby-joy-couple-refused-face-tragedy.html

Here is a wonderful article that I came across xxxx

What a lovely article. It is nice to read that sometimes all it really takes is to keep on trying. But I better not show it to DH because the triplet part will send him running for the hills. He is in terror of multiples. I think it's karma because he used to taunt his brother with that. My SiL is the daughter of a triplet so the odds of her having multiples was higher than average. But they only had singletons.

I can't believe you're 18 weeks already! Wow....

Having a low day and really need a dose of PMA. The linked article was lovely and helped a bit but I just feel so out of it this month. My pregnant-like signs were definitely overhyped ov signs as now that I'm firmly in the TWW they have all gone. It's definitely way too early for true symptom-spotting but I just feel so low. This last m/c has hit me so, so hard and my anxiety has been super bad as well. I'm not sleeping at night anymore because of it so that isn't helping with the PMA either...or the moodiness!

The closest to a 'sign' that I'm getting is crazy heartburn but I have had episodes before ever starting to TTC so I can't rely on that alone but it still toys with my hopes.

Also feel upset because my sister let me know my pregnant SiL is trying to force everyone to get their whooping cough vaccines otherwise they can't see the baby and it's just getting under my skin that she's so paranoid and hypochondriac about her pregnancy when she has never had a single issue ever. She has ZERO reasons to be so paranoid. I get that some worries and anxieties are going to come but this intense paranoia feels like a slap in the face to me. If she wants to see causes of paranoia she should come to the PaL and TTCaL forums. I know it shouldn't bug me this much but it also forces me to acknowledge the pregnancy which I am still not ready to do. Never mind that forcing people to get needles under threat of keeping the baby away is pretty mean. :wacko: I am hoping my sister is exaggerating a bit though my SiL has asked me to stay away when I've had a simple cough (I'm not about to cough in a baby or pregnant lady's face). Besides, I am sure if my family were to contract whooping cough they would stay away and not want to get out of bed.

Here's a little PMA... We can do this Starry... With Gods help it will be our turn!!!
It's our turn to graduate now :baby:

Your SIL seems a little silly if she is making that demand. I understand how hard it is. I get to see the baby that would have been the same age as mine every Sunday.. Following the mama's milestones throughout the pregnancy was terrible... Sending :hugs:

AFM I got gobs of ewcm today tinged with yellow.. I seriously thought I had wet my pants. I thought I was already out because DH and I have not DTD in like six days... But it looks like we are still on :happydance:

Anyway, sending huge hugs...

Cary! No taking breaks from DTD! 6 days?? That's way too long, you need to be jumping your hubby's bones. :D

Lol... We've had some issues... We had a fight.. We were exhausted.. I've been sick... Feel like one of my students with all the excuses lol...

Tonight's the night... I have a ton of ewcm and just got it last night but mostly today...

Cary- I completely understand. I always made it a point to never conceive a child while mad at my hubby. I wanted a baby to be born out of shared love so when we fought, I never pushed the "we need to have sex" issue.

I'm really interested for you to start temping if this isn't your BFP. I found when I temped that I got tons of ewcm a few days before O and then it gradually tapered off so the day of O it was never anything to speak of.

Cary something you should try if you haven't already- put your hubby on a vitamin every day and a vitamin C one too. I know this sounds crazy but in the year and a half that we were trying to conceive my hubby took vitamins only 4 months (sporadically). And guess what? 3 of those months I got my BFP. The 4th month was immediately following my second miscarriage this summer and I'm not sure I even ovulated. It might be pure coincidence or maybe my hubby's sperm needed a little bit of swim power but after a year and a half and only conceiving on the months he took supplements, I'm a believer. To make it easier, he took the gummy ones. Hahahaha

Hey, no laughing at gummy vitamins! They're the only ones I'll take!

Lol.,, thanks red.. He's been saying he needs vitamins... What do you recommend?

The one month I did OPK's, I got a positive five days after the start of ewcm... So we are going to keep at it every other day...

I had more ewcm than I have ever had before... It was like oozing out of me yesterday... Today I feel slightly dry... Guess we will see...

Thermometer is ready if I need it...

Cary to be honest there weren't a lot of choices for men's vitamins. But the gummies were definitely easier for my hubby to remember. I do recommend a gummy vitamin C one to go along with whatever Men's daily he decides to take. You can look up different benefits of vitamins to spermies but in the end they just don't make a vitamin for male fertility that's easy to get a hold of. Here's some examples article

https://www.webmd.com/infertility-a...0010622/can-vitamin-c-e-help-male-infertility

https://www.alive.com/articles/view/17772/6_ways_to_boost_male_fertility_naturally

They should make Flintstones vitamins in adult doses. Those were great!! Prenatals would be more palatable with m/s if you got to nibble on Fred, Dino, Pebbles, or BamBam.

Anyways, still struggling with the PMA. I am pretty sure I'm on 6dpo so it's still too early for true symptom spotting but the lack thereof is disheartening. I know it doesn't happen right away for me but I always like to hope it will.

I agree Starry... I used to love the flinstone vitamins...

So... I had unbearable lower back, butt, and leg pain on my right side on Sunday and Monday... Got a little bit of ewcm on Monday night and tons of ewcm on Tuesday... Stuff stretched like six inches or more... Pain was completely gone on Tuesday... Started feeling a little uncomfortable on my left side yesterday and ewcm started up again along with back pain on the other side... It only lasted a couple of hours and now it is gone...

Any ideas on what that is about?

DTD tonight, Saturday, and Monday.... Should have ovulated either this week or ths weekend... So even though we missed six critical days, still hoping that we caught the egg...

My bfp a year ago came when we only DTD about 4 or 5 days before ovulation. It can happen. It only takes one good swimmer. FX'd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->