• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

On the road again... a place for women getting into the TTC groove again.

Good luck Starry! My thoughts are with you but your cycles give me whiplash (you too, I'm sure). Keep staying strong, you'll get your next prince or princess eventually. :)

:hugs: Thanks! Shortly after writing my latest post I got gobs of ewcm and when I checked my cervix it was soft, high and open. And since DS was napping DH and I made good on the opportunity. :winkwink: I know DH and I are doing all we can to make this happen. The rest is up to God. It's out of our hands.

Red - how are you doing? Are you going to be getting an early scan?

Ray - I see you've reached viability! That's such a huge milestone...especially in a rainbow pregnancy. Congrats! Hope things continue to go well.

I just realized that if I do get my bfp this cycle it will be pretty much on the one year anniversary of when I got the bfp for my second-last angel.

Ray ray congrats on the milestone!!!

Starry I have a scan next Thursday. Until then I'm just trying to stay calm. I still feel icky on and off but all out vomiting would make me feel better by a long ways. At this point I really feel like it could go either way.

Ray ray congrats on the milestone!!!

Starry I have a scan next Thursday. Until then I'm just trying to stay calm. I still feel icky on and off but all out vomiting would make me feel better by a long ways. At this point I really feel like it could go either way.

Red I have everything crossed for you for Thursday , I have not vomited once , nothing but lots of feeling icky and dry heaving ! Apparently its not unusual not to vomit !!!!

Thank you ladies. I appreciate it. It was a great milestone to get to.

I didn't vomit until I got terrible headaches around week 11. Didn't feel sick really at all up until then except for the occasional nauseous feeling. I will be sending you love and thinking of you on Thursday. xoxoxo

I was the least sick with my son's pregnancy and that's the one that lasted (only the first pregnancy was less). Go figure. The sickness I did have disappeared overnight at about 9 weeks so that had me in a panic but obviously, things were just fine. It never came back either.

As the days looms closer I'm starting to feel really panicky and afraid. I've actually been pretty happy and hopeful this pregnancy and feeling icky has helped keep the anxiety at bay but today I don't feel as icky and that scares me. I'm convinced that my baby is slowly dying and the symptoms will fade away into nothing. Thursday can't get here soon enough!

Oh Red I know that feeling well , the panic !!! Remember its normal and usual for symptoms to come and go In the first little while , and after all you have been through its understandable that you feel as you do .

Nothing anyone says can take those feelings away , I remember sitting waiting for my early scan wanting to just run from the room ! The relief when everything was ok was overwhelming !!!! I so hope you have the same experience and I'm very very hopeful you will . Until then the best you can do is keep busy and get through each day xxxxxxxxx

Thanks guys. Last night I had this horrible dream that woke me up and I don't remember the dream but I remember feeling that this was a lost cause. I couldn't get back to sleep I was so worried. I swear this wait is going to kill me. I wish I could find peace and let things happen.

Just three more days Red!! Keep trying for positive thoughts... We are right here behind you

Red - I think what you're feeling is totally normal. Once I do get pregnant again I'll be a bundle of nerves until the second trimester. Find things to distract yourself with as best you can. Thursday is almost here.

Thinking of you and praying for the best! :hugs:

I made it to 7 weeks. No bleeding yet and I still have some symptoms. Granted they come and go and fluctuate in intensity but I am at least still pregnant today and still "ok". 2 more day until my U/S.

What do ya mean yet ! There is a big possibility you won't have any ever !! 2 more sleeps xxxxx

Ha ha, I think Red is trying to be positive! :winkwink: I've had bleeding in all four of my pregnancies by 6 weeks so if I made it to 7 weeks without bleeding I'd probably be using "yet" as well.

Red - sending all positive thoughts your way. :hugs:

afm - got really intense ov signs yesterday so we dtd again. I'm hoping I'm ov'ing a bit early but I can't assume ov is matching up with the signs though. I was planning on temping this cycle so I'd have a better idea but every single morning I forgot. :dohh:

Hahaha Starry. It's hard to get in the routine of temping. You really have to do it before you ever get out of bed.

And I guess I did have a tiny bit of blood after sex the other day but I'm not even counting that. It was so small and quit right away. I guess I say yet because I started heavy brown spotting by this time last pregnancy and a week and half later I miscarried. I feel positive that I'll at least make it further than the last one but I am not very positive that I'll make it 9 months. I'm focusing on little milestones though and Thursday is my first big/little milestone to get through. I think I might loose my shit if I see a healthy baby. I just don't know what I'll do with myself because I've yet to see a heartbeat and be able to experience that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->