• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

On the road again... a place for women getting into the TTC groove again.

I have the thermometre beside my bed on the nightstand right at eye level and I still can't get into the habit though at this point in my cycle I might as well wait until my next AF (if it comes)

I do think I'm ovulating early. I got lots of ewcm this weekend and my cervix was high and open. It was that way this morning but I just checked this evening and it's closed up and my cm is starting to dry up. I still have cm but it's gone cloudy, watery and just not very fertile like. It would be nice to think I am having a shorter cycle because longer cycles increase the odds of m/c. Though 35 days still isn't very short. But it's more within the realm of normal.

Red - thinking of you today. I hope you see a healthy bean with beautiful heart beat on your scan! :hugs:

You guys are the best constantly checkin in on me. :) Baby has a hb of 157 and and measures 7 weeks 2 days.

https://i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr25/lbkaiser/photo_zps37bd54b1.jpg

:wohoo:

Yay, Red!!! What a beautiful little baby! You must be so pleased.

I can hardly put into words what I feel right now. It's wonderful.

Awwww Red... I was praying so hard!!! That is wonderful news! Enjoy that sticky little bean!!! I'm so happy for you!!

Well, I got more ewcm last night. DH and I have been dtd a lot this week so I don't know if it was him or the fertile stuff. It was very stretchy though and my cervix is still high. I'm a little nervous about that because I have heard that long fertile windows increase the risk of m/c. I wish I had remembered to temp this cycle! We're BD'ing this weekend just to cross our t's and dot our i's.

And my crazy hormones continue as my gums have become very sensitive and bleed when I brush. Silly body.

I think your body wants to be pregnant as bad as you do. Maybe that's why it pretends to be pregnant and gives you extra time to catch the eggie. lol

That would be nice! I like the idea of my body helping me in my quest rather than be forced to fight against it. Maybe this time my body will want to stay pregnant. Of course, I think my body does want to stay pregnant because it held onto my last two babies long after they proved unviable. My one baby lived 3 weeks without growing at all. A little fighter. Because both m/c's were similar in that way I'm hoping it's a good sign that they were simply 'bad luck' and I just need a healthy babe to get my rainbow.

It's been a month since my tests and I haven't heard back yet so I'm guessing those came back all clear. I hope that is another sign my body isn't the one responsible for the miscarriages.

Hi all, can I join?

My name is Genna, TTC for over a year now with one miscarriage in April. Still no BFP getting very discouraged and BD is no fun anymore with all the pressure. Looking for support because no one else seems to understand and everyone else seems to get PG so easily... :cry:

Genna, we are so happy to have you hear and provide any support we can. We've all been there and know the stress and pressure well. After a full year of trying with 2 miscarriages I broke down and gave up. I focused on life again and just tried to enjoy my time with hubby. I'm preggo again with what I hope will be my rainbow.

Everyone here is at different points in their struggle to cope after a mc. Even being pregnant again does not make it all better. Good luck and talk about anything you need to hear.

Hi Missgenna, welcome to our little group.:flower:

It is very discouraging not getting the bfps we long for. I've been TTC#2 for 17 months now with 2 miscarriages in between. It can be soul-draining at times. I lost my latest angel in May and I'm just getting my cycles back now. I know my friends and family try to be sympathetic but yeah, people can't understand unless they've been there. I have two older friends who have gone through something similar so it's good to speak with them but it seems everyone my age gets PG quickly and never have any problems.

I'm so sorry for your loss and hope this month brings your rainbow.:hugs:

Hi genna welcome... I'm so sorry for your loss and I can definitely relate..l mc in November nd am still waiting for my BFP... It took me 2 1/2 years to get my first BFP...

Starry I have everything FX'd for this to be your month...

Today is cd14 and I haven't seen (or felt any ewcm) in fact the only thing I have is white lotiony stuff... Wondering what is going on this cycle... My breasts are tender and my nips burn a little... I've read that can be a sign of ov....

I bought a basal thermometer and have decided to start after my next AF.... Not sure what I'm doing but I am willing to try

Cary - if AF shows for me, then we can be temping/charting newbies together. And next time I WILL remember to temp each morning! Hopefully, neither of us will need to start up as we'll be preggo!

And I got creamy cm for several days before ewcm showed up for me this cycle. Just wait it out a couple more days. It may come yet.

Sounds good :) hopefully it won't get to that..

How are you feeling?

I usually have cm right after AF finishes so its strange to not have anything yet...

Cary and Starry I will be excited to stalk your charts :) I will offer any help,I can so feel free to ask or pm me with any queries :) I found charting and temping really helpful ( a bit addictive to be honest lol ) I would recommend you use Fertility Friend to chart it a free app to download . But as Starry said with a bit of luck neither of you will need it !!

Thanks left! And happy 17 weeks! Turnover day is Tuesday right?

Well... I still only have the lotiony stuff andi am now day 15...

Today I have severe pain in my lower back, butt, and down my leg... Hurts so bad I think I'm going to throw up! Now what is going on?

Maybe you slept funny? I was getting that a bit too but then DH said he was as well so I didn't think it was hormone related....unless it was sympathy pain! lol I hope your body starts to behave itself.

afm - think it is safe to say I'm officially in the TWW now as I'm starting to get post-ov signs. My cm is a little drier and a bit tackier and my boobs aren't quite so tender. But I am still really hormonal. I mean, I am outright miserable, it's awful. I feel flushed so I'm hoping that means my body temperature is going up in a positive direction. ha ha I'm trying to remind myself that just because my body feels like it's going back to normal doesn't mean I'll get pregnant. Or that just because I had gotten a new bfp about 4 to 5 months after my other m/c's will mean it will happen again. I love being hopeful but I need to keep an eye on reality too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->