On the road again... a place for women getting into the TTC groove again.

Hello Ladies
I've come over from PAL- will know some of you from there and from miscarriage support. Currently going through my third loss. Just thought I'd say Hi, since I might be around for a little while.

Susie - I am sorry you've had to come join us TTC'er ladies over here. But we're glad you chose our little group to be a place of support.:hugs: It's nice to have a little oasis for those of us who struggle with getting our bfps. When this thread was started I was still bleeding from my loss in the fall and seeing girls who miscarried after me around be 6 to 8 week pregnant. It doesn't happen quickly for all of us. I mean, it's been over 3 months and I just ovulated for the first time.

Have you thought of going for testing? I hope the doctors can find something that is easily fixed and you can have your rainbow to hold soon.

Cary - when are you testing? I'm testing on the 18th so I think we'll be testing close to each other. I'm really hoping neither one of us has to delve into the world of temping (I'm still intimidated by it all, ha ha) . :dust:

afm - have been feeling 'off' for a few days but nothing significant but this afternoon it has really picked up and I've gagged a few times. I hope this is a good sign and that I'm not simply coming down with a nasty buy.

Welcome Susie... I'm so sorry for your loss... Ths is a great thread and you will find tht the graduates are on here all the time... I stalk the ther one, but don't write much. But I'm there silently cheering them on.

Starry, I too am hoping to not need the temping... I'm not sure when i ovulated or even if I did...but AF should come n the 23rd so if I can hold out, I'll test when she doesn't show :) a little PMA for ya...

FX'd that this is it for you...

Hi Susie I'm so sad your circumstances brought you here , but happy to see you :) as you can see we all pop up every where around here ;) the support you will get here is just wonderful and you now have your very own set of cheerleaders :)

Starry and Cary waiting is the hard part ........ I've everything crossed for you both this month xxxxxxxxx

I have zero symptoms... Nada... Nothing.... Zilch...

Except for ths sinus infection/head cold that is still hanging around quite a bit

I woke up with terrible nausea this morning but no fever or diarrhoea so starting to let myself hope a little. The nausea has calmed and now I'm hungry but my stomach still feels a little off.

Whoa, Cary, we posted at the same time! I think 3dpo is a bit early to be feeling signs but I understand wanting to prepare yourself. I'm not super convinced myself just yet. I always fear I'm reading into things.

Definitely... I was so sure last month and the witch showed... The good news is that I am so busy the days just fly by... The bad news is that sometimes it feels like my life is just passing me by...

But... I'm holding on to Gods perfect timing...

I won't test for another week at least... Even then tht would be early... AF s due in 9 days...

Starry, you've had so many symptoms in the past but I'm cautiously hopeful that the nausea means something.

Cary- I had no symptoms this time around. Zero. I didn't believe it until I saw the line get darker.

Susie- I'm happy to see you hear so that I can follow your progress and root for you. I'm so sad for you that you had to make your way to this thread but I hope it will be helpful to you. Hang in there.

Welcome Susie. You've come to the right place, these women are incredible. I am so sorry for what you've had to go thru but you will get your rainbow. I believe it.

Starry & Cary- I am so hopeful for both of you. However, I completely/understand and agree that not trying to read into things too much or "count your chickens before they hatch" is the way to go when you want a baby so bad. I am bursting with hope for both of you.

Starry... I am hopeful that the nausea means something!!

And Cary just because there's nothing don't fret!!! 3DPO is early... there's still so much time for signs to start showing and some women don't show any signs early on or until after they get the positive test.

Your rainbows are coming. I know I must get so annoying saying that all the time, and I am sorry. But I am an eternal optimist, and I know that when I feel like I will never get something I want so badly, when someone is hopeful for me, I find peace in that.

Thanks for the welcome! Fingers triple crossed Starry & Cary!
I have a gynaecologist apt in the morning so am hoping he can tell me what happens next re testing. I'm supposed to have a rescan in the afternoon too- but I'm not sure there's any point as its clear I've miscarried. I'll ask his advise whether to go.
I'm also going to book an apt to go back to acupuncture as that helped me to get my last BFP after 8 months TTC, she helped me to sort out my cycles and bad PMT before.
Have got the next couple of weeks off work to recover as well

I'm hoping you get some direction at your appointment tomorrow Susie...

Well.... I'm still just hanging around... Tww sucks...

My ticker is off by a day....

Susie - maybe go for the scan even if you can have the reassurance that everything is definitely cleared out and you don't have to doubt and wonder later. But then, I'm bit of a hypochondriac and tend to worry about things. Good luck with the appointment and I hope the doctor is ready and willing to get testing going. I think you have to wait a few months before they can do tests. I think 2 months or so just to make sure all the pregnancy hormones are gone.

afm - I really hate the TWW!! One minute I feel so hopeful and the next I'm convinced I'm out. Then I get despairingly sad that I don't feel sick. It's all so crazy! I got a little bit of nausea during church but nothing significant. And my other 'big' preggo signs aren't around. My boobs aren't any different and I'm not running to the bathroom every 10 minutes.

I know the only way to know for sure is when I take a pregnancy test on Wednesday. I just think that feeling out means that I am. It sucks. This is my first real, normal cycle since the d&c so that means this would be my first failed cycle. The first AF I was still getting positives just a few days before so no chance to conceive. My last cycle was long and weird and I didnt ovulate so no chance to conceive. And I will only have one more cycle to conceive before my angel's due date. Stupid long cycles. :growlmad:

Sorry, I know I should keep up the PMA but I am just down, down down. I'm thinking the few 'signs' I"m getting are my new AF signs. It's hard to say. EAch of my pregnancies have altered my cycles and body cues. That's why I keep getting tricked after my miscarriages.

Sorry you're feeling down starry. This whole thing is so hard. I've got my fingers x for you. I seem to find when I'm sure it's not my month I get a BFP! Hope u find the same and that it's lovely and sticky!
Thanks for the advice - I'll see what the gynaecologist says. Strangely I feel ok ish- I really thought I'd have some sort if breakdown if I had another MC, but I feel Like I can get through it. Physically so far it hasn't been as demanding this time.
Following other threads and seeing so many rainbows gives me hope.
Night all x

Susie you definitely have reason to hope. There are so many positive stories out there. I honestly think that because you've been able to conceive so many times is a good thing. I think the women that struggle to do even that have a harder time getting a rainbow because their body may not even be able to get pregnant. At least we know your body isn't dysfunctional in that respect. You just need to catch a good eggie and sperm. There's a woman in a loss support group of mine that had 6 miscarriages and her 7th one is going to be a beautiful rainbow. All of her tests came back normal so nothing was "wrong" just wasn't quite perfect. When your rainbow does come, it will be perfect in every way. :)

Starry, I feel good about this cycle for you. What dpo are you? You should test now (y'know just in case) :p.

Cary- TWW blows. No way around it. The only way it ever got better for me was by giving up charting and counting days altogether. Only then did I forget what day I was on and time sped up.

Red- thanks for feeling so positive for me. I think I'm 9dpo so I guess I could get a bfp if I'm pregnant but I also am terrified to try. I feel like I want to put it off until Wednesday so I will be 12dpo by then and can't use the "it's too early" argument to further feed my false hopes. Tests are sensitive enough that it should be accurate by then.

I got a bit of stretchy stuff this afternoon. It could be leftover stuff from dh (we dtd last night) but if it's ewcm then I am definitely out as I always get some a day or two before AF arrives.

I am so hopeful for you Starry. I didn't think I was pregnant when I got my BFP in April. The signs just weren't there yet. I tested a few times too early and got a negative then waited a day or two and got a positive.

I am so sorry about the TWW Cary. I know its ridiculously hard to get thru. Maybe doing something fun like a date night with DH will help?

Red - I think you're a bad influence and I cave too easily to peer pressure. I'm only 10dpo and took a test this morning. But fortunately for me, I got my :bfp:!!!!

I'm both happy and really, really scared. But the line is fairly dark already and I've felt sick since Friday so I'm hoping those are good signs.

I just can't believe there is a little beanie inside of me. :cry: :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->