On the road again... a place for women getting into the TTC groove again.

Oh good! I'm glad you are in the clear. I was worried for a sec, now I can go back to being hopeful.

That was the first thing they thought when I went to see the re because I am overweight. But... It turns out that my cholesterol is too low... My blood pressure is low.. And I am pretty good in the sugar department...

Guess we will see on tuesday

I checked cm today and inside feels really thick... Like hard to fit my finger in... Never had that happen...

Getting some pinching pulling pains deep in the center of my lower stomach,,, but ive had these before and had a bfn...

All good signs Cary. I'm sending lots of sticky baby dust and I am so so hopeful.

:dust:

Yeah, the pinching and pulling is a tricky one to interpret. I get that with AF too but I get loads with a bfp as well. This is my 5th bfp which seems like a lot but when you compare it to the vast number of AFs I have gotten since I was 12 then it is sometimes hard to recall what is the bfp pulling and what is AF pulling. Generally, my bfp pinches and pulls are more numerous and more concentrated under my belly button and above the pubic bone where my AF pinches and pulls feel more random and all over the place and there is also the usual squeezing sensations. But I wouldn't write a text book on it or anything. lol

I find I get really swollen "in there" and was having a hard time checking my cervix just before my bfp. DTD was also a bit painful and awkward due to that.

I am reading reasons to be hopeful for you, Cary. I know you want to be realistic so let the rest of us cheer you on!

How much longer until you test?

I've only been pregnant once, but I do remember that pinching/pulling pain. It was deep in the middle of my belly.. That is what I just felt this week. But this morning I felt one on the left side and I'm pretty sure that is AF.

But I have never been so swollen down there... And very very sensitive... I'm so swollen its hard to reach my cervix... It's not super high or anything but let's just say its like the walls are closing in on it... Lol :)

AF is due Tuesday so I guess I will test Monday or Tuesday... Woke up feeling nauseous this morning but again I've been sick and draining a lot of snot...

So, I'll just :coffee: :sleep::coffee::sleep::coffee::sleep: and then hopefully know something...

I've been exhausted all day... I took a nap this afternoon... I never do that...

Susie, how are you feeling? I see your emotion thing says sad and I am still so upset for you.

Cary - I am getting excited for you. It would be so great if we could be bump buddies. I think I'm getting anxious for your test. lol I want this for you so badly!!

Susie - I've been thinking of you.

That would be awesome! I want this really bad too....

I'm realistic enough to know that my body has fooled me before, but optimistic enough to hope that this is it...

The glass for me is just half... Half full or half empty doesn't really matter.. It's just half... And that's what my chances are... 50/50

How are you feeling today, Cary?

Susie - are you getting any follow-ups with your doctor? Take care, sweetie.

afm - feeling a little grossed out. I was munching on some grapes when I suddenly picked one up that was covered in mold. Ewwww.....I now wonder if I accidentally ate some other moldy pieces. Blech.

Yuck.... That's gross....

I'm feeling ok... A little crampy, but on and off... Nothing consistent... More pinching pain in the middle of my belly. Fr the last two days I've woken up in a sweat... We keep the house at 72 degrees, which is pretty cold and I've had to throw the covers off... I've been hotter during the day too...

This morning I had to take a lukewarm shower (usually I like it steaming hot) because the hot steam made me almost throw up...

Other than that feeling fine

Thinking of you Susie...

Cary I have everything crossed for you , all sounds so promising , ill be having a word with the man upstairs ;)

Thanks Left... It is truly His decision... I'm pretty exhausted right now...

I said a little prayer for you last night, Cary. I hope God has mercy and gives you the desires of your heart.

Cary, thinking of you and can't wait for you to test!!

Susie, any updates hun? You've been in my thoughts. :hugs:

Hi Ladies
How are you all doing? (I just stalked the other thread too!!).
Been taking a few days out. Thanks for the kind thoughts. I've got my forms though for the blood testS but have to wait 6 weeks.
Physically I'm ok now. Emotionally v up and down. Had a lot of other people's baby news this week. A friend announced she is 13 weeks, I'd guessed she was pregnant a while ago and was hoping we'd be bump buddies, so that feels a bit hard although I am pleased for her. Another dear friend had her baby boy today - she had 5 MCs, so that is the best news and I volunteered to buy the present from my group of friends as I want to get something really nice.
Cary- big fingers x for you. I REALLY hope u get ur BFP :)

Thinking of you Susie xoxoxo it's so hard to hear others baby news when you're hurting yourself. I'm so sorry. I work in a child development center so coming to work after my MC was severe torture. Im so sorry for what you're going through.

Cary.... Ahhh I am so hopeful for you. Xoxoxoxoxo thinking of you all the time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->