On the road again... a place for women getting into the TTC groove again.

Cary - Hope the doctor calls you soon!!! And yay for the line!! :)

I decided not to test today, but am going to test tomorrow. I swear I feel pregnant, but I could just be one of those crazy women who makes up symptoms in her head...

My seven day test was weird! The progesterone test she did was hydroxyprogesterone... It was like 220... According to the lab report, 220 is on the high end of not pregnant or the middle of first trimester numbers... Don't know if that really tells me anything.

The dr just said well.... Everything is normal.. She is a GP not an OBGYN

Dr called about the stomach ultrasound... Everything is normal...

Now.. For a darker line tomorrow!

Happy testing and loads of baby dust to those who are testing soon...

Aknqtpie let me know how the testing went...

And here is this mornings test.. Not sure why there is two single lines instead of one thick line... Will test again tomorrow.

image.jpg

Twins! lol

Ak? Did you test again?

AFM- BFN at 9dpo. Temps are still up but they were way higher when I was preggo last time.

I can kind of see the double lines on the second photo. That is definitely strange. I've never seen that before. I hope it still counts as a coming bfp.

Okay so... story.. about my testing today..

So I took the test at 2am.. because I had to pee... Didn't see anything.. so after about 2 minutes, I decided to disassemble it because 1) I was feeling destructive at 2am and 2) I was curious if I could tell where the line was supposed to show up..

So at 5:30am.. when I got up for the day.. I looked in the trash (because who doesn't do that) .. and low and behold.. there was a pink line!

So I am not sure if this was because I took it out of the casing.. or because it was outside of the time limit.. but I am taking a Clearblue one in about 2 hours (I have been holding it since 5:30 am.. it is now 8:30am.. So we will see what that one shows.

I'm of the feeling that if it's pink it's good whether it's outside the time limit or not. But that's because I like false hope which is better than depression any day. :D

Aknqtpie lol... I'm impressed that you were awake enough to disassemble it.. :) I don't even want to know what I look like at 2 am when I walk to the bathroom to pee...

How was the test...

Red its still really early... Still FX'd for us all...

I hate false hope.. but I am feeling so positive about this.. Ahhh... 1 hour and 40 minutes until I test..

And it was pink.. not gray... but I heard of this happenning to someone else too and it turned out to be a BFN.

I hate false hope.. but I am feeling so positive about this.. Ahhh... 1 hour and 40 minutes until I test..

And it was pink.. not gray... but I heard of this happenning to someone else too and it turned out to be a BFN.

ANK do you ever sleep lol.................. Fingers Crossed here for you

I think I would like twins. Then I can have 3 kids like I want but not have to do this crazy TTC journey again.

Line was still faint this morning... Last time I didn't test positive until four days after my missed period.. So I'm going to give it a few days and try again... Good news though... I'm officially late for AF!!

Yay! I hope it really is true for you! My temps are still up. I don't see any of my usual spotting yet and my period is due tomorrow. If my temp doesn't drop tomorrow I'm going to be suspicious but wouldn't that be just great if I got pregnant the one time it was completely unrealistic for it to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->