On the road again... a place for women getting into the TTC groove again.

Forgot to update you ladies - clearblue test was BFN. I expect AF any time now, but I will test tues if she isn't here by then.

Red - fx'd!!!

Sorry about the bfn. Are you officially late now?

Red - it just takes one time. Hope this is it for you!

Cary - I hope the line gets darker!!

AFM - another week until my fertile window but I might start getting a bit more serious about TTC this week to get myself ready or in case it comes earlier.

AK- Sorry. :-(

Red- Keeping my fingers crossed!! Let us know!!

Afm, good news this week! DH's semen analysis came back normal, so that's one less thing to worry about! As my doctor put it, he has "PLENTY" (!!) of mobile sperm. Otherwise, I'm with Starry and waiting to O. My OPKs have been getting a little darker the last day or two. It's early for me (CD13 today and usually I O on CD22), but my doctor said that the clomid might cause me to ovulate a lot earlier than I'm used to. Really interested to see what happens!

Not really. I only have had 2 complete cycles post bcp. The first was 31 the second was 27... I'm at cd28 today.

Ah sorry AKN but until the witch arrvies your not out ! Even thinking of having to test makes me feel sick . God its only 1DPO and im worried about testing already . March 1st is D Day for me . No testing before that.

Starry goodluck for this month :)

Hey ladies! I'm just about ready to call myself out. I tested today at 11dpo and bfn. Plus I started spotting. I can't say for sure until I get full red flow but I'm sure it will happen soon.

:hugs::hugs: Sorry, red.

AFM - I woke up with brown spotting and now I'm confused as I'm only on CD18. :wacko: I shouldn't be ovulating for another week yet and so I'm worried that my body is still being stupid and I'm about to get a very early AF. So sick of this drama!!! :cry:

The one thing that gives me hope that it is ovulation is I was having some pinching pains yesterday but it kept switching sides. Of course, isn't that how fraternal twins are conceived? DS did lose a twin so it's happened to me before....

We've been dtd rather regularly so either way my bases are covered.

Ahh Starry, fingers crossed that it's just ovulation! It's so unfair how our bodies mess with us after a loss!

I'm starting to feel achey and bottom-heavy so am afraid it's the :witch: making an early and very unwelcome appearance. I'll know for sure by tomorrow.

To make matters worse, I was supposed to have a girls' day out today to go see Les Mis and now there is a blizzard so we can't go. It was my first real social outing in about a year and the movie won't be in theatres much longer. Just a really down day.:nope:

:hugs: sorry Starry. I hate not knowing what my body is doing.

I'm starting to feel achey and bottom-heavy so am afraid it's the :witch: making an early and very unwelcome appearance. I'll know for sure by tomorrow.

To make matters worse, I was supposed to have a girls' day out today to go see Les Mis and now there is a blizzard so we can't go. It was my first real social outing in about a year and the movie won't be in theatres much longer. Just a really down day.:nope:

Ahh I hope not! CD18 would be so unfair!! Definitely have my fingers crossed for you that they're just weird ovulation symptoms!

Hopefully you girls can re-schedule soon before it leaves theaters. Lots of :hugs: today. The down days are the worst.

Well, we've rescheduled for Wednesday. So far, the weather report looks good so hopefully we'll be OK.

My spotting is getting heavier and wetter so I think this will be a throwaway cycle. :(

Starry sorry you missed your girls night out we all need them from time to time to keep us sane ! and its awful that your body is messing you about ! where are you living with all that snow !

I live in the Canadian prairies. This weather is typical but I usually have nowhere to go so I normally enjoy watching storms from the warmth of my living room. Ah well. We've rescheduled for Wednesday and the weather forecast looks clear.

And it's definitely AF. I'm just hoping it won't be as heavy as normal since the cycle was so short. It will be hard enjoying the movie if I have to run to the bathroom to change my tampon every 1 hour or so (I normally have very heavy flows)

AF showed this AM :(

Time to formulate my plan of attack for March.

Af showed for me today as well! Us Alaska chicks are starting to have the same cycle! I'm starting clomid this time around hoping to get my ovulation happening a little uicker. My progesterone and thyroid came back normal so we just got to time our biding right.

Yay for Turkey babies!! Glad everything came back normal Red. Hopefully the Clomid does the trick!

hey mamas...i'm joinin yall in hopes for a Turkey Rainbow baby!
Was hoping for our Halloween baby but miscarried on the 9th :( If we concieve this cycle baby will have a birthday VERY close to my DS's (and Christmas..ughh) but so worth it.

I have a question...do yall take CD1 as the first day of bleeding/spotting from M/C or do you use the first day you stop the bleeding? Going by the first day on the bleed i'd be on CD11. Not using OPKs or anything but generic brand pre-seed to help so we'll see how this goes..just started charting too last month we just winged it. Anyone else have charts I can stalk? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->