On the road again... a place for women getting into the TTC groove again.

I think CD1 is the first day of actual bleeding.

I don't chart though. Just as well. My body is still throwing me curve balls. Went from a 39 day cycle to an 18. Yeesh. Speaking of which, I'm back to simple spotting but it's a dark and sludgy brown. And I'm still getting ovulation symptoms with one sided pinching and feeling as randy as I normally do during my fertile window...tmi, sorry! lol During AF my drive is usually very low. So yeah...very confused right now! I might try to BD just in case if DH is up for it.

AF showed this AM :(

Time to formulate my plan of attack for March.

:witch: Was in overdrive last night as AF arrived for me too . Im all messed up now and dont know if im coming or going with my cycle its regulated sort of back to 27-28 days but i didnt o/v till cd21 this cycle errrrrrrrrr.

Anyway nothing for it but to go onwards and upwards and be hopeful for March . Think Ill test for o/v every day after cd5 just to be sure ;) Poor OH he is in for a tiring March lol.

I have to tell you Girls it is so great to have your company along this journey as i really feel like im not alone in this :)

ps my real name is Regina :)

I love this forum too.. it is nice to have people to chat with. I am Michelle.

I love this forum too.. it is nice to have people to chat with. I am Michelle.

Hi Michelle ,i feel like we are in a proper support group now ........ "Hi im Regina and I WANT A BABY ................... lol .

I'm feeling grumpy and pissy that it's taking so long for our bodies to regulate. I think I need to have a good cry tonight to get it out of my system. Hmmm...need to think which of my DVDs will bring on the tears...

I don't even know what kind of AF I'm having. It's just brown spotting and it's really only there when I wipe. I am finding some gook and old clots so it's more than just breakthrough or ovulation spotting.

i agree with yall ladies...this really is a nice group <3
i'm Heather btw :)
feeling grumpy and "ehhh-y" as well....dunno what my brain wants tonight a cry sounds eh cuz i've had a good few days of cry moments and I wanna be in a better mood but dont have the drive to put myself in one :/ this group really helps tho <3

Af showed for me today as well! Us Alaska chicks are starting to have the same cycle! I'm starting clomid this time around hoping to get my ovulation happening a little uicker. My progesterone and thyroid came back normal so we just got to time our biding right.

Sorry, Red. :nope: But excited to have another Clomid user in the group!!! I usually don't ovulate until around CD22. This is my first cycle on Clomid and I tested positive on CD16. Hugely exciting!! I'll need temps to confirm it (I usually test positive for 8-9 days on OPKs... it's crazy weird), but it's exciting as it's definitely earlier than normal! I can't wait to see how your cycles go!! Please let me know!!!!

And I agree, this is such a nice group! My name is Darcy... and I use the "thanks" button as a "like" button. (Seriously, how does B&B not have a like button!????)

I thought the same thing about the like button.. I bet Facebook has a copyright on it.

Hello! I'm Laura and I'm a charting addict. I've charted since before we started trying and I can't stop. My body hasn't really done the same thing twice in 9 months so who knows what's going on. I'm starting to think that 10 years of birth control wasn't a good idea. I don't know if I'll ever go back.

I'm sorry to hear so many of us met the witch again this month. Cary?? Cary? Where's Cary? I've been waiting to hear if her lines got darker!

CD 2 for me. I have a pelvic exam with the doc tomorrow and then in 3 days I will start my journey with clomid. I'm a little nervous since they call it "crazy clomid" and my mood swings are bad enough without it.

Ahh don't worry Laura! I really didn't notice any changes in my mood on Clomid. I read that some women recommended taking it at night to reduce the side effects, which I did. I don't know if it mattered, but I didn't have any side effects, except for some ovulation pains later in my cycle!

good evening everyone :))) Darcy I love you name it was on my list ! i really look forward to catching up with everyone each evening think im starting to develop another addiction !! well apart from ttc ! Starry im sorry you feel so crap today , hopefully tommrow will be a better day . Your AF sounds strange alright but mines is not as it usually is , much lighter and last night stopped altogether only to return today as brown blood then to turn red again grrrrrrrrrrr.

anyway the exciting news is i calculated and we should all be due AF again around st Paddys day . WE ARE SORTED ill send us all the luck of the irish and we will all have stickey Leprachons :)))))))))) lol.

Where is eveyone from ? Me Im from Dublin Ireland

Canadian prairies. :)

I have to count what I'm going through as AF because I actually need tampons now but it's still nothing like an actual AF. I just hope it only lasts a week and not go longer. The cramps are quite painful this time around.

I am also in Alaska, but about a 6-8 hour drive south of Red.

Totally jealous that you live in Ireland.. would love to go there some day. I totally realized that this next cycle I will be testing on St. Patricks day. Is that something celebrated in Ireland, or another gimmicky holiday that Americans have commercialized? :)

No definetly celebrated in Ireland :) it's a public holiday so no work yeah :)) had a bit of a crap day one of the girls who was 16 weeks ahead of me headed off on maternity leave . Felt like bursting into tears :( so not such a good day today . Funny how some things just hit you like a punch in the stomach !

Canadian prairies. :)

I have to count what I'm going through as AF because I actually need tampons now but it's still nothing like an actual AF. I just hope it only lasts a week and not go longer. The cramps are quite painful this time around.

Sounds a bit like mine , very light not like usual period but enough to have to use protection ..... Weird

Well, AF hit hard early this morning. I was dreaming about bloody murder scenes and brutal gore. All I can say is it was coming from a very real place. I passed a HUGE clot..the size of 2 or 3 quarters. Where did that come from??? Fortunately, that little gush only lasted a few hours. The flow is still heavy but manageable. There are some cycles where I spend on a whole day just lying on the couch because I feel so weak from blood loss.

I'm hoping I've passed what I needed to pass and my cycles can go back to normal. It's been almost 4 months since my m/c and I'm getting really sick of it all. And I can only really moan here because in all the other threads I'm in there are a lot of preggo ladies and they keep telling me to cheer up, already forgetting what it's like to be in this position. I am not depressed or anything, but I'm allowed to feel mad and sad and I thought that's what this place is for. /rant

On a brighter note: picking up my parents from the airport tonight. Looking forward to having a few days with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->