On to month 18...

Well it only takes one poas to change that negative into a positive outcome!

I blame society. When we are kids we are taught that sex = automatic pregnancy. Then we become adults and start trying and its never that bloody easy!!

Any news? xx

9dpo today... havent POAS yet... might today when I get home

Only symptoms I have right now are frequent peeing and hunger... nothing else

I had zero symptoms with both mine..well i had only af cramps! POAS! x

9dpo was negative :(

Will do another when I get home today

Af arrived yesterday right on schedule :(

On to month 20 now....

I am so sorry hun :( Howa are you holding up?

Any appointments or anything scheduled for this cycle? Dont dissapear on me honey i am cheering you on x

Thank you sarahuk... its nice to know there are some good people in this world *hugs*

I have a follow up appointment this Wednesday (24th) to get my blood tests back and his SA results. Will also see what next steps are. When I had my original appointment she said if all tests were good she would send me for a dye test to see if my tubes are blocked. So I guess we wait and see on Wednesday.

I am due to O this weekend. My chiropractor was telling me she had trouble conceiving her first and she started acupuncture and after 15 treatments she got pregnant. The only thing about that is it is $80 a session and it is not covered under my health plan... so I don't know if I will be able to do that or not :(

You may not need it. I still swear it was the dye test that got me with Alex. Nothing for years, had that, and cycle after BOOM! You are apparently more fertile for 3 months after having it!

Results tomorrow eeek! Make sure to come let me know how you got on xx

Awwww thanks. I will def update after my appointment and see what she says. My BF is going with me... makes me so nervous.

I am so scared, like anxiety/panic attacks scared to go to this appointment tomorrow

So I went into my appointment fearing the worst so in case I got bad news I wouldn't be upset.

Here \is what I was told:

EVERYTHING IS FINE!!!!!!!!!!

Progesterone was 24 which means I am ovulating on my own
Ovary function is normal
Follicles are young and healthy
Blood work for everything is good

BF's SA was amazing. Apparently he has super sperm lol
Most guys have around 20 billion, he has over 100 billion and they are good swimmers.

What were going to do now is do the dye test to see if my tubes are blocked.
I have to call them on the first day of my next AF and schedule it. Once it is done it will make me more fertile for 3 months. AF is due July 12th which is kind of crappy because we fly out of province on the 18th so hopefully I can get in that week before we leave.

Unless I get my BFP this month :)

I am due to O this Saturday. We have been BDing every second day until last night, we are now going to BD every night until Sunday to cover our basis and HOPEFULLY it will work this month.

OMG it was such a relief to hear nothing was wrong with me

Thats fantastic news hun!!! Now you can breath out a sigh of relief!!

The dye test will tell you loads. And yep Ive met so many other women who like me fell pregnant very soon after it...crossing all my fingers and toes!! x

Thanks... def not feeling this month as we did not DTD at ALL during the weekend :(
Starting to think my bf doesnt want this like I do.... *sigh*

It doesn't mean he doesn't want this, the pressure can get a bit much. And ttc takes the fun out of spontaneous sex, well it def did for us as we timed it, tracked it, I tracked bbt, CM, OPKs.... I ended up sick of sex by the end of it admit wasn't fun anymore and just became a let down.

That's good that you found out nothing is wrong! Have you been to a naturopath? I started seeing one before we went through the fertility clinic and found out we had problems on both sides. If we had both been ok I would have kept seeing the naturopath.

Also,Mia's the clinic said they will monitor or help since you have been ttc for awhile? Our clinic would monitor healthy couples ttc for awhile and then say which days were best to dtd etc based on hormones and that as well. Kinda like tracking, but on a bigger scale.

Thats so true....for men sex needs to be for something other than TTC I think...us women see it as a necessary part of getting pregnant. My hubby was the same when we were tryinf for out first. He said it started to feel like a job and the passion came out of it xx

I know for most men it has to be "spontaneous" or not planned but if he wants it as bad as me you would think for a few nights he wouldn't mind? Don't get me wrong, our sex life is great and I wouldn't change a thing

I guess I am just frustrated that its been 20 months and nothing... I never thought I would be the one having trouble getting pregnant.

And seeing all the people announcing they are pregnant or just having babies... makes it hard.

Omg!!! Please tell me I don't have line eye!!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78