On to month 18...

Eek! Looks good! I would test first thing tomorrow morning again :)

I am like freaking out right now. I never thought it would be possible... We only dtd 2 days before ovulation and 2 days after, I so thought I was out this month

You are never out until AF arrives...I had absolutely no symptoms before I got my BFP and I felt the same as you that it would never happen, then it did and I literally danced around my house all day! Can't wait to see another test and hopefully a darker line!!

I'm guessing it was a false positive :(

Attachments

• IMG_0754.jpg
    IMG_0754.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 11
Don't count yourself out until AF arrives, I got way darker lines in the evenings than I did in the mornings. (Strange I know) - When is AF due? The first line could have been an indent line.

I'm sorry. Wait for AF on Saturday I didn't get a positive until 2 days before AF was due and it was super faint then the next day it was super dark. Try to keep yourself as stress free as possible. The HCG will help too if it doesn't happen this cycle - you are doing everything you can to make this happen try and keep that as your focus, it really isn't in our control unfortunately.
FX that you get your BFP asap.

I haven't test since... I'm to heart broken to see another negative...

AF is due in 2 days... I wanna test so bad but I don't wanna see the BFN... ugh decisions decisions

It is a tough decision, if it is going to eat away at you until Saturday - Test. I know what it is like to feel this way. Thinking of you!

What happened honey?

Did you tesdt again? x

AF arrived right on schedule on Saturday :(

Onto the next cycle

I called on Saturday and left all my info to get the dye test done... hopefully I can get in this week

I hope the dye test gives you some more answers! And with any luck the boosted fertility after it will help you conceive!

Dye tested showed everything is perfectly fine. No blockages or anything. She said it would increase my fertility for the next 3 months... we missed this month because we were away on vacation staying with his family... so on to next month...

hi ,ive just been reading your story here, wanted to say wish you best of luck hun frustrating as it is knowing there nothing wrong so left wondering why hasnt it happened , its good there isnt anything wrong hun no blockages etc, can i ask what birth control you was on before ttc ?? i was depo injection for approx a year after my second loss and needing to take time to get myself together and it took me 4 years to concieve my second child so i know how this waiting truly sucks,but dont give up hope x

I wasn't on birth control before trying to conceive... my ex had a vasectomy so I didn't need to worry about anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->