One Tubers

Ok quick (and slightly paranoid) question for everyone!

How soon after ovulating/conceiving did you start to get signs of preganancy/pain/ectopic?
I think I ovultaed 5 days ago (going on cycle length only at the moment no OPKs, temps or anything yet) but I now have pain (well a dull achey feeling) in the lower right side of my abdomen. Feels very much like the pain I had last time early on when I had the ectopic (but that was when I was weeks pregnant - not that I knew it!)

Suspect I am being totally paranoid but thought I would ask when everyone else first noticed any signs or symptoms or any suggestions for what the discomfort might be?

All thought appreciated! xxx

Hi there,

I didn't experience any symptoms warning me that my pregnancy was ectopic until i was 6 weeks. In your case i think the pain that you can feel may be implantation, most liturature says that implantation usually takes place between 6dpo and 12dpo on average. Take care and try not to worry.

:hugs:

:hi: milosmum, sorry to hear you're having pain. With my ectopic I didn't experience any pain til 5 weeks gestation. I think glasgowgal hit the nail on the head there. Or perhaps it could be altered cycle length and you're actually gearing up to ovulate now? Just a thought. I doubt it's anything to worry about hun :hugs:
PS. I'm due 26th November :D

:hi: ladies hope your all well today welsh you go on to ticker factory hun and how you put it in your signature yo click on your name and then you go on customize profile and put it in your sig hun xxxxxx

Hello Ladies,

I am NEW to B&B. I am currently 40 years old. I only have ONE TUBE, and I've been TTC with DH since 2006. I've been through 2 differently Fertility Clinics. I've done several rounds of Clomid, one cycle of Follistum, 2 IUIs back to back with no success. The problem is that the fertility meds simluated my right side of my ovary which is the side WITHOUT the tube, and barely stimulated the left side....go figure, the side WITH the tube. I've numerous lab workups done-all of which shows that my eggs are good (still have plenty) and not anywhere near menopause "just yet", all blood levels and readings are good, and DH's sperm is excellent (with 108 million soilders), I've had an MRI done to see if there are any fibroids or adnomyosis (which I do have), I've done 2 HSGs to confirm that yes, I do have one tube, and other side IS NOT blocked....to where they have told me IVF is my only hope. I must say that I have irregular cycles now ever since I turned 35-whereas before the nasty age of turning 35 (five years ago) I had a 28 cycle to the very T!

As it is, DH and I don't have that type of money to shell out for IVF (without knowing there will be a positive or happy ending through that process), so I'm NOT willing to go that route.

SO....currently, I started coming on here, and reading up info. (Which by the way...there is SOOO much info), but none that I found really pertained to my situation, as my problem is...is that I HAVE ONE TUBE.

As of now...I'm hoping that someone can help me out and school me with all of this? I've attempted to temp (BBT), I've tried OPKs and they don't work (I never get any double lines telling me I'm ovulating)

I go AF on August 18th is slight tinge when I wiped. Full flow came one on August 19th. So I started taking:

- 81mgs of Baby Aspirin (everyday)
- 2000iu of Vitamin D (as I have a high heart inflammation which means I'm low on Vitamin D) so Doctor says to take 2000iu of Vitamin D which I got from Costco)
- 200mgs of Soy Isoflavones on CD3-7
- 3 pills (each 1000mg) a day...everyday so far (and will stop when I get a BFP? Is that correct to do?)
- 3 pills of Vitex (400mg each) a day...everyday so far since AF stopped on August 27th
- 3 pills of Flaxseed Oil (1000mg each) a day...everyday so far since AF stopped on August 27th

THEN....BD with DH last night (August 31st)

BUT NOW.....this afternoon, I went to use the bathroom to pee, and when I wiped, I got some blood.

Can ANYONE give me advice on that? Am I doing something wrong with my herbal mix? Or what the blood means? (Today would be Sept 1st...and technically CD14)

TIA!

Hi Katstar and Milosmum!

I didn't feel any pain with my ectopic until I was about 8 weeks, so I'd try not to worry. Let's hope it's implantation. I've also found that I get lots of aches at various points in my cycle just from the site of surgery..

Welcome Wishing42! Good luck with your TTC journey.. I'm sorry I can't help you as I'm still learning the ropes myself, but I'm sure one of the longer-term one-tubers will help! I'm taking pregnacare, VitB50 complex, Agnus Castus and EPO and tracking ovulation with OPKs.

Hello,

I am not much help, I am using a persona monitor to monitor my cycles but they are quite regular so I am not much help.

Interested to know how you get on though.

xxx

Girls I need some help and advice from the ladies who have had the unfortunate experience of ectopic pregnancies I just wondered where abouts you experienced pain and what level pain it was and does the shoulder have to hurt as well? Sorry for such a personal question but Im worried im having one :cry: xxxx

Hi Dawny, Oh I really hope you're not.. I think everyone's experience of ectopic symptoms are really different. However, I think the main thing is to get checked out if you suspect it - an early scan should be able to put your mind at rest.

I had no shoulder pain and no pain in my abdomen before I was diagnosed (I did have a bit of pain later just before it ruptured, but I wasn't in any great discomfort. I had no symptoms, but thought I had suffered an early miscarriage as af didn't stop (I bled for 10 days) and when I tested I had a very strong hpt bfp. I went in for a scan to confirm miscarriage and to begin with they didn't find anything, but they checked my bloods and my hcg kept rising (slowly). 2 weeks later they found the pregnancy in my left tube.

I hope this helps, but really hope you are ok. Please go and get checked out at the EPAU. Good luck and let us know how you get on..

Hello Ladies,

I am NEW to B&B. I am currently 40 years old. I only have ONE TUBE, and I've been TTC with DH since 2006. I've been through 2 differently Fertility Clinics. I've done several rounds of Clomid, one cycle of Follistum, 2 IUIs back to back with no success. The problem is that the fertility meds simluated my right side of my ovary which is the side WITHOUT the tube, and barely stimulated the left side....go figure, the side WITH the tube. I've numerous lab workups done-all of which shows that my eggs are good (still have plenty) and not anywhere near menopause "just yet", all blood levels and readings are good, and DH's sperm is excellent (with 108 million soilders), I've had an MRI done to see if there are any fibroids or adnomyosis (which I do have), I've done 2 HSGs to confirm that yes, I do have one tube, and other side IS NOT blocked....to where they have told me IVF is my only hope. I must say that I have irregular cycles now ever since I turned 35-whereas before the nasty age of turning 35 (five years ago) I had a 28 cycle to the very T!

As it is, DH and I don't have that type of money to shell out for IVF (without knowing there will be a positive or happy ending through that process), so I'm NOT willing to go that route.

SO....currently, I started coming on here, and reading up info. (Which by the way...there is SOOO much info), but none that I found really pertained to my situation, as my problem is...is that I HAVE ONE TUBE.

As of now...I'm hoping that someone can help me out and school me with all of this? I've attempted to temp (BBT), I've tried OPKs and they don't work (I never get any double lines telling me I'm ovulating)

I go AF on August 18th is slight tinge when I wiped. Full flow came one on August 19th. So I started taking:

- 81mgs of Baby Aspirin (everyday)
- 2000iu of Vitamin D (as I have a high heart inflammation which means I'm low on Vitamin D) so Doctor says to take 2000iu of Vitamin D which I got from Costco)
- 200mgs of Soy Isoflavones on CD3-7
- 3 pills (each 1000mg) a day...everyday so far (and will stop when I get a BFP? Is that correct to do?)
- 3 pills of Vitex (400mg each) a day...everyday so far since AF stopped on August 27th
- 3 pills of Flaxseed Oil (1000mg each) a day...everyday so far since AF stopped on August 27th

THEN....BD with DH last night (August 31st)

BUT NOW.....this afternoon, I went to use the bathroom to pee, and when I wiped, I got some blood.

Can ANYONE give me advice on that? Am I doing something wrong with my herbal mix? Or what the blood means? (Today would be Sept 1st...and technically CD14)

TIA!

Welcome Wishing u will find a wonderful group of ladies on here. So sorry for your situation. I have heard of people having bleeding during Ovulation althought it has never happened to me before. I wonder if because you are taking various stuff it is making your Ovulation stronger than normal. Sorry cant be more help. Is it a lot of blood or just spotting?

:hi: wishing42, sorry I really can't help with the herbal mix as I've never taken any of it. As for the ovulation sticks I have heard a lot of ladies never getting a good positive on those. I used the CBFM and it was brilliant, gives you extra "high" fertility days aswell as "peak" ovulation days. Maybe worth a hot if the traditional ov sticks aren't working for you?
Dawny I started with one sided pain and brown spotting with my ectopic at exactly 5 weeks gestation (got my BFP at 4 weeks). Have you got a positive test? Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I'd say for there to be any pain from ectopic you should be able to get a positive on a home pregnancy test. Hope you're ok x
:hi: Amy, I'm fine thankyou. Panicking about baby as usual (I am just so terrified) how are you doing?xxx

Girls I need some help and advice from the ladies who have had the unfortunate experience of ectopic pregnancies I just wondered where abouts you experienced pain and what level pain it was and does the shoulder have to hurt as well? Sorry for such a personal question but Im worried im having one :cry: xxxx

Hi Dawny, I found out that my pregnancy was ectopic when i was 6 weeks. I started feeling a generalised discomfort across my tummy in the evening, but by the following afternoon the pain localised to just inside my right hip and got worse. Thats when i went to A&E, I knew localised pain wasn't a good sign - i have never experienced pain like it. Like welshbean i didn't notice any shoulder tip pain. I hope this helps and i hope that everything is okay for you, but if you have any concerns go to the EPU or A&E and demand a scan.

Hello ladies,

Thought it about time I'd drop by to say hello and update you all. Thank you to all the well wishes and messages of support over the last week - I really appreciate them :)

I had a missed miscarriage confirmed yesterday by scan at 7w2d. The sac had grown to the size where they can rule the pregnancy non viable as out no fetal development was seen and the sac was larger than 20mm. I'm now in the position where I have to decide on how to deal with this as there is no likelyhood that this will come away naturally - the sac is nice and strong and I have had zero spotting during this pregnancy so am either going to have to go down the medically managed route or take the D&C option... Plan is to start ttc again as soon as we can.

Just wondering if you ladies have had either of these proceedures and could give me any advice?

Hello to all the new ladies on the thread too - sorry we meet in such sad circumstances :(

Cupcake,
I'm so sorry hun sorry never had experince with either but I am sure other have. Big Hugs again so sorry for your loss.

Aww cupcake thats terrible - really sorry for your loss. Unfortunately I am no use with the advice about your options but sending you all our love and support at such a difficult time.

xxx

Welcome wishing42 - sorry I am also absolutely no use on the herbals front! Just starting to TTC again after my ectopic but no doubt I willl be looking into these things if nothing happens in the next few months. I am sure there are lots of ladies somewhere on BnB to help you out.

Hi Dawny - I hope your pregnancy isn't an ectopic but in my case I had vague abdominal pains on and off for about 10 days on the left side lower abdomen then suddenly one day it got worse and worse til I was doubled over with stabbing pains in the area beside my left hip! Then I started passing bright red blood and headed off to my doctors - I didn't even know I was pregnant so it was all a bit of a shock. I didn't think I had shoulder tip pain but in hindsight I had a 'achey' shoulder for about a week before but I thought I was throwing the tennis ball too hard for my dog!!! My pain settled down once I started to bleed and it took another 2 days to confirm ectopic and have my surgery. Hope that helps and it all turns out ok for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->