One Tubers

Thank you ladies. After having 2 ectopics, I pay attention to EVERY pain. Won't rest until I see my little one.

Welcome to all the new ladies so sorry for you losses.

Awesome news milosmum love the scan pic.

Wishing everyone else the best of luck.

:hi: girls hope your all well afm the weather her is crap so going to pain the kitchen today and then chill my tracker says i am 1 dpo but i am 3 dpo woopp x x x

lovely pic milosmum.
Good luck 2ndtimeround. Hope everyone is ok, im absolutely freezing 2day x x

CONGRATULATIONS Milos mum. :flower: Another milestone!

maz I too am a midwife. After my ectopic I resigned from my job. I couldn't face working in midwifery when I was desperately wanting a baby myself and the constant reminder of what I'd lost was just to much. I took 8weeks of work and then got a job in theatre which was boring as. I went back to midwifery about 4months after my ectopic but it was hard. Everyday was a struggle and I'd often head of to the pan room or a spare room for a little cry and try compose myself. We started ttc on my 3rd cycle post surgery as I had a lap done on CD10 of that cycle to flush my remaining tube and I thought it would be the best opportunity. I did fall pregnant with Josie who is now 16days old 11cycles after the 2nd surgery. It felt like an eternity at the time but now she is here the time doesn't seem as bad as it was at the time if that makes sense. It took us 2.5yrs and 3 losses to get her so not long in comparison to others but gee it did feel like a very long time especially before Josie came along. I wish you the very very best of luck and hope your next BFP is just around the corner.

Welcome to all the other newbies. I'm sorry you are here but hope you get as much support as I have from her and a little baby of your own shortly.

Hello to everyone else.

Hey ladies, hope you're all well!

Fx for some bfps for you newbies :hugs:

Caz... Weather sucks at the moment! How's the decorating coming along? We just painted our kitchen, only front room left to do now!

Afm... Work have given me holiday until 26th april and are starting my mat leave then, went in yesterday still in slow labour but also having some painful ccontractions every now and again. Not regular yet and seem to have eased off again this morning.
Nt sure what little man is upto but he's being a right monkey!

Amy...hope you and xavier are well xxx

Hi guys.

Welcome new ladies on here. I hope your not waiting long for your bfp's :hugs: We need more little girls to bless this thread :).

Milosmum, great pic hun. Bet your over the moon.
Jessica i can not believe how far you now are. Gosh its flown. Well my little man is nearly 5 months so yes its flown. We have finally nearlly finished his room. Well my oh has. Its lovely. A transport theme. I will try and get you a pic soon. He is still in our room as he has no curtains yet and i do not want a wake up call at 4am because the birds are singing and he thinks its time to get up lol.

Hope everyone is doing great. Caz i can see your in the 2ww along with many others and i can see your keeping busy :thumbup:

Love to you all. xx

Hi all, do you mind if I join your all?
I am so gutted I didnt find this page earlier. After reading some of your posts my hope is returning.
This is my story.

I found out I was pregnant on March 30th, started bleeding on 6th April and a scan confirmed an ectopic in my left tube on 8th April. I was in a lot of pain and they had to do emergency key hole surgery on me as they discovered in the scan that I was bleeding into my abdomen. Now, a week after surgery, my pain is easing but my heart ache is still as strong as ever. I have a 6 year old daugher and was so happy to discover I would be giving her a brother or sister just in time for xmas. I have had a good day today, I defo think reading this thread has helped this. I have a gp app today to check my sutures and I am going to ask him when I can start ttc. My gp knows me very well and I will listern to what he tells me. However, I am so scared about trying again. I have so many what if's.....................I know there is nothing I can do to prevent another ectopic which itself is hard to digest. I started bleeding 3 days after the surgery and today I have stopped. This was heavy and appeared just like me normal af but heavier. I am so confused as to whether this is my af or just bleeding from the surgery. The consultant that discharged me said I would experience what appears as the end of a period. However this was not the end of my normal period. Anyone experience bleeding like this after their surgery?

I am glad I can go through my journey with people in my situation.

Love L.

XXxx

Hey ladies, hope you're all well!

Fx for some bfps for you newbies :hugs:

Caz... Weather sucks at the moment! How's the decorating coming along? We just painted our kitchen, only front room left to do now!

Afm... Work have given me holiday until 26th april and are starting my mat leave then, went in yesterday still in slow labour but also having some painful ccontractions every now and again. Not regular yet and seem to have eased off again this morning.
Nt sure what little man is upto but he's being a right monkey!

Amy...hope you and xavier are well xxx

ok hun just doing my kitchen magnolia plain i no but like it like that nearly finished looks better now x x x

welcome hun we all understand that you scared hun we all are but you have to take risks hun fx it wont happen again hun x x x

Hi all, do you mind if I join your all?
I am so gutted I didnt find this page earlier. After reading some of your posts my hope is returning.
This is my story.

I found out I was pregnant on March 30th, started bleeding on 6th April and a scan confirmed an ectopic in my left tube on 8th April. I was in a lot of pain and they had to do emergency key hole surgery on me as they discovered in the scan that I was bleeding into my abdomen. Now, a week after surgery, my pain is easing but my heart ache is still as strong as ever. I have a 6 year old daugher and was so happy to discover I would be giving her a brother or sister just in time for xmas. I have had a good day today, I defo think reading this thread has helped this. I have a gp app today to check my sutures and I am going to ask him when I can start ttc. My gp knows me very well and I will listern to what he tells me. However, I am so scared about trying again. I have so many what if's.....................I know there is nothing I can do to prevent another ectopic which itself is hard to digest. I started bleeding 3 days after the surgery and today I have stopped. This was heavy and appeared just like me normal af but heavier. I am so confused as to whether this is my af or just bleeding from the surgery. The consultant that discharged me said I would experience what appears as the end of a period. However this was not the end of my normal period. Anyone experience bleeding like this after their surgery?

I am glad I can go through my journey with people in my situation.

Love L.

XXxx

hi there i kno how you feel hun i had the same thing happen to me last thurs,physically i am fine just waiting for my stitches to disolve,but mentally i'm drained and heartbroken,i am fine for most of the day then outta the blue the tears will start,and everywhere i look i see baby bumps which is breaking my heart dont get me wrong i am happy for all the mammys to be i just wish i was 1 of them...

when i spoke to the doc at the hospital she told me to wait 3 months and my own doc confirmed this,i kno most dont wait that long and to be honest i dont kno if i can but like yourself i am scared that this happens again,plus they removed my left tube so ttc will probably take longer and time is something thats not on my side

TeiganMax after my surgery to remove bub and my tube in 09 I had a little bit of spotting then day 3 post surgery I had heavy bleeding for 10days. But then I went back to my normal cycle. I ovulated on Day17 post surgery which is the day I normally do anyway so despite the bleeding there was no disturbance in my cycle. We didn't start ttc for 11weeks (which wasn't 3 whole cycles like they recommended)

TeiganMax after my surgery to remove bub and my tube in 09 I had a little bit of spotting then day 3 post surgery I had heavy bleeding for 10days. But then I went back to my normal cycle. I ovulated on Day17 post surgery which is the day I normally do anyway so despite the bleeding there was no disturbance in my cycle. We didn't start ttc for 11weeks (which wasn't 3 whole cycles like they recommended)

Hi thanks for your reply, are you pregnant now? Xx

Teiganmax... Sorry to hear about ur loss, I had an ectopic and had surgery to remove my right tube in july last year I was 12 weeks preg and only realised something was wrong when my tube ruptured. I bled for a week after surgery then 4 weeks later I had my af.
7 weeks after my surgery to remove my tube I discovered I was pregnant again!

I didn't wait to try again as I believed whatever happened was what was meant to happen and I'm so glad I chose not to wait.

Just need my little man to make his appearance nw!

Good luck in your ttc journey and hope u get ur bfp soon xx

:hugs: so sorry TieganMax..I hope you make a speedy recovery hun
I had an ectopic in October when I was 7 weeks pg and lost my right tube and beanie.. it would have been due on 18th May 2011.. as the day approaches it makes me feel more sad.. :cry:...i started ttc again in December.. and am still waiting for that bfp! take it easy and dont do too much.. it takes 4 weeks to fully recover.. xxxxx

Thank you for your replies. I am so glad I found this thread. I really want to start trying in may but my OH and me just keep arguing over it. He is concerned about my health and all I can think about is being pregnant again. If we start in may it would only be 6 weeks after surgery. My OH thinks that's to soon. But surley if it's gonna happen it will happen in 6 weeks or 11 weeks when my OH wants to start trying. At the same time I would be gutted if it happened again cos my body was not ready. The most upsetting thing is we only have June to start trying then we have to put it on hold till I ovulate in august as we are going away in august and if we try in July I would be 6 weeks when we go away and I can't take that risk in another country. I know a holiday will be good but now I feel like it's gonna set us back on trying. I really am so upset and confused about what to do. The consultant who discharged me from hospital said I can start TTC when I feel ready, however my OH was not there when she said this. He just heard my own Gp say 3 months cos I need to let my body heal. I feel like we are drifting apart and the stress of deciding when to start TTC is pushing us even further apart then the baby we lost.

Xx

its really hard teigan cos all we want is to be pg but dh's worry about us,give him time'as soon as he can see ur better he mite reconsider

:hi: girls lovely here today woopp afm had a bad stomach today diearria bad cramps backache hope these are good signs x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->