One Tubers

:hi: girls how are you all well not going the gym today my washer has broke so waiting in for the man i have gutted the house top to bottom symptom wise non at all today x x x

Another AF for me :( Pretty sure I OVed on my non-tube side. So I'm hoping for a wonderful cycle on my tube side. I'm out of town for 9 days and am missing DH and all my animals back home. But I'm stocking up on lots of happy healthy foods and excited to DTD when I get home, just in time for a few sessions before I OV!!

aw so sorry hun she got u hope you get your bfp next time round x x x

hey all i hope ur all ok, so sorry 4magpies. Afm the stupid witch got me 2day so on 2 another month (sigh) x x

:hi: girls hope your all well happy Friday woopp been the gym been shopping now chilling till my son get in from school aw tasha sorry she got you hun x x x

Sorry AF got you Tasha. We're pretty close in cycles, let's piggyback off all the luck sent our ways :hugs:

:hi: girls just got back from Yorkshire it was love the wedding the meal was very filling we had a 3 course melon , small chicken dinner , baileys cheesecake still full now x x x

:hi: girls hope your all well afm doing dinner and i feel so sick today and lots of cramping on my left side x x x

hi caz,bfn for me this morning,cramping like crazy on my right side so on to july i think 4 me

aw your not out yet till she shows hun fx she stays well away x x x

caz only two days to testing. fingers crossed for you. xx

Hiya!

I have one tube & one ovary due to cyst on my ovary which got so big it twisted round and strangulated both the tube and ovary, so had to have it removed.

I'm very lucky - apparently it was very ready to burst!

:hi: girls hope your all well afm been the gym took dogs round the field and now chilling symptom wise feel sick and cramps x x x

Welcome Emma sounds like you were def lucky. Best of luck to you.

Hello ladies hope all is well. Good luck caz everything X for you.

Welcome emmarhiannon, sorry about the loss of your tube and ovary :hugs: I hope you get your bfp soon with your remaining beautiful tube :flower:

I have my next appointment tomorrow afternoon girls, will let you know how I get on when I've been.

Hope your all good, we need a BFP its been a while!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->