One Tubers

morning girls :hi: just staying in for the washer man to come and take my washer to be fix and put me in another 1 why mine is being fix woopp wish they would hurry up symptom wise still feel a bit sick and cramps i will test Saturday if no af good luck magpie x x x

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments...I havent been on for a while and the reason why is devastating...I lost the baby...one minute it was there one minute gone...3 weeks of blood tests and scans all pointed to a pregnancy then the rug was pulled out :( I am still in shock and on bed rest they had to remove the pregnancy as it was going to kill me...one tube down and one damaged one...doesnt leave much hope does it?? I have just gone through major surgery and feel hopeless and useless...I dont know where to turn...My husband and daughter have been fabulous and supportive but I feel lost...Has anyone else been through a similar situation?

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments...I havent been on for a while and the reason why is devastating...I lost the baby...one minute it was there one minute gone...3 weeks of blood tests and scans all pointed to a pregnancy then the rug was pulled out :( I am still in shock and on bed rest they had to remove the pregnancy as it was going to kill me...one tube down and one damaged one...doesnt leave much hope does it?? I have just gone through major surgery and feel hopeless and useless...I dont know where to turn...My husband and daughter have been fabulous and supportive but I feel lost...Has anyone else been through a similar situation?

Hello, sorry for your loss.

I am also in Lancashire and I had an ectopic last month and my tube removed. My remaining tube is also damaged so we are pretty much in the same boat.

Where in Lancs are you?

xx

Hi 4magpies...Im in Cleveleys...moved here last November from Australia...dont know a lot of people x

Hi 4magpies...Im in Cleveleys...moved here last November from Australia...dont know a lot of people x

Near blackpool? I'm originally from Preston but now live near Blackburn.

If you ever need to chat just drop me a PM.

You must be mad moving here from Oz!! I bet your missing the weather.

xxx

flickanne :hugs: so sorry for your loss hun. There's always hope, you just have to come at it from a different angle. I lost my left tube and my right is dilated, but dr.s say to ttc naturally for at least 6 months. I'm on 7, so I'll be looking into IVF very soon. Keep your thoughts positive and focus on healing your beautiful body hun :flower:

:hi: girls witch :af: got me cd1 well i have been in contact with my fs secretary and there sending my for a scan on cd10 wooppp to see what my lining is like because i think its to thin on 100mg when i was on 50mg i got Cort preggo twice not had a sniff of one with this 100mg well on to round 4 for me :cry: fed up and gutted just hope this round works for us the soft cups and concieve plus did nt do the trick for me but i am going to use them this cycle x x x

Well I'm back from FS.

The actual consultant came down to see us specifically, Mr Willet. He was really lovely.

Plan of action is; from a gynae point of view they need to know how my remaining tube is, he said they tried to clean it up at the last planned lap and that they sort of did it, although it wasn't perfect and they are refering me for a HSG, the waiting list for that is 3 months, but could be longer and said to bare with them. He said the best option for getting us our baby is IVF. He told me to carry on losing weight, and to go back and see him after the HSG and we will probably be referred for IVF.

He said again small chance of getting pregnant so it could happen, not trying to get to hopeful though, as it would be a big chance of ectopic again. Same drill if I ever get a BFP as last time. Wont be actively TTC, as far too stressful for such a small chance, just carry on like we are, no protection.

They only removed half my right tube, but it is tied and useless. So he said its totally out the equation and not to worry.

So basically, gonna lose weight as quick as poss, pref before septemer/october (3 months), try and lose all of it, if not most to show I am doing it, and get referred for IVF. Maybe I will be pregnant for my next birthday, that would be awesome.

PCOS, ovarys look fine. Showed me pics, just must of been the nurse speculating.

Dont think I've missed anything. Thanks for reading.

xxx

morning girls :hi: af is painful today start my 4th round tonight woopp get a scan on cd10 hopefully this month is my bfp month no gym today so going to do a workout dvd cardio x x x

Hey ladies. 4magpies: sounds like a good plan and I'm wishing you all the luck I can muster :thumbup:

afm: I'm working hard on gaining some weight for this cycle! Don't laugh at me, I really have a hard time putting weight on and my naturopath said I need more for my body to work with. So I'm chowing down on anything that I'm not allergic to :munch: and DH and I will be dtd tomorrow and then every other day until my temp goes up :happydance: I OVd on non-tube side last cycle so really hoping it's the right one this time!

:hi: girls just got back from shopping af packed her bag yesterday so we had sex and today i am just spotting so we will sex again today and i am going to use a soft cup woopppp sex everyday this cycle i will get my bfp hope you o on your good side this month hun x x x

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Flickanne and 4magpies... so sorry for you both ... xxx

Congrats Tiegan.. hope all goes well xx

Just had 1st AF after my m/c last month... so am good to go again... :happydance::happydance::happydance: feel a wee bit scared though...

Hope you re all well xxx

Gonna try and ring and book my HSG at 10!

Other than that not so bad, on a mission to lose weight for my IVF referal. Lost 8lbs this week!!

xxx

:hi: girls been the gym round the field with the dogs weather her is lovely to hot to sit out x x x

hey ladies i hope ur all ok, fx 4 everybody this cycle. Afm i am feeling very sad 2day as it is my due date 4 my last pregnancy :-( x x

:hi: girls been the gym took dogs round field done the gardens now chilling till i need to do something else weather nice again aw so sorry Tasha :hugs: x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->