One Tubers

Amy - gosh, xavier is getting big now! How are you both? Xx

:hi: girls hope your all well afm been the gym done another opk they look a bit lighter now so 2ww it is for me wooopppp x x x

Hi everyone,

Just enjoying the last day of sunshine. the girls had the pool out saturday and we did take a trip to the seaside yesterday and it was lovely. :)

Zak is not well. we think he has the measles :( he started wednesday with a fever and then he got the rash saturday. Going to the docs shortly but i think the rash maybe fading. the docs going to think i am a right nut. He has been right off his food, fever, runny nose and cough.

Hypns - thinking of you today. So much weight on your mind and i bet your a bag of nerves. :hugs: hope its good news.

Caz - cd 15 looks as though that was the + day. :) another tww but i bet your busy thinking of that lovely baby coming home. Have you been to see her yet.

xx

Thanks for all the support and kind words girls...its been 2 weeks i have definitely miscarried and am off to the hospital tomorrow again for another lot of bloods and another scan...my left and only tube is still swollen and ive been bleeding for 2 weeks (is this normal?) so im still worried and obviously still quite sad as is my hubby...I am finding it very hard to deal with 2 losses in such a short time...wish i could spend more time talking to you all but i am barely able to get through the day now :( Hope you are all well and happy and hopefully i will be again soon x
Will try and come online more often you are all such a lovely group :)

Kat - hope Zak gets better :hugs: poor thing! If it's not measles then surely he's sick with something! And to your other post which I forgot to reply to in 2nd tri ... keep following me!! :haha: x

Hypns - definitely thinking of you today!!!! :D Hope you come to update with great news! x

Caz - hope your tww flies by and no :witch: this time, she's not welcome anymore!!! x

AFM - starting to feel more pokes!! :happydance: Felt a couple quick ones an hour ago! Feeling so blessed that I'm feeling them so early for my first, but I thank all of those months of ttc for making me so in tune with my bod :) x

Thanks for all the support and kind words girls...its been 2 weeks i have definitely miscarried and am off to the hospital tomorrow again for another lot of bloods and another scan...my left and only tube is still swollen and ive been bleeding for 2 weeks (is this normal?) so im still worried and obviously still quite sad as is my hubby...I am finding it very hard to deal with 2 losses in such a short time...wish i could spend more time talking to you all but i am barely able to get through the day now :( Hope you are all well and happy and hopefully i will be again soon x

Oh hun, I'm terribly sorry you're still going through this :( Even after my tube was removed, I bled for longer than a normal af, I can't remember correctly but wanting to say 10 or so days. My good friend from BNB had an mc at 8wks and bled for about a month :nope: I think everyone is different, but I'd ask to be sure.. don't be afraid to ask a doctor questions if you're feeling concerned, it's their job! Hope your bloods and scan go good and you start feeling better soon :hugs: will be thinking of you and hubby! x

So my HSG is over with, and I'm so relieved. My right tube, which is my only, had no blockages, and my FS called it "b e a u t i f u l"!!! I'm so excited. There's hope for me yet! :wohoo:

kat no not been up to the hospital no car so just waiting for her come home cant wait she doing well so my cousin said she should be home for weekend woopp x x x

So my HSG is over with, and I'm so relieved. My right tube, which is my only, had no blockages, and my FS called it "b e a u t i f u l"!!! I'm so excited. There's hope for me yet! :wohoo:

Awesome news!!!!

Hope son feels better soon Kat

Good Luck Caz.

So sorry hunni here if you need anything. I bleed for almost 4 weeks with one of my MC.

Amy - gosh, xavier is getting big now! How are you both? Xx

Thanks hun yes he is. (BTW love your avatar pic) He is such a handful now. Scooting and low crawling and getting into everything. I can only imagine what it will be like once he starts walking he def keeps me on my toes. :cloud9: He is refusing baby food and wants to eat whatever I have cant believe he will be 10 months on the 9th. Where has the time gone.

Sockri - fantastic news hun!! :D :D Was the hsg as bad as you anticipated? x

Hi guys,

Flickann i am so sorry your going through this right now. I know it does not feel like it but your feelings will get better. Just take one day at a time and we are all here for you. :hugs:

Sockri - great news. Get having some :sex: your suppose to be super fertile after a hsg. :)

Amy,

Zak has gone off baby food too. He refuses to eat what i eat as well :dohh: never had any problems with him eating till now.

He is doing loads better and the doctor just said it was a viral rash.

Feeling exausted today. The house is a tip and i feel low. I have started to enjoy night time better when my oh is home. Due back at work on the 7th november but work has not let me know if i am able to have a career break yet. They best shake a leg because if they refuse were gonna end up with a lovely tax credits overpayment and there is no child care in place :(

xxx

Good scan, growing babies, and pregnancy stories. Congrats ladies.

AFM: unsuccessful IVF cycle :( Looks like I might be leaving bnb or at least the ttc world. Can't afford another try. Maybe we'll look into fostering and adoption. Pretty disappointed that I will probably never be pregnant or see how beautiful mine and DH's child would be.

I hope the road is brighter for all of my wonderful one tuber ladies out there :thumbup:

AFM: unsuccessful IVF cycle :( Looks like I might be leaving bnb or at least the ttc world. Can't afford another try. Maybe we'll look into fostering and adoption. Pretty disappointed that I will probably never be pregnant or see how beautiful mine and DH's child would be.

I hope the road is brighter for all of my wonderful one tuber ladies out there :thumbup:

Awww hunnie I am so sorry. :hugs: trust me I know how you are feeling right now. I know its hard to imagine but honestly I couldnt love X anymore if I had given birth to him myself. Did you look into the IVF scholarship thing? I am here if you ever need to talk.

i am so sorry hun :hugs:

Oh hun i am so sorry :cry: Can't imagine what your feeling or going through but i am sending you lots of love and i am thinking of you :hugs: xx

Thank you Amy, Momma, and Kat :hugs: It's been hard but DH and I are pulling through. We'll have to process the grieving period, but I think we'll come out the other end closer and stronger in our relationship.

We've talked it over and I think we've decided to pursue adoption. We've both always wanted to adopt, we just thought we'd have our own first and then add a few to the family. So, we're already on board with loving any child that comes into our family. We're thinking that after we adopt, we might take a year or two (remove my naughty blocked hydro tube) and then attempt IVF again. We'll see what we're thinking and where we are in life in a few years, but that's our plan at the moment. And, Amy, I think we will look into the IVF scholarship when we decide to try it again, thank you for that information. Now, I'm going to take a much needed break from ttc. To be honest it's going to be a bit of a relief. No temping, counting, CMing, timing, waiting, stressing. And I get to drink again :drunk: :haha: It's the little things that you have to focus on in times of distress.

Thank you for your support all my One Tuber ladies :flower:

. Wish u the best of luck hun and i think its great u are lookin in2 adoption there is so many children out there with 4 whatever reason have no family of there own,good luck hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->