One Tubers

Thank you Amy, Momma, and Kat :hugs: It's been hard but DH and I are pulling through. We'll have to process the grieving period, but I think we'll come out the other end closer and stronger in our relationship.

. And I get to drink again :drunk: :haha:
:flower:

All i can say is good for you. Hehe. I could murder a drink. lol

I am happy that you are both are getting through this and that its good that you are getting stronger together. :flower::hugs: i think its wonderful that you've chosen adoption. You and your oh can show another child loads of love that they would not have got elsewhere. This will be one lucky child/children. :cloud9:

Keep on here hun. Would love to hear how your getting on and keep us updated. :flower: xx

Thank you Amy, Momma, and Kat :hugs: It's been hard but DH and I are pulling through. We'll have to process the grieving period, but I think we'll come out the other end closer and stronger in our relationship.

We've talked it over and I think we've decided to pursue adoption. We've both always wanted to adopt, we just thought we'd have our own first and then add a few to the family. So, we're already on board with loving any child that comes into our family. We're thinking that after we adopt, we might take a year or two (remove my naughty blocked hydro tube) and then attempt IVF again. We'll see what we're thinking and where we are in life in a few years, but that's our plan at the moment. And, Amy, I think we will look into the IVF scholarship when we decide to try it again, thank you for that information. Now, I'm going to take a much needed break from ttc. To be honest it's going to be a bit of a relief. No temping, counting, CMing, timing, waiting, stressing. And I get to drink again :drunk: :haha: It's the little things that you have to focus on in times of distress.

Thank you for your support all my One Tuber ladies :flower:

Best of luck hun that sounds like an awesome plan. Enjoy your break. It honestly is so relieving not to be stressing every month. When you get ready to start the adoption process please let me know. I can b a very long journey but definetly worth every minute of it. If you have any questions I am here to help.

HEllo ladies - long time no catch up but I do read the updates.

Hyps - sorry to hear about your unsuccessful IVF. As the other ladies have said I hope that having a rest from TTC does you good and the road to adoption is straight forwards for you x

Amy - X is soooo big! And just gorgeous I can't believe he is ten months already.

Kat - your wee man is so big too and you are 14 weeks already - your pregnancy seems to be flying by!

I hope all the other one tubers are keeping well and good luck in your TTC journeys xxx

AFM - only 10 days til I am due but I am expecting to go overdue since I think my due date is a week after what the hospital say! BAsically I am not expecting any excitement until the end of October. Enjoying my first week of maternity leave - lots of cleaning and sorting out household paperwork - such a glamorous life!

HEllo ladies - long time no catch up but I do read the updates.

Hyps - sorry to hear about your unsuccessful IVF. As the other ladies have said I hope that having a rest from TTC does you good and the road to adoption is straight forwards for you x

Amy - X is soooo big! And just gorgeous I can't believe he is ten months already.

Kat - your wee man is so big too and you are 14 weeks already - your pregnancy seems to be flying by!

I hope all the other one tubers are keeping well and good luck in your TTC journeys xxx

AFM - only 10 days til I am due but I am expecting to go overdue since I think my due date is a week after what the hospital say! BAsically I am not expecting any excitement until the end of October. Enjoying my first week of maternity leave - lots of cleaning and sorting out household paperwork - such a glamorous life!

Oh wow hun so excited for you. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Good scan, growing babies, and pregnancy stories. Congrats ladies.

AFM: unsuccessful IVF cycle :( Looks like I might be leaving bnb or at least the ttc world. Can't afford another try. Maybe we'll look into fostering and adoption. Pretty disappointed that I will probably never be pregnant or see how beautiful mine and DH's child would be.

I hope the road is brighter for all of my wonderful one tuber ladies out there :thumbup:

Aw love, so sorry :hugs: I hope wherever your journey takes you that you will be happy x

Hpyns - so so sorry to hear your news :hugs: but you seem to have a good attitude and I'm sure you and your DH will make fantastic adoptive parents! Bless you both, I think that's a very admirable decision to adopt :) x

Milosmum - enjoy your last week or so! Hope your labor goes smoothly for you and baby :D Can't wait to hear of a new one tuber baby joining!! Yay x

hi milosmum :hi:

wow your pregnancy has flown. Try not to get too hung up on the hospitals due date and stick with your own. I went with the hospitals and drove myself crazy because i went over. lol.

Rest up hun and we need pic's after :) xx

:hi: girls how are you all well my cousins baby is home now her a pic of my son and mya x x x

Attachments

• Photo-0014.jpg
    Photo-0014.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 4
awww she's so beautiful and tiny :baby: and your son looks like he's ready to be a big bro. :hugs2:

Caz - Mya is such a little angel :) aww makes me wanna be team :pink: some more! I have to agree with Sockri, your son definitely would make a good big brother :winkwink: x

Hope everyone is well :hugs: x

I have been feeling some movement for almost a week now, but it's getting more and more frequent.. s/he loves to bounce around in the morning when I'm having breakfast.. I'm so lucky I can feel it so soon! :cloud9: x

Caz - mya is so small and looks lovely.

Yes jessica you are lucky to feel bubs. I think i felt my daughter at 17 weeks and zak was not till 20 weeks. xx

Hello ladies i hope ur all well. Kat i'm saying a boy. Mommy2be the stupid witch showed her face last night, i tell you am so sick of her lol.xx

Damn that rotten b%$#@ :growlmad: sorry hun, your BFP must be coming!
:dust:

Thanks huni i really hope so, if i don't get my bfp this month i'm going back to the doctors bcos it is a year since the last time i was pregnant and with all the other pregnancies it only took a month no more than four xx

Hello everyone i hope you are all well. Hpyns i am so sorry and i wish you all the luck in the world with everything u do, u truely deserve to be a mum and any child will be so lucky to have parents like u and ur husband xx

:hi: girls hope your all well testin soon girls woopp 11 dpo today x x x

good luck caz xx

Same with you tasha. Hope this is the month. xx

Thanks Kat. How's ur pregnancy going? Good luck Caz xx

Caz - bring on the :bfp: !! Good luck hun x

Tasha - hopefully you don't need the doc next month :winkwink: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members