One Tubers

Nah wont test till weekend, I am away with work tues to thurs so dont want to be panicing about it. She might just be late. Longest cycle I've ever had is 32 days which would mean AF coming on wed. If it gets past then I will start worrying.

xxx

:hi: girls hope your all well afm still full of a cold and i am 8dpo woopp

Hi everyone,

Zak is finally getting a bit better. He finally slept through last night. 1st time in 11 nights :happydance:
My scan is in two days. I will let you know by this time wednesday what i have. My appointment is at 11.20 gmt. :)

Breaking,

More Implantation bleeding does occur after a positive test and past af due date as the placenta starts to grow and the whole thing beds in more. It Pushes past the lining in your womb and into the uterine wall. This is what happened with zak up to 9 weeks and i did have it with this one. It was like yours. Tinges in cm.
Let us know how you get on at docs today xx

Magpies,

I do hope your lucky. :) xx

Hi Kat glad Zak is getting better, i can't believe how quick urs and jess's pregnancies have gone. Magpie i really hope u are lucky and get ur bfp xx

Caz i hope ur feeling better soon and good luck xx

Sorry for the delay in update, I would have done it sooner but I ended up at the doctor this morning after I told them I had extremely light spotting over the weekend that went away early Sunday.

Well.. my numbers at 12 DPO were 89

My numbers on Friday, 14 DPO were 276!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They tripled!!! I couldn't believe it. The doctor did a pelvic exam and he said he could see no bleeding whatsoever. I got my blood drawn for a third time since I had spotting and I will get those results tomorrow. Praying hard they are continuing to rise!!!

Magpies - hopefully you've got a little miracle on board :friends: xx

Caz - sorry to hear you're still sick hun :hugs: that's no fun, get yourself better! xx

Tash - good luck this cycle!! :dust: time really does seem to be flying by.. so crazy! xx

Kat - glad Zak is better!! :) and can't wait for your scan!!!! :D :D c'mon :blue: !!! xx

Angel - how are you getting on hun?? :hugs: xx

Breaking - that's fantastic new :dance: least you don't have to wait long for these results, much much better than a whole weekend. And hopefully the spotting is done for good now :) xx

That is awesome news breaking you will be over 1000 in no time and ready for a scan!!!

yey

breaking thats great new and good numbers hun. :) i hope your feeling better and i hope you don't see no more spotting.

:happydance:

I am really excited for the scan. i hope i get a nice long one. :cloud9: xxx

Thanks ladies! No more spotting as of yet, not even after the exam. Hoping it STAYS AWAY! So are my chances fairly decent it's not in my tube since my numbers are doing so well? I am still very worried about that!

Yes, your chances are very good that it's a beanie in the right spot :) your numbers progressed beautifully and I'm sure you'll see the same again with the next results! So glad to hear that the exam didn't even induce anymore spotting cause that wouldn't be uncommon. Fx'd for good blood results again :) x

:hi: girls hope your all well afm will be testing next week if no :af: 9dpo today kat scan tomorrow woopp x x

Thanks Jess xx Breaking that's great news am sure the results today will do the same xx

Alright here we go! Just got my new blood results today (from yesterday)!

12 DPO: 89
14 DPO: 276
17 DPO (yesterday): 1,041

Ultrasound scheduled for next Tuesday at 2:45pm!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->