One Tubers

Caz - :wave: hoping she doesn't show!! More BFPs would be fantastic :D xx

Breaking - wonderful results :D so pleased that they're into the 1000's now, that's great! And even better that you've got a scan to look forward to next week!! Now with those numbers, try to relax and enjoy :hugs: xx

yey breaking they are great numbers. How you feeling? bet your feeling a little more relaxed. This week will fly by.

:happydance:

Caz,

hope your doing ok. Have you finished decorating yet?

Jess,

Come on then. What you bought thats girlie? :haha:

I am still nervous. Everyone keeps telling me to chill since my numbers are SO much different than with my ectopic but I still can't help but worry if it's in my only good tube. Am I crazy? :( I wish I could enjoy this pregnancy more.

This was my hCG with my ectopic:

14 DPO: 14
16 DPO: 37
Roughly one week later: 585 (I had spotting about 3 days after this result)

Here is my hCG now:

12 DPO: 89
14 DPO: 276
17 DPO: 1,041

So, it's very different. But I have also heard you can still have an ectopic even if your hCG is normal and doubling (or more). No idea how true this is?

I need a chill pill!!!

Kat- I've been going crazy :blush: I've bought her about 12 outfits, socks and booties, bibs, blankets, ribbon headbands and I picked up a very cute pink baby bather today :D Her room is staying neutral coloured with zoo animals though, I started that theme right away and my budget won't let me repurchase to buy all girly :dohh: Our time zones have me all messed up.. I hope I don't miss the announcement of your scan by too much!!!! I'm so so so excited for you :D :D x

breaking - I don't know if it's possible or how likely for hcg to double and it still be an ectopic, I'm thinking the chance is very low and that's why doing beta's is the first way to rule it out... it really is time to relax though, not good for baby to be stressing :hugs: The week will go by faster than you think, just keep thinking lots of positive thoughts :) x

I agree hun those numbers sound amazing. Try and relax I know easier said than done so happy for you.

:hugs: good numbers Breaking

yes you can still have normal doubling numbers with an ectopic.. but its quite rare!! xx

Breaking they are great numbers. Kat gl with ur scan, i can't wait to find out what ur having xx

Congrats preg ladies!! You give me hope..it would be nice to hear your symptoms of O up to the bfp if you have time to share. I'm in my tww and for once feeling good signs from my good side. Just got my +opk monday. Thanks :)

Hey mixedbeauty :) I kept a log of my symptoms this past month even though I did NOT think I'd get pregnant this soon after losing my tube... I can message it to you if you want. :D

Hey mixedbeauty :) I kept a log of my symptoms this past month even though I did NOT think I'd get pregnant this soon after losing my tube... I can message it to you if you want. :D

Oh please do! I would love that so much!!

Thanks! Just read thd msg breaking, how long ago was your ectopic? Did you have any O pains the cycle you got preg?

My ectopic started in August, I had surgery on 9/3 and lost my right tube! Somehow we managed to conceive again the FIRST cycle after all this mess! So I am VERY scared. I did have O pains this month and I actually felt stuff from both sides... I am fairly sure I O'd from the left side but my doctor said there is a chance my left tube could have picked up the egg from my right (bad) side. SO weird. Anyway, my hCG numbers are drastically different than when I had my ectopic in August so I am praying this baby made it to my uterus!

There is a link to my journal in my signature, explains what all happened.. but it's long!

Oh okay well everything does sound good an your numbers are great!! But I also understand your concern. I had my ectopic feb 2010, I havent got preg since. I always feel o pains an its from my left, bad side/no tube! This month I have felt from both sides so I'm trying to be hopeful :) ..when is your scan?? I'm on my phone so I cant see sigs right now but ill definitely check it out when I can

Hi guys!!!

I am so sorry to report to you so late. We came home from hospital and then i took zak to busy babies. He loves it there. Its like playgroup.

Well we are on team.................

PINK!!!

:pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink:

:happydance::cloud9:

It was purfect. She was moving around, waving and putting her fingers in her mouth.

My oh is a little low about it but i am sure he will get over it. He said he is not happy as he did not want 3 girls sharing a room but i'd bet they would love it. I am actually quite excited. I think i was always not bothered with what i got. I think i am excited because everything was great on the scan. All in tact and how it should be.
She showed that she had 3 lines and no dangly bits.

So them one tuber pinks are now catching up. :)

Maybe I will be on team blue then if this all works out for me!!! Although I would love whatever I can get at this point!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->