OPK positive 5 days in a row?

Hey ladies!!

Sorry for being a bit MIA last few days but Alex and I share our birthday on Friday and since the weather is a bit iffy for it that day we have been doing our joint celebrations early. I dunno about the boys being knackered...im set to drop lol

xx

haha totally not TTC related, but I LOVE that you guys use the word knackered. My best friend married a guy from England and I can sit and listen to an entire conversation and not have a clue what he's talking about. I know its English, but I get so lost! I love it, though!
The first time I asked what they were up to over the weekend and he said he was going to have a lie in I was extremely confused.

Sweerscarlet :haha: I love the expressions from our friends across the pond. Since I'm from the Midwest sometimes I worry I might say sayings others don't understand, but no one has said anything so far :)

Carly 6dpo! You must buy in bulk lol. Let me guess Amazon? :haha:

Sarah I'm sorry you're knackered. Was the birthday celebration a good time? So from looking at the ticker he's going to be 2 right? Are you worried about the terrible twos?

I'm thinking I'm gonna have to change the name of this thread?! lol

Nearly Michelle, Ebay lol :) xx

Carly :haha: maybe

Oooh ebay is cheap too! I've never bought tests from ebay. I know they have cheap almost expired tests I've thought about buying.

I am so scared that I am just going to get disappointed again like all the past months. I just keep getting discomfortness in my left side like it’s really tight. I gained 6 pounds in 2 days WTF and I took another test this morning and I am just torn. What do you ladies think!!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test400766

Sweerscarlet :haha: I love the expressions from our friends across the pond. Since I'm from the Midwest sometimes I worry I might say sayings others don't understand, but no one has said anything so far :)

Michelle, I'm from Texas so I KNOW I can say things that at least make other people laugh.

Carly- I am so proud of myself...I'm not even tempted to pee on anything yet! I think I've gotten a hold of myself on the symptom spotting too. I have been in a wretched mood the last two days so I've just been focused on refocusing my wrath haha

Faith- the disappointment is so hard, I know, but just wait until you get that BFP!! It will be worth every single one! :hugs: to you, love!

Faith I can see a line but can't tell if it has color or not. I'll be the first to say I'm bad at reading tests on here. Your side is it really painful? It could be water weight. I know when I was pregnant for the first time I got extremely bloated very early before I was even 4 weeks. You still aren't out. 10dpo is still very early to test.

Sweetscarlet Hey TX we're almost neighbors I'm from Kansas City :) How many dpo are you today?

I forgot to update on myself. I am 12dpo today. One more day until I test. The next 24hours are going to be a challenge to get through. My temp dropped slightly today but is still nearly a degree above my coverline. It makes me feel less confident but I hope it's meaningless. I've had heartburn since dinner last night and feel worn out even tho I haven't done anything. Nothing crazy going on. The past several days I've had an insane amount of creamy cm, usually I'm pretty dry throughout my lp but I'm sure it's a side effect of the progesterone.

Faith I can see a line but can't tell if it has color or not. I'll be the first to say I'm bad at reading tests on here. Your side is it really painful? It could be water weight. I know when I was pregnant for the first time I got extremely bloated very early before I was even 4 weeks. You still aren't out. 10dpo is still very early to test.

Sweetscarlet Hey TX we're almost neighbors I'm from Kansas City :) How many dpo are you today?

No not painful, I just can tell. I am so very unsure if I am 10DPO or not as too not getting a true + OPK this cycle, all I got was flashing smiley faces. I posted it on that site to use the tools and I am so very shocked how many people are rating it and that more than 1/2 says :bfp:

Faith I would test in another two days and see if it's any darker then. Although I'm sure you'll be tempted to test tomorrow so you might know before the weekend. Just remember some don't get bfp until after the 14 day mark. There are a lot of women who find out very soon on here but I think it is pretty rare to find out much earlier than your missed af.

Faith I would test in another two days and see if it's any darker then. Although I'm sure you'll be tempted to test tomorrow so you might know before the weekend. Just remember some don't get bfp until after the 14 day mark. There are a lot of women who find out very soon on here but I think it is pretty rare to find out much earlier than your missed af.

My AF is due on Sunday, so its not to far ahead

Hey ladies!!

Sorry for being a bit MIA last few days but Alex and I share our birthday on Friday and since the weather is a bit iffy for it that day we have been doing our joint celebrations early. I dunno about the boys being knackered...im set to drop lol

xx

haha totally not TTC related, but I LOVE that you guys use the word knackered. My best friend married a guy from England and I can sit and listen to an entire conversation and not have a clue what he's talking about. I know its English, but I get so lost! I love it, though!
The first time I asked what they were up to over the weekend and he said he was going to have a lie in I was extremely confused.

Hahahaha love this!!!!

I was just the same...I lived with an american guy for 3 years and took some getting used too lol x

Carly 6dpo! You must buy in bulk lol. Let me guess Amazon? :haha:

Sarah I'm sorry you're knackered. Was the birthday celebration a good time? So from looking at the ticker he's going to be 2 right? Are you worried about the terrible twos?

It was fab...we had so much fun seeing loads of animals and then playing on the big parks. Going to go back next week lol

Yep two!! Im not worried about the terrible twos...we have them already haha. Well not too bad but he sometimes does have a tantrum over the strangest of things. At the moment its a lot about Lukas. At 10months hes interested in everything Alex is doing and hes a heavy little lump. He just launches himself onto alex for cuddles and throws all his weight behind it and Alex freaks out and runs off screaming lol.

xx

I am so scared that I am just going to get disappointed again like all the past months. I just keep getting discomfortness in my left side like it’s really tight. I gained 6 pounds in 2 days WTF and I took another test this morning and I am just torn. What do you ladies think!!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test400766

I think I can see a shadow of smething hun x

I forgot to update on myself. I am 12dpo today. One more day until I test. The next 24hours are going to be a challenge to get through. My temp dropped slightly today but is still nearly a degree above my coverline. It makes me feel less confident but I hope it's meaningless. I've had heartburn since dinner last night and feel worn out even tho I haven't done anything. Nothing crazy going on. The past several days I've had an insane amount of creamy cm, usually I'm pretty dry throughout my lp but I'm sure it's a side effect of the progesterone.

dont make us wait!! xx

Lmao Sarah I see why Alex gets frustrated but it just sounds so cute :) Sounds like you all had a great time out no wonder you're going back lol

Looks like a BFN to me :( weird thing is my temp went up this morning

Attachments

• CYMERA_20150424_084443.jpg
    CYMERA_20150424_084443.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 8
Awww nooo Michelle!!! Hope it's a very very faint bfp!! Fingers crossed that temp rise is a good sign!! I want this for you so much too!! Still time! Just hope there will be no sign of af tomorrow hun xx

And happy birthday Sarah hun!! Hope you and Alex have a great day!! :D :hugs:

Damn witch got me. The progesterone really tricked me this cycle. I hope everyone is doing good! Sarah I hope you and Alex had a good birthday! May be gone for a few days, while af is here wine and chocolate consume all of my attention ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->