OPK progression - Ov day-13dpo~Anyone experience this?*Pic updates pg7! **BFP 14dpo!!

Test again sharnw! I know I'm a peer pressurist when it comes to testing!

Oh, I'm out the wicked witch showed up last night. At least she's not being as brutal as last cycle. Onto the next cycle!

Test again sharnw! I know I'm a peer pressurist when it comes to testing!

Oh, I'm out the wicked witch showed up last night. At least she's not being as brutal as last cycle. Onto the next cycle!

Aw sorry to hear that damn witch got ya :hugs:

Sending lots of luck and baby dust your way for next cycle!! :dust:

Hey Ladies I think Im having the same issues. I had my positive OPK's on day 15-16. I have about a 29 day cycle. The opk's went back to really light or nothing there and then the last 3 days they have been getting a little more color (def not positive but a 2nd line is there) I dont know what to think. Im not really having any symptoms. I did have some twinges last night that were so sharp that it almost made me jump. I had a progesterone test done monday but have not gotten the results back yet! I'm really hoping I O'd and this isnt a 2nd surge coming on!

Hey Ladies I think Im having the same issues. I had my positive OPK's on day 15-16. I have about a 29 day cycle. The opk's went back to really light or nothing there and then the last 3 days they have been getting a little more color (def not positive but a 2nd line is there) I dont know what to think. Im not really having any symptoms. I did have some twinges last night that were so sharp that it almost made me jump. I had a progesterone test done monday but have not gotten the results back yet! I'm really hoping I O'd and this isnt a 2nd surge coming on!

Hi hun! Sounds like you are in about the same boat I was in this cycle!
If you go by the first definite positive OPK you had - what dpo would that make you today?

have u tested again sharnw??! lookin forward to an update! Congrats again legs!

If you go by the first definite positive OPK you had - what dpo would that make you today?

I never remember if you are suppose to count the day of O. So if I say I got the positive on day 15 then O on 16.....today im on day 21? So only 5-6 dpo. I get really confused with counting the days. I know its way to early to have implantation so I dont know what those pains were last night. I have had weird feeling that I dont know how to describe going on down there. Ughhh this all so confusing and frustrating. Hoping I turn out like you but probably no such luck!

I never remember if you are suppose to count the day of O. So if I say I got the positive on day 15 then O on 16.....today im on day 21? So only 5-6 dpo. I get really confused with counting the days. I know its way to early to have implantation so I dont know what those pains were last night. I have had weird feeling that I dont know how to describe going on down there. Ughhh this all so confusing and frustrating. Hoping I turn out like you but probably no such luck!

Stay positive hun! :af: You aren't out yet!
By my calculations you are probably 6dpo and it is totally possible to have implantation cramping at this point!
I've got all my crossables crossed for you!!! Keep us posted!

Negative HPT today
Very negative opk at 6 am
Opk has changed colour 8 am (Diluted)

Day 28, 5 days left for expected AF (11-12 day LP)

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 13
Negative HPT today
Very negative opk at 6 am
Opk has changed colour 8 am (Diluted)

Day 28, 5 days left for expected AF (11-12 day LP)

It's still early!! I didn't get my def positive until the day after AF was due!

FX'd!!!

sharnw i didnt realise you were that early, how many dpo does that make you? only 5 or 6?

However... not to get you excited but Im sure I see a reeaaally faint line on the hpt..especially when i tilt the screen!!

Yes got my first positive opk last thursday, and it lasted 4-5 days, and wasnt too sure when i actually Ov'd???? So counting from either thursday or friday that were my most ((darkest)) opk's i should be 6 or 7 dpo
lol yes very early yet

BB's still a little tender
little sore, left nipple little sore,
(No implantation cramps or discharge)
CM wet not so dry
CP mid way and firm

Can you see anything on the hpt in real life cos I can see a hint on my screen

Can you see anything on the hpt in real life cos I can see a hint on my screen

I woke up early, weed on the hpt,, went back to bed got up an hour later an seen it, it seemed like a slight evap line

:witch::grr: Feels like AF is on her way, uterus not feeling well, bit achy like a period coming on, lower back pain, breasts little sore only when i really touch them

:witch::grr: Feels like AF is on her way, uterus not feeling well, bit achy like a period coming on, lower back pain, breasts little sore only when i really touch them

I'd say since you are still so far out from AF that those feelings may be more geared towards pregnancy?! I don't want to get your hopes up but I was feeling like that around 5-7dpo!!
FX'd!!! :af: :af: :af:

Thank you Legs333, I hope im stepping on the same path as you :)

My husband is soooo annoying me right now!!! I don't know if the witch is taking over, but I seriously can't stand looking at him right now! i FED HIM, CLEANED UP AFTER HIM, DID HOMEWORK WITH THE KIDS, AND HE STILL FEELS LIKE i CAN'T TAKE A MOMENT TO PLAY ON BNB....WTF....ooops just realized caps were locked. Heehee! It's sooooo annoying!!!!!!

Thanks for letting me vent!!:dohh:

Edit: LOL! I just randomly posted it on this thread. Oh gosh. I hate being on the rag!!!!

My husband is soooo annoying me right now!!! I don't know if the witch is taking over, but I seriously can't stand looking at him right now! i FED HIM, CLEANED UP AFTER HIM, DID HOMEWORK WITH THE KIDS, AND HE STILL FEELS LIKE i CAN'T TAKE A MOMENT TO PLAY ON BNB....WTF....ooops just realized caps were locked. Heehee! It's sooooo annoying!!!!!!

Thanks for letting me vent!!:dohh:

Edit: LOL! I just randomly posted it on this thread. Oh gosh. I hate being on the rag!!!!

Oooopps tehehehe :) did the witch make her presence?

This is how I am feeling too!!! I am about the same DPO is you as well! I am hoping we both get our BFP!!!!!!:dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->