+ opk???

Amberg1

Mother of 2 boys
Reaction score
I've finally got my :bfn: on sunday following a mc on 28th Jan. I had a bit of spotting on monday and was hoping and praying it was my :witch: but sadly not. I've been really poorly this week with a viral infection and have been in bed all week. I did an opk just now and one side of the result line is darker than the rest. Is this a positive? I have read a thread about this before but can't find it anywhere.

While it might not be- it VERY well could be- my opk instructions clearly state that even if only one side of the line is darker- its considered a + ... so I would take it and run with it- and keep testing with the opk's just to be sure!!! good luck my dear!

Thanks for your reply Holly :thumbup:

I think I might do another one later. I really don't feel like :sex: as I feel like absolute crap...............but hey ho, needs must

Amberg1~ I laughed @ your response.. I know I had days when we got pregnant before the m/c that I did NOT feel up to it- but ya gotta take those key opportunities and run with it!!!! BABY DUST!!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->