OT , But I'm so frustrated ! (rant)

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by blackrose, Dec 21, 2009.

1. blackrose

blackrose Well-Known Member

I'm still trying to get rent allowance sorted , everytime I give them all the info they need, they need something else . I'm on my third check list now , and THEY LOST my old rent book and are now telling me they need one , I cant give them another without forging it , which I am obviously not going to do :( So failing that I have to be assessed by the housing authority , they would need all the information i already gave the rent allowance people , which they wont send me copies off ........AAAAAAAAAAAAAGh !!
    So my next best bet is to go beg my old landlord to sign a lase agreement for the place i was in last year ... He probably wont as he didn't pay tax . I was in student accommodation last year . I feel like smacking my head off a wall :cry:

2. MUMOF5

MUMOF5 Now a mum of 6!

:hugs:. Hope you get it sorted asap.xx

3. blackrose

blackrose Well-Known Member

I'm sure I will . that was a silly thread and thank you for replying . I think its just hormones and frustration .. I felt the need to let off a little steam

4. MUMOF5

MUMOF5 Now a mum of 6!

We all need a little vent sometimes. I can sympathise with the hormone thing too, feel like a right nutter at times :wacko:. :hugs:. xx