Our Crazy General Rambling Chat Thread(Men in Leotards Welcome!)

Yea I guess that the thing, that some men think they fail when the women hasnt got an orgasm. .

Haha yah...hopefully tonight we will actually be able to fool around like we normally do, not just have sex. We don't generally just do it and be done but I think he was needing it lol....it had been a couple days...

Evening Ladies, How is everyone today?

Katie I don't think they will evr understand but as long as he is ok with it.

My DH understands, but he also feels like he didn't do the 'job' if I don't orgasm. Lol.. he doesn't push it or pout, but he still has that guy instinct.
I'm just glad that guys have evolved to the point where they actually CARE about their partner's experience, lol!

Not sure he'd want me sharing this, but occasionally if he can't finish, he feels the same... that ok, he couldn't climax, but it still felt GREAT.
(using condoms since we had LO is kind of a pain for him)

My DH understands, but he also feels like he didn't do the 'job' if I don't orgasm. Lol.. he doesn't push it or pout, but he still has that guy instinct.
I'm just glad that guys have evolved to the point where they actually CARE about their partner's experience, lol!

Not sure he'd want me sharing this, but occasionally if he can't finish, he feels the same... that ok, he couldn't climax, but it still felt GREAT.
(using condoms since we had LO is kind of a pain for him)

Occasionally (very very rarely) my husband can't finish (he's pushing 40, :haha:) and he used to get really pissed but after causing me to go into a panic attack cuz of his attitude he's much better. He just gets quiet.

My oh hasnt got a problem at all with not finishing of himself he just likes the ocassional tv shag/fumbling :haha: The only important thing for him when we do it proper is that his asthma sprays are right next to him because he always needs them afterwards :haha:

Katie we just watched Legends of the Fall. Totally epic movie. Anthony Hopkins outshines brad Pitt though lol. Mmmmmm naked brad Pitt :rofl:

Katie we just watched Legends of the Fall. Totally epic movie. Anthony Hopkins outshines brad Pitt though lol. Mmmmmm naked brad Pitt :rofl:

Oh Anthony Hopkins DEFINITELY outshines Brad Pitt. I absolutely LOVE that movie!

Marco Simoncelli has died in a horrific accident :(

Who's this Marco guy?

:hugs: Ozzie...I would give you some good drugs if they'd get to you before your migraine went away...and I wouldn't get arrested for mailing controlled substances... :dohh:

Haha, thanks Katie.

Hey, what's it like being married to a guy almost 20 years older than you? Just curious :blush:

Haha, thanks Katie.

Hey, what's it like being married to a guy almost 20 years older than you? Just curious :blush:

*snort*

Is it at all funny that I just commented on NuKe's journal about the age gap in the news article she posted not being such a big deal cuz I'm in a relationship with a wide age gap but the dude is ugly??

Hmm...

Okay so....

It doesn't bother us? Lol. Like... :shrug: He does remember things that I don't obviously. And we were raised in different times (70s versus 90s) so we have different feelings about some things. But I was raised in a religious old fashioned home so the gap doesn't seem that huge....

It is kinda weird to know he graduated a couple months before I was born LOL

Besides, he's really fucking great in the sack :haha: :haha:

What am I supposed to be answering here?

I dunno :rofl: What do other people think of it?

Some people are shocked and call him a cradle robber...but most people in general don't seem to care. And he looks like he's just in his late 20s so in general no one even says anything.

My parents (and his) were not impressed. His mom doesn't care anymore and hugs me and tells me she loves me. Stepdad won't speak to me. Stepmom I've never met. His real dad was like DUDE! GOOD JOB! You nailed the babysitter! >_>

My parents have very much warmed up to it watching us together, and since he didn't run off when I (very) unexpectedly got pregnant. And he didn't vanish when I was diagnosed with MS. And we're married.

I have no problem with it. My DH is 9 years old (not a huge gap I know) but it was funny when he realised he can remember what he was doing the day I was born and when we went to book a holiday and the assistant said it was a shame I turned 19 while we were away, because she could have put us on the adult and child offer if not. DH was not impressed by that one.

As long as you are happy Katie and he treats you right that is all that matters.

https://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x415/midgets_momma/302810_10150266299227862_506912861_7589744_3454732_n.jpg

Me and hubby on our wedding day

He does. We were out somewhere, and I asked him if we could get ice cream. He said no and I pouted and said "pleeeeeease?? I'll be good!"

He goes "If you don't behave I will so turn you over my knee right here."

I told him he wouldn't do it.

So he grabbed me. >_>

I screamed :haha:

He put me down, we walked by the ice cream stall and I was like "c'mon! I want ice cream! pleeeeeeease??"

He rolled his eyes and said fine. This old lady goes "ya know, kids are too spoiled these days. When I was little if my daddy said no, it was no, that's it."

Terry very solemnly nodded, told her thank you. We walked away, and about died laughing. He told me I should call him daddy the rest of the day. I told him to shut up. lol

Haha, thanks Katie.

*snort*

Is it at all funny that I just commented on NuKe's journal about the age gap in the news article she posted not being such a big deal cuz I'm in a relationship with a wide age gap but the dude is ugly??

Hmm...

Okay so....

It doesn't bother us? Lol. Like... :shrug: He does remember things that I don't obviously. And we were raised in different times (70s versus 90s) so we have different feelings about some things. But I was raised in a religious old fashioned home so the gap doesn't seem that huge....

It is kinda weird to know he graduated a couple months before I was born LOL

Besides, he's really fucking great in the sack :haha: :haha:

What am I supposed to be answering here?

lol Mine is also more than 20 years older than me.
My parents and their spouses of them have no problem with him at all . lol My mother is just half a year older than him :rofl: .

Simoncelli is a moto GP rider (well he was :( .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->