Our Crazy General Rambling Chat Thread(Men in Leotards Welcome!)

He'd probably be scared away by our pages of half naked and sometimes disgustingly hairy men. :haha:

:wave: I've just written and addressed all my Christmas cards!

:p over-achiever!!!
I have yet to even get mine done. I plan on doing a caricature of our family again like I did a couple years ago... we have to find time to get down to the beach on a Sunday, then I have to photocopy it (to preserve the original), color it in with colored pencils, scan it again, scan it again, upload it and order my cards, THEN I get to address them all.... this year I'm doing printed address labels though! :)

Shop bought cards (in the sales last year) and printed address labels all the way here! :haha: I did hand sign them all though!

Can so,ebody tell me why the paper rubbish was only collected at 20:45 here :rofl: serriously a nighttime garbage run xD?

Normally they come in the mornings with the loud truck throwing you out of bed if you werent already :haha:

maybe your regular truck broke down and they had to send out a backup?

How did we go from Christmas Cards to trash pickup? Lol. Oh, the person that has their Christmas cards done already? You disgust me. :rofl:

So ladies, we need a plan. A really good plan, to get our leotarded man into this thread. Any ideas?

You jerk! NO! I am not turned on by the cartoon. The mental thought, yeah a bit. But not the cartoon!

I'm just teasing!! :D I found another topless tinkerbell but probably not BnB appropriate. :haha: Although who am I kidding, we have hairy balls in this thread already. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->