• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Our journeys to baby #2

I'm really sorry you're struggling so much fx. Take care of yourself :hugs:

Thanks huggles, I'm trying to. This 6 week long trip is over, flying back home tomorrow and I'm really hoping it'll help getting back.

FX: HUGS. I'm happy you will be getting back home. TTC can be a very stressful time. I pray you can find good steady ground to root yourself in and keep ttcing. We are here for you.

I am still blistering sick. I'm hyped up on anti inflammatories and ginger tea (so feeling good at the moment). I'm sure none of this can be good for ovulation.:shrug: But nothing I can do but bd every other day and hope one of the days is it.

Sending everyone some :dust:

TWW is driving me insane! I am mad at everything and everyone- I dont know why I am doing this to myself!
DH and I always say that we r NTNP but deep down we want it to happen so much. I wonder why guys seem to take this whole ttc thing easier than us. Sometimes they wanna have kids too - they just dont obsess over the matter so much... this is what I am doing these days: I am obsessing :D

so... what do you all do for a living? I am an engineer. My job requires a great deal of reason and intelligence. But I can not find an ounce of that in my head these days :D

Dee: I'm a an HR Coordinator. I'm in charge of turning chaos into a magic carpet ride.

Also feeling better with a lingering nasal funk going on.

Looking forward to tasting things and not having awkward nose drips during business meetings

Hugs fx!! I hope you are doing better, ttc can be such a strain mentally as well as physically. We're here for you!

Afm, I had a big talk with my bestie, it helped me a lot to talk everything out as I've kept a lot of it bottled up, it's been emotional over here to begin with, Sunday would have been the 21st birthday of one of my friends daughters (she died in 2012 from pneumonia as a complication of an genetic illness), we talked over missing her and missing my besties daughter too, two of the strongest women I know and here's me blubbering over a few cp's. My bestie though, she's sitting there on the phone letting me know my pain for them was real and to not ignore it, we talked over our previous losses before our babies were born. I miss having my bestie living closer but those talks are so needed. Fx, I hope you have someone close to confide in, having someone you can talk to away from ttc and all the stories online can be such a help

Disney - u r so right, I miss talking to my bestie. She has been ttc for 4 years and she is now 5 months pregnant :)

I dont know why but she doesn't talk to me that much these days - with the pregnancy and all. Maybe misery puts people together more than happiness ?!

Disney: I'm sorry you have been having a rough go of things. Good you had some one in real life to talk it over with. Helps to pick up the phone and talk some times.:hugs:

Deee: Have you tried to talk to her at all? She may feel really scared about being pregnant and how it might make you feel. Or she could be plain scared and not wanting to stress you out. Either way, I hope you speak soon.

AFM: I have a bestie too. But I don't speak of TTC. She us still single at 40 and not happy about it. So it's a dad topic to talk about kids when all she wants at this point is a nice fella. And kids.....I know she wants them too.... Well I'm off to squeeze in another BD session as O is closing in on me. FX for us ladies!!

Thank you for the well wishes ftale, feeling much better being home, little bit of jet lag but so good to be back in my own bed. How are you feeling now? I hope it doesn't mess up O for you, bding every other day sounds like a good plan.

Deee how is your tww going? It makes me crazy too, the first week I'm all good and then I crash when I think implantation should've happened. Sorry your friend isn't talking that much to you, it can sure be a complicated time. In answer to your other question, I didn't really ever get to grips with my career :( I didn't quite finish midwifery training, worked lots of crap retail jobs although L'Occitane was a nice job, and then did my postgrad in Secondary Education so I'm a qualified teacher, but didn't find a job, then went abroad with my dh for a bit, got married and pregnant at the same time and became a stay at home mummy!! So yeh, my cv looks like a car crash. Now I'm not legal to work on a spouse visa in the USA, so there you go!

Thanks Disney, yes I'm doing better. And it is a huge support being able to come here and share/vent. I'm so sorry about your friends daughter, I'm glad you have a friend to talk about it with, hugs to you.

Huggles how are you?

Afm, I think I got a positive opk yesterday 10 days earlier than last month yay!! We've bd everyday since weds and again this morning so couldn't have done anymore. We used some fertility gel yesterday but didn't on the other days, and I also felt like I actually had some ewcm this month. Feeling good but trying not to get my hopes up too much. Baby dust to all you fantastic ladies, thanks for getting me through a rough spot :)

Would you call this positive ladies?

Attachments

• IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 8
FX - that sounds very positive regarding timing and ewcm and adding the fertility gel at just the right time. I really hope it all works! I don't know much about opks but that certainly looks positive to me. Nice and dark line. Maybe do one more bd tomorrow just to be 100% covered? I'm pretty sure today would cover you though.

AFM - sorry i've been so quiet. I have been reading, just haven't had much to contribute.
My lower back is in a major spasm today so I'm in a fair amount of pain. I work as an admin officer so basically spend the day in a chair in front of the computer. Oh so boring but hey, it's a job. Not doing great for a sore back though.
Had a staff meeting this morning and my one colleague outed another colleague's pregnancy to the entire staff complement. He doesn't have a malicious bone in his body so I think he honestly thought people knew (she's due in dec), but ya, I think the deputy directly was rather surprised as he didn't seem to have a clue. Woops!
I think I might have ov'd yesterday. Not sure. Last time we bd'd was Friday morning. We are pretty much avoiding this month though. Just need to wait and see if dh's job will stick. I'm also reaching that point of questioning whether or not I want to continue with ttc. I don't know. My feelings on the matter change week by week depending on my hormones.

FX: That is a dark line, positive OPK for sure. Glad you got some good timing in on bding.

I am feeling much better. I can breathe and taste a bit..lol. And the sickness did not stop my O.

I am ovulating right now in the midst of the eclipse :happydance:

We got in an impromptu bd last night just for the heck of it. I didn't even feel in the mood. Just did it because he is so handsome and why pass up and opportunity with a handsome guy :haha: Seriously, I only had ewcm for the past few days but no pain in the chest or super bad ovary aching to tell me O was coming. My tests were really barely positive too until this morning bam so dark and then literally 4 hours later, ovulation pain.

Super excited to test on the September 5th

Okay, back to work for me!

Huggles, sorry your back is causing you so much pain. Do heat pads help at all? I know when I'm feeling at my worst, usually the day before af arrives I can question whether or not to carry on ttc, but then cd1 arrives and I think, right another chance and then can't imagine giving up. But I totally get that it's exhausting and emotionally draining.

Ftale, great timing O around the eclipse lol!! And yay for some spontaneous bding last night. I wished we'd managed another bd but the jet lag caught up with us both. So looks like we'll be testing around the same time, 3rd for me! Let's hope this eclipse brings us good luck and bfps!!

Urghh I was doing so well until the pregnancy announcement on Facebook :(

And Happy Birthday to me, I should be celebrating but it's just another reminder of how long we've been ttc.

Happy Birthday fx! :cake:
It really is bitter sweet when birthdays remind us of what we don't have, instead of being the happy occasions they should be.

AFM - turns out I've slipped a disc in my back which is why I was in so much pain. Confined to bed now and been booked off work the whole week.

Thanks Huggles!

Oh goodness a slipped disc, you poor thing. Rest up, hope you get better soon.

Hi Ladies, sorry I've been missing a lil bit.

FX: Urgh, Happy belated birthday girlfriend. I feel you completely. I turned earlier this year and got seriously nervous about what I was even doing anymore. I thought it would have happened before then.

FB pregnancy announcement...grin and bare it. All we can do. Make sure to show kindness with a 'congrats' then hog down a donut and some hot chocolate. Its what I did...:shrug:
HUGS...It is tough, FX.

Huggles: Ouch. Please rest up and get better soon. That is so scary and painful. I have had friends who had a slip like that and had to get the spine fused only to still be in pain once a certain shot wore off (forget the name). HUGS...poor thing.

AFM: I'm awaiting the results of mammogram ( :wacko: ), progesterone at 3dpo ( :dohh: ), and waiting to test on the 5th for pregnancy( :coffee: ). All I want to do is sleep at the moment though.

This has been one long month of EVERYTHING in my house. Praying we all get a lil piece of the rainbow soon. Ok,going down for a mini nap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->