• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Our journeys to baby #2

FX: I wish I knew what the cramping was about. How is your cm? Are you constipated? HUGS

I don't get it myself. I had a hard 5 mins of uterine spasms before my doc appt. today. I hear of women having cramps leading up to a bfp but never for me. I have it starting on 10dpo and on but lately its been so early saps up any hope I have.

Huggles: My appt only got me a progesterone test. The rest I will have to continue the journey on. I had no idea who this creepy doc was but he was old school and not very helpful at all. I'm ok though. Just dusted myself off and looking at seeing some one new.

And you are right about the temptation to test. I don't even think I ovulated and I was skimming amazon for pee sticks. CRAZY...and they get her on Friday..:haha:

Ugh just remembered I need to go pop in the suppository.
FX you get a bfp soon

I'm glad you're at least getting a progesterone test ftale. When I asked my gyne to test my hormones 2.5 years ago he said no, hormones tests are very unreliable, and just wanted to stick me straight into clomid which I was against. Only check he did do was a scan to check for scar tissue or other phyisc issues (I had a cervical cerclage with my son so there was a concern about scar tissue in my cervix from that but he found nothing thankfully).

Ftale, sorry the doctor wasn't much help, hopefully you can see someone else who will be. The progesterone test is something to be starting with at least.

Huggles I've read so many stories on here of clomid just being the first thing given out without much thought.

Afm I feel very out now, spot on my chin has come up which always happens a few days before af, no more cramps to speak of and cm is scant/sticky. I wish I felt hopeful but I don't!

Sorry you're feeling like you're out already fx :hugs:

Hi!

I'm so sorry, I'm trying to catch up on how everyone is doing but I'm limited to nap times!

I'm sorry you're not feeling hopeful FX Fingers crossed it's just crazy hormones & you're not out!

FTale, I hope you can get some decent tests sorted. I had to really push for hormone tests to see how my pcos is, my GP told me they were pointless (but then ordered the wrong tests anyway! So Yeah? They were pointless!) Good for you for seeking a new Dr. Keep pushing until you get some solid answers.

Afm: I'm 14dpo, AF was due yesterday. I'm spotting a bit today, but honestly I was expecting a proper, full on period by now. I tested yesterday afternoon with a clearblue plus test & got a bfn so maybe a slow to start AF? Definitely unusual. I had cramping on 9dpo & 10dpo this cycle, which is also very unusual!

Thanks huggles and charmed, my DH is trying to stay positive but after a year's worth of no bfp every cycle im not the most positive person around. Keep trying to tell myself it has to happen at some point surely?!

FX: I'm sorry you feel out. I know the feeling. I keep reading positive stories of women who felt out but ended up with a bfp.

Huggles: I had a cerclage with my daughter too. No one has mentioned anything about possible scar tissue. I did have a uterine biopsy done last year where the tool was inserted inside my cervix. I'm guess if there was scar tissue it would have had trouble going in?? Who know.

Charmed: There is still a chance..I mean all we can do is hope unless the witch moves in. What's your diet been like this tww? Any stress going on? I've found stress and diet where water wasn't really drank lends to a light clotless AF. Sorry about the bfn too. Will you try FRER at all?

AFM: Just doing what I normally do at 7dpo, cramping, frequent trips to the bathroom 1/2, leg aches. Only different thing this cycle is no extreme nipple tenderness with ovulation. Last few months I've had killer chest sensitivity leading up to O or starting at 2 dpo. I feel the same with only a light tingle going on. I only guess that I REALLY didn't O much this time...lol Can't wait to get that test back to see what my body is up to.

:dust:

ha ha ha FTale, I only just noticed your weightloss ticker - I love the "I will find my toes" line on top! Gave me a good chuckle.

That's really interesting what you say about stress and little water resulting in a light clotless period.
I'm also interested you hear you also had a cerclage - there aren't many people I know that have had them. I would guess though that if they were able to insert an instrument through your cervix into your uterus then there would definitely be more than enough space for sperm to pass through.

Thanks ftale, started spotting really light last night brown/rust coloured first I got excited as I'm only 10dpo yesterday, 11 today and I spotted with ds. But now I'm crampy and feel like it's more likely to be af :(

So I beat fx's testing weakness by 4 days, but finally caved today at 12dpo and went to buy a test now during lunch. The fact that i'd managed to not go wee for about 5 hours before testing should have been answer enough but I did the test anyway and sure enough, a bfn was the result.
And although I am disappointed, it is probably for the best as things are suddenly very up in the air regarding dh's job etc. He's just started a new job which should have made things a lot better, but he's finding it really rough and not sure he'll cope there. He's majorly stressed out with that and studying and various things and I think adding a new pregnancy to the mix might have just thrown him over the edge entirely, so it's definitely better that it didn't happen for us this month, but still disappointing. I suspect we'll have to put things on hold in the ttc department for a month or two while we wait for the job certainty to settle down a bit.

Still really hoping it's not, funny how you can be hopeful right up to the last minute!

Sorry about your bfn huggles, and that things are stressful for your DH at work. Hope things work out so you can carry on TTC.

Huggles: That is the pits. I'm so sorry about the rotten bfn but a stressed out hubby is just awful. I'm praying that everything works out for the best. :flower:

Fx: Yup, we pee on sticks till we run out...lol..So expensive but hope is hope. I know I will test two days in just to make sure.

AFM: I am cramping and feeling extremely pmsy. I did an Osom test just to look at it this morning. It was negative at 8dpo. I didn't make it to 10dpo to test but I made it far enough without testing. Usually its at 5dpo and on. :blush:

Sunday will be my big 'test' day. If I am really pregnant, it'll show by then.
I'm looking forward to the weekend though. I get my whole 30 book in and get to finally do some landscaping to the front yard. It is hellish out there.

I hope you have ladies have a grand weekend as well.

Wondering If I could join? Will be starting to try after my next period in a couple weeks. We have a 2 year old daughter and hoping to give her a sibling.

Welcome Rach87:flower:

:dust: Praying you conceive a sibling for you lil one real soon !

How many of us use opks and what kind?

I use the new Target brand which are kinda crap but work like the day before you are Oing. You have to use smu too or you will miss your surge.

Hi Ladies :coffee:

Its early in the morning of 10dpo in my life and I'm staring at yet another bfn. It feels like I'm at a funeral where I'm watching all my hope for this cycle pass away. I feel like there should be some type of 90s music playing as I sway in my plaid shirt. :cry:...lol

This means I have until Friday to have a good time as AF will be here then. I hope its gentle. I have a 4 hour meeting to sit through on Friday.

Otherwise, this weekend has been pretty productive at my house. Can't complain at how much work me and hubby got done.

I hope the rest of you are doing good and nourishing your bodies for a new cycle though I feel we are waiting on some one else to test...Huggles?

HUGS

I'm 14dpo today. Expecting af this evening. It's 7:45pm and so far no sign of it. I tested on Friday and no sign of anything so not feeling especially hopeful, except I do feel mildly nauseous every now and again and we went out for lunch this morning and I ordered pizza and really really wanted Tabasco sauce on it. I never eat Tabasco sauce and the only other time I've wanted it was when I was early pregnant with my first baby, and then it was also Tabasco on pizza that I craved :shrug:

Feeling the same ftale, spotting has ramped up to red so I know af will be here in the morning. I don't know how long I can keep doing this. I'm dreading seeing my sister tomorrow who is pregnant with her third without even trying, and I feel kicked in the guts as an old mums group contacted me again out of the blue and all 3 of my old friends have had their second babies. Im so upset right now, I've come to bed early to have a good cry. It's not fair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->