• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Our journeys to baby #2

Huggles: That aint no shadow, woman. That's a bfp!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Disney so sorry your poor ds banged his head, hope he's better soon.

Huggles that is a bfp!!! OMG!!!

Thanks ladies! I was so sure I'd get a positive (just fell very sure I was pg and af late made it more so), and was then so confused when the test came back negative (was sitting staring at result when typed first post). But then checked again a little later (as I always do), and saw that very faint shadow of a line. Really wasn't sure but have never had any kind of shadowing before. Now I'm terrified! :haha: (but thrilled!) Can't believe it might actually be happening.

FTale - how are things looking your end? Any sign of the witch yet? Have you tested yet.

Huggles: Today should be cd1. No witch, no bfp just a sour tummy.

Congrats!!! Have you made a doctors appt. yet?

Well no witch is good. Sorry about no BFP though.
I'll be doing another test tomorrow and then calling the dr to make first scan app.

Clearly I need to stop wasting my money peeing on sticks after just 2 hours. Tried to get a test last night but couldn't, so got one this morning. But again only held urine for 2 hours. Was hoping for a nice dark line to show DH but it's again very faint. Definitely there at the 5 Min mark though. But still very faint.

Huggles: What do you call faint? Can you show us? Doubling time is 48hrs if I recall. Some tests just don't have as much dye as others too.

I know what you mean about wanting to show hubby a super dark one though.

AF got me this morning. Light but bright and I'm glad the wait is over. On to tests and more concrete plans

Huggles you might start seeing the line darken tomorrow or the day after, it takes a while for levels to rise. It'll get there!

So sorry ftale, I'm right there with you starting testing and getting help. We can do it together! I'll be booking in with an ob for next week sometime.

Sorry the witch got you ftale.
It was a day and a half between testing. Was going to post the new test but wasn't sure if I should. Here it is. Looking at it compared to old test it definitely is darker :)

https://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx193/michoost/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20170906_112913_zpsvidawq5z.jpg

That's definitely darker Huggles! Congratulations!! 😀

Huggles: No doubt about it. I was puzzled at how light it was if it was concerning you but that is a good shade darker. HUGS

So I need your honest opinions please - I would love to stick around to share all your journeys and cheer you on etc, but I'm not sure if it will upset anyone now that I'm.pg? I know there were certainly times when I was TTC and still not pg that the last thing I wanted to do was deal with other people's pregnancy journeys and news etc. So please let me know if you'd like me to keep posting, what type of info do you want (should I give pg update info or rather stick to just encouragement for those still TTC), or if you'd rather I don't post anymore. I won't be offended I promise, just don't want to upset anyone.

Huggles: I think it's so sweet you asked but we started this group to be here for others ttcing. Getting preggy is apart of it. Please feel free to stay and let us know how you are doing. If anyone does not want to or just can't bare to here about someone else's Pregnancy and leaves the group... it is understood.

It is hard to find a good group to talk with and I'd hate to see you go. HUGS

CONGRATULATIONS Huggles!! So incredibly excited for you :happydance:

I am terribly sorry for having dropped off for so long, we are kind of smack in the middle of a family crisis. TTC hasn't been purposely put on hold or anything but it has been near impossible to find an opportunity to DTD the past 6/7 weeks. I am hoping we will have our situation remedied soon, though! DH is hoping by the end of this month we will be a bit more settled but I am not quite as optimistic as that.

I have been popping in to read every once in a while but not entirely caught up yet. Hope everyone is doing well today. I am on CD6 waiting for AF to finish up already. I started trying out the saliva microscope today and am a bit confused as I see some ferning (not sure if it's partial or full). I am looking forward to learning how to use the microscope properly.

~LilacPetal~

Lilac: Hey there! Thank you for coming back to let us know how you are. Cd6 is what I'm dreaming of today at cd2....lol.
I really hope everything gets all worked out so you can actively TTC again.
Are you taking prenatals in the interim?
I mean to but I stopped around O time when I had a bad sinus infection. I didn't want anything in my body cept for water and tea...lol

I will start up again tomorrow at cd3. I think AF will be letting up at that point.

Ok hope everyone else is having a good week and staying safe if you are interested the path of Irma. HUGS

Sorry you've been going through such a tough time lately lilac :hugs:

Had bloods done today. Was expecting high hundreds. Result is just 146 :(

Matches 1-2 weeks after conception but I'm 3 weeks after. So not feeling very confident right now. Will most likely go back Monday for repeat bloods to see if the levels are rising.

Feeling somewhat down about the low numbers, I really expected much higher (both times I did bloods with my previous pg they were over 1000 at 19dpo which is where I am now, but only barely over 100). But I had a Google and see implantation happens generally 7-10dpo, but can happen as late as 12dpo. So if this one implanted late then the numbers actually match perfectly.
Really hoping Mondays numbers are way up!

Huggles: I thought you were not too sure about what dpo you were? You may have been off. Its the doubling time that matters. Give it to Monday and do another test. Some babies just start off slow. Did you get your progesterone tested as well? Not that it is needed every time just some thing I'm always curious about. Sending you prayers for you lil bean that all is well in there. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->