ov pain but negative opk

ms sunshine

Reaction score
hi

Im trying for no 2 and I should remember this but was 3 years ago lol. I have had ovulation pain for last 3 days I think but opks are still negative. How long is it for you guys from ov pain the a positive opk? I used an ovulation calculator, well several, and depending which one roughly its any time from this thurs to next tue but thought it was weird I was getting the pain now? tia x

I am right there with you sunshine. I have been researching this same question all morning. I read some womens post from bnb and baby center and they all come back and say 2-4 days later they get a positive opk and their advice was to just keep testing !!! I am on cd 13 and most fertile window is cd13 thru ovulation day cd 16. I have had 3 days of ovulation pain on my left side but still testing negative on my opk:-( lets stick it out together !!

Thanks I've been looking it up this afternoon driving me nuts thought I'd missed the window. Phew x

I just had this happen to me but I never got a clear +. I started experiencing pain on Fri. Fri and Sat my opks were almost + just a little lighter than the control line, Sun very faint and Mon nothing. I temp too so if I have a 3rd high temp tomorrow I'll know if I definitely O'd on Sun. I would bd at least every other day.

I have had O pain for 6 days and now I'm finally O.
May just take a while :)

Yeah think next cycle if I don't get bfp going to take my temp. I did to get pregnant first time round but too late in my cycle to start I think.. I keep gettingthese sstabby pains as well as cramps and the stabby ones is apparently the egg being released from what I've read dunno if it's true but was thinking I would be seeing a little faint line lol hopefully tomorrow

I am hoping you are right Natalie. In case something fishy is going on with my body or the cheapie opks I am dtd every other day . Just did again a few mins ago hahaha..

Good luck to you ladies. I'm thinking if I would've used a digital opk I would've gotten a clear + but when you're ttc for multiple cycles it adds up!

Yeah think next cycle if I don't get bfp going to take my temp. I did to get pregnant first time round but too late in my cycle to start I think.. I keep gettingthese sstabby pains as well as cramps and the stabby ones is apparently the egg being released from what I've read dunno if it's true but was thinking I would be seeing a little faint line lol hopefully tomorrow

Yeah thats what I also read thats associated with the pain.

well the pain is nearly gone and still neg opk??? had stabbing pains in both sides this morning but not much cramping I don't know whats going on. having been able to dtd as hubby been poorly sent him to work with flu tablets yesterday (he works nights) so hopefully he is okay today or think I might be out this month. Bought these cheap opks from amazon they worked for conceiving my son. I just wish I kepy my old charts would give me some sort of an idea. Im about a 35 day cycle so its not always at the same time

Good luck to you ladies. I'm thinking if I would've used a digital opk I would've gotten a clear + but when you're ttc for multiple cycles it adds up!

yeah ive bought a persona one but for it to work well you need to do it for a few months and need quite a few strips... I might see if I can get a digital from amazon a bit cheaper than in the shops if these cheapie ones don't work

My temp dropped this morning so I didn't O. Good luck to the rest of you ladies!

That's great news smile. I still keep getting neg opks. Again this morning and I am going to stop testing twice. My expected o day is tomorrow. I am so nervous and pissed cus i read reviews that some ladies didn't get a pos opk until the day of O using clincal guard which is what I am using. I have tons of creamy cm and no more sharp o pain but mild cramps. Just gonna keep waiting i guess.

That's great news smile. I still keep getting neg opks. Again this morning and I am going to stop testing twice. My expected o day is tomorrow. I am so nervous and pissed cus i read reviews that some ladies didn't get a pos opk until the day of O using clincal guard which is what I am using. I have tons of creamy cm and no more sharp o pain but mild cramps. Just gonna keep waiting i guess.

I use clinical guard and I got 2 days worth of positives last month. This month I got almost +s so we just dtd every other day. I thought I o'd earlier in the week but I didn't :shrug :. My temp dropped dramatically yesterday and rose dramatically today so we'll see if it stays up to confirm. Maybe I
O'd late?

I use clinical guard and I got 2 days worth of positives last month. This month I got almost +s so we just dtd every other day. I thought I o'd earlier in the week but I didn't :shrug :. My temp dropped dramatically yesterday and rose dramatically today so we'll see if it stays up to confirm. Maybe I
O'd late?

Thats what I have been doing. That good maybe you caught an egg. Thats great you are seeing some good signs with temp. I have a good feeling about your temp. Again i think we are in the same boat. Lol I have a feeling I am going to o late. Today my cm went from cream to water. I thought i wet my pants. That is a good sign. Gonna dtd tonight and hope for a positive opk next week. Ff says tomorrow is my o day but i thinks wrong. Im excited i was about to give up today!!!!

O'd late?

Thats what I have been doing. That good maybe you caught an egg. Thats great you are seeing some good signs with temp. I have a good feeling about your temp. Again i think we are in the same boat. Lol I have a feeling I am going to o late. Today my cm went from cream to water. I thought i wet my pants. That is a good sign. Gonna dtd tonight and hope for a positive opk next week. Ff says tomorrow is my o day but i thinks wrong. Im excited i was about to give up today!!!!

I almost gave up until I got my 2nd shift in temps so don't give up. FF said I was to O on Mon but I think I O'd Wed if my temp holds up. Watery CM is a good sign, it means your close. I hope you get that + soon!

O'd late?

I almost gave up until I got my 2nd shift in temps so don't give up. FF said I was to O on Mon but I think I O'd Wed if my temp holds up. Watery CM is a good sign, it means your close. I hope you get that + soon!

We are so close in O days. Fx that your temp stays up. I got a drop yesterday and its still low today. Waiting on my rise, i dtd so its hard to keep track of cm. Is this your first month with ff, bbt, and ttcing? Its mine, its my first month off bcp.

O'd late?

We are so close in O days. Fx that your temp stays up. I got a drop yesterday and its still low today. Waiting on my rise, i dtd so its hard to keep track of cm. Is this your first month with ff, bbt, and ttcing? Its mine, its my first month off bcp.

This is my 2nd cycle but last cycle I didn't bbt. I'm glad I started temping or I would've never known I may O later than expected. I have a cold today so of course my temp was a lot higher than normal this morning. Since it keeps dropping I'd definitely get busy haha.

hey smile is your temp still up?? I haven't gotten a rise yet :( arrgghh opk still neg and according to ff today I am official out of my ff window. Maybe it has something to do with coming off bcp.

hey smile is your temp still up?? I haven't gotten a rise yet :( arrgghh opk still neg and according to ff today I am official out of my ff window. Maybe it has something to do with coming off bcp.

I did! I'm officially 3 dpo thank goodness. My DH is happy that we didn't dtd a bunch of times for no reason.

Is this your first cycle ttc off bcp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->