Over 30 and Fabulous!

wow yes quite a number of tickers hakuna! :haha:

Soleil thats a beautiful bump! hakuna how's yours coming along? I'm sure everything will be fine soleil!

any news from regal?? and what about jogu?

x

So far so good for me :thumbup: Looking forward to my scan.

How's everyone doing?

Hey Fabulous 30 somethings! I just found out I'm pregnant with #2! DD is 20 months old. So now I find myself lurking back on BnB. I thought I'd check out my fave group to see how everyone was doing and saw the change.

Soliel - beautiful bump! Not too much longer now. Sucks you have to be on a bit of a diet, but you really don't have much longer too go! Enjoy the feeling of the baby inside you because you actually will miss it.

Haukana - Congrats on bump#2

Regal - I'm a firm "fertil-aid" believe!!! Good luck with the new clinic hun!!

Weekends fly by way too fast these days. Can't believe my baby will be 7months old on Tuesday - this year is screaming past.

congratulations finallyready!

Soleil your bump pic looks amazing!

Congrats to Finallyready! :happydance:
So you gals who already have one, and one on the way (primarily Hakuna and Finallyready), were you actively trying the second time around? And do you plan on having more?

What about the rest of you who already have the first one. Are you in the NTNP (not trying not preventing) category, preventing or kind'a trying for #2?

Finallyready, I know JUST what you are saying about the movement on the inside. I think that this is my one little bundle of love and that means it's the only time I will be pregnant. Sometimes when I am down about things I just feel her and try to absorb all the wonderful sensations she gives my tum-tum. I feel so blessed. :cloud9:

DH tells our Little One that she can come any time! He keeps asking my belly, "when are you coming? I am ready!" And I keep saying, no, no, no. It's too early (and I'm not ready!). ;)

I've been ttc#2 pretty much since Angelo was born but hubby and I have spent quite a lot of time apart during the last year and we've had no luck so far. So we're definitely trying, but we know our chances are already reduced just because we're apart so much.

Preventing for now Soleil, probably ntnp from her first birthday & TTC in a years time, but we'll see. We did have an oopsie around my fertile time 10 days ago but he didn't 'you know what' so highly unlikely but not impossible! I'd be mortified if I was, more because a few girls at my work have gotten themselves pregnant whilst still off on maternity, by accident & I laughed & called them stupid! :haha: I don't think my boss would be happy if I went back for 4 or 5 months then left again!

Soleil when my due date came I was happy for it to stay in a little longer I loved being pregnant so much! :dohh:

x

Preventing atm not that dh is getting much action - too exhausted most of the time. Not intending to TTC until A is around 1.5yr old - can't afford to get pregnant before then financially. Still no AF as yet either as I am still bf (including expressing on days working) so it will be interesting to see when that decides to return.

I was really pleased A arrived a week early as I was over being pregnant - it was hot and I was puffy. Plus I really didn't enjoy being pregnant but some of that could have been the stress of last year.

Tomorrow is the first anniversary of my dad's death. This time last year I was 17wks pregnant and still not quite believing that I was actually going to have a baby and freaking out cause I hadn't felt Fuzzy move and that I was about to lose my dad and my baby (following the mmc I didn't really relax and believe it was all good till about 20wks). Now I have the most beautiful little girl whose smiles and giggles make my heart sing :cloud9:. Really really miss my dad though :cry:

MsJmouse - much love to you, my friend, on this day. Hoping that you make it through okay and just know that while it's really hard to deal with the physical loss of your Dad, he is still around. When your baby girl giggles and smiles, part of your Dad is coming through. :hugs:

Readyornot - I like your profile picture! It's so sweet; it's like a momma and baby bear dish of porridge!

MrsPTTC - at least your man is getting some. I just have not been interested in months. And now that I'm at the 8th month mark and know that baby girl is on the big side, I worry that sex might bring on labour. :haha: Crazy, I know. But it's DH's B'day this week, so I need to make an extra effort. :dohh:

Hakuna - did you do anything differently the second time around to get pregnant so fast?

:flower:

Both times I got pg, I used an Instead cup to hold the :spermy: nice and close to the cervix. Got the tip on the forum here.

Both times I was sure to "finish" (sometimes multiples) if you catch my drift :thumbup: I read something that said the contractions help pull up the sperm.

I also laid on my back and elevated my hips on a pillow for a while after the deed.

Oops almost forgot, fairy dust helps too! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"