Pagan mummies

Hello Jary! This thread seems to have died a little but I check it as I would be very interested in conversing with other pagan parents.

I'm still around and check this thread every now and then but yeah...been really dead lately. Any plans for Imbolc anyone?

Hi Amarna,

We don't celebrate Imbolc but the Vernal Equinox instead. We are making plans! What are yours?

Here you are!! I started a thread in groups about pagan mamas!

How nice it is to find you all x

Hi Amarna,

We don't celebrate Imbolc but the Vernal Equinox instead. We are making plans! What are yours?

Nothing concrete yet. Probably a small, private ritual for myself. Maybe a walk outside with my daughter, sometimes I do a special dinner for sabbats. Haven't fully decided yet. :haha: Think I'll have to see how busy I am in reality.

Is anyone planning a naming ceremony? We had already decided to do one once the baby came and still plan to once we are there again. I like the connection it brings to the family.

we had a wonderful naming ceremony for Jasper, we had a circle of friends and i made necklaces for the guardians, it was beautiful and then we have a few minutes of silence where people could speak and give their blessing, it was lovely x

Oh, that sounds lovely! I envision something similar for us. Since we are ttc, I hope we birth near an equinox or a solstice. It would add a level of meaning for us as we were married on the autumnal equinox.

we waited until J was around 8 months to do his naming ceremony, mostly because my mum was visiting from Australia then so it made sense to wait for her

she wrote a wonderful thing about different cultures and how they celebrate birth, i will dig it out for you if you fancy some ideas?

It was lovely, and then we all got pissed ;)

sure! i will ask her for it x

might take a little while but i will get it for you soon x

Hello Jary! This thread seems to have died a little but I check it as I would be very interested in conversing with other pagan parents.

Hello!

Not a parent yet but hopefully by next year I will have a wee bairn :D

Hello ladies **waves**....

Pagan mommy here, can I join you please? ... I'm excited to see so many fellow pagans here, because as you all know, we usually feel like the minority as so many of us are solitary :)

How are you all today in this lovely white covered day?

Ps... Belated imbolc blessings to you all and blessed be x

Here you are!! I started a thread in groups about pagan mamas!

How nice it is to find you all x

Ooow feeble! Would you point me in the right direction for your thread please? numpty here can't find it :) x

Its here https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-buddies/850981-pagan-mamas-mamas.html

bit quiet at the moment LOL

We are around I think we are just few and far between. Things are well here. We had a lovely full-moon rite and are just settling into the ttc course now. Hope to be back to the pregnancy club soon. Glad Spring will be coming soon. Anyone have special plans to bring in Spring?

By the way Snuggs, I like your tag lines. I wish more ladies who were on formula could be guilt-free but, alas, the social pressures to breastfeed can be quite overwhelming.

Hi there, I'm new to the forum. I have been a Pagan for over 10 years now (eek!). My hubby and I are just starting to TTC. My relationship with my DH as well as the idea of having kids have always been really spiritual subjects for me, they really make me feel like a real woman, you know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->