Page keeps reloading on me

Lara310809

Mum of 3 girls
Reaction score
Anyone can respond to this, not necessarily a mod:

I started my WTT journal sometime last week, and then I noticed that the page kept refreshing all the time. I couldn't view the thread. So I started a new thread, which was working fine for a while until this morning. It's doing the refreshing thing again.

As soon as the page is loaded, it will refresh over and over and over again. I've left it open for a few minutes, and it's still doing it. The only way I can stop it is to click "stop" (the red 'x' at the top of the window), and then some of the buttons on the page haven't loaded so you can't use them. I was wondfering if it was just me, or if everyone's having the problem when they go into the page. The rest of B&B is fine to view, it's just that page.

I go into it through a shortcut on my PC, so wondered if it was that, but I deleted the original shortcut and remade it, and the problem keeps happening :shrug:

The link to my journal is: https://www.babyandbump.com/wtt-journals/376191-wtt-2-9-months-counting.html

Hmmm how odd, It is fine for me, I'll ask S.C to take a look though x

Thanks, it may be my computer. I think it's weird that it's been both of my WTT journals and nothing else. I'll see if going into it through the site itself is different; perhaps it's my shortcut that doesn't like it/

:blush: I think it is the shortcut. Weird. How can I make a bookmark on B&B to be able to click and view my journal easily? The only way I know how are by subscribing to updates, and clicking through the email notification, or by scouring through all the threads I've started via my profile. I'm thinking there's an easier way that I don't know about

And while I'm thinking of it, please can you delete the original: https://www.babyandbump.com/wtt-journals/375141-wttj.html

Sorry for cluttering the forum, I thought it was a B&B fault, not a laptop fault :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->