Pains

Rach276

Reaction score
Does any one else find themself clinging on to every little pain just hoping that SOMETHING will come of it?
Or just me lol?

yes yes yes yes yes!!!
But mine have stopped entirely! And I dont know whats going on lol xxx

Im getting period pains in my back and tummy and have been since last night. I KNOW its nothing, but I cant help just clinging on to any little shred of hope lol.

Lol I was getting them from 36 weeks and then they stopped. Now I get twinges but I just get so fed up because they result in nothing!

I'm not even full term yet but I do this. Lol.
Getting alot of BH's and some of them cause a real pain in my back...and I'm thinking is something happening? Then of course it all goes away xox

Tis not fair isit! Grrr im so bloody impatient

Yes! and its called 'WISHFUL THINKING!' the amount of times ive thought this is it is ridiculous, I'm at a stage now where labour is just a myth and i'm going to be preggers forever!!

Yes! and its called 'WISHFUL THINKING!' the amount of times ive thought this is it is ridiculous, I'm at a stage now where labour is just a myth and i'm going to be preggers forever!!

I swear I feel like that. That its a myth. Im going to be pregnant when im 70

They certainly trick you hell of alot, even more of pain when your overdue your still getting it all, and still no baby..

I am the same .... hahaha i think we are soooo desperate but i wont be saying that when the pain kicks in :dohh:

Yes me too. Although I've tried ignoring them if I'm busy with the hope that they'll build up - but then whenever I sit down they all go away. Grrrr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->