PAL - August 2012 Rainbow babies!

Thanks struth. I rung the epau myself this morn as discharge has now gone a bit stringy. She seemed to think that as my implantation bleed had been bright red, that this was just the rest of that old blood coming away now. Feel a bit better after speaking to her but think I will be still ringing them next week for a scan!
Hope evrythings ok with you xxx

Glad to hear that you are feeling a bit better. Mine has been a bit stringy today too but it is still really light. I'm trying to stay positive (but I have my moments).

Can you get a scan through the EPAU directly? I have to be referred by my dr hence the appointment on Tuesday to ask her to refer me.

Struth don't panic Hun. In Lesley regan's book she says bleeding is completely normal and she had it herself early on. Dont panic, I think youre going to be fine. X x x oh no hcg tests for me this time, don't want them and it's not my new consultants protocol. Judging by the frer and digi I would say they're at least over one thousand, happy with that! X x

Thanks Fili - I'm just about managing to keep a lid on it but at times it gets difficult. I know it can be completely fine but when you have been there before it is difficult, isn't it?

I'm planning to stay away from betas too - I figure that they will make me feel better if they are good but if they are not I would find out just before Christmas and would spend Christmas waiting for the inevitable. I'd rather not know at the moment. I just keep reminding myself that my tests are super dark, my symptoms are coming and going as they should, and I AM pregnant!

:wohoo: (Not going to get my hopes up too high just yet though)

Attachments

• 17dpo.jpg
    17dpo.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 2
Struth, that's so right. I completely know what you're going through, it's so hard but you are going to have a successful pregnancy and there is no reason on this earth at the moment that the successful pregnancy is not this one. I think most women bleed during pregnancy, I think the figure is 50/50/ obviously sometimes it's not good as you know but more often than not it's fine. Hang in there, hun x x x :friends:

Thanks hon - exactly the pep talk I need.

And lovely tests!! :wohoo:

Hi ladies can I join please x feeling a bit lost at the moment tww has been my home for the last few months and I really don't feel ready for first tri x I think this is just where I need to be since all you ladies "unfortunately" know how I'm feeling right now x

My EDD is 27th august xxx

Welcome Mrskg and congrats! I understand how you feel completely. I don't feel ready for 1st tri either. Let's just hang out here for a while...!

Hi MrsKG!!

Yeh Struth i just rung them direct. With my last pregnancy i just called in and asked as well.

Hiya thanks for the welcome to my new home xxx there seems to be a lot of pma here just what I need x half of me can't stop smiling the other half says you've been here before don't get sucked in! Decided though this is a different pregnancy an my beany deserves to be loved just like the rest xxx onwards an upwards xxxx

Loving all your early scan pics x I'm going to phone epu next week to book one want to wait till after af due so they don't know I tested early I was advised not too, stupid advice cause even if I didn't test I'd know if I had another chemical!

Im thinking around 7wks x last 2 ended at 4wks 5days an first was a mmc found out at 12wks baby stopped growing at 6wks so thinking I just need to get passed that stage xx

How far along are you hopeful?

Im 6w 1 day I think.. Scan on monday to confirm..

As well as some spotting this am (none since morning) I just dont seem to be getting other symptoms I think I should be. Sore boobs but dont feel sick or anything. Still, not out yet, but just hard to remain positive...

Aww hopeful, it's more than likely going to be fine, keep thinking that Hun and I'll keep everything crossed for you. X x x

Nurse Kelly can you take me off the front page please? Not one person has wished me luck for today and ignored me so I'll be unsubscribing.

Thanks.

embo...so sorry you have felt ignored! i'm just getting up here to see this. i pray everything has gone great w/ your scan! and i would love for you to update us. i will take you off, if you wish...but i hope you will want to stay with us!!

lots of new ladies to join us! welcome and congrats on your :bfp: it's difficult being PAL so it's nice to have you all here. sometimes it might take me a couple days for me to update, and if i happen to miss you make sure you message me so i can fix it! also...there are a few ladies that i'm not sure of your due date, so check and see if it's listed on the first page. if not drop a note to let me know and i will add it :)

also, we lost Embo today and this makes me sad. i hope she will return, but let's try to make a special effort to acknowledge everybody's concerns/progress. i know it's not easy especially as one of you said it's a fast moving page...so i know it's easy to get missed. i just hate to lose people for this reason. we're all so supportive of each other and need each other!

bleeding/spotting...i know this can be common in early pregnancy as there is implantation bleeding. that being said, any bleeding has to be taken seriously. but because most of us are so early, there isn't much they can do to reassure us, especially when its less than 5-6 wks. don't get too down b/c it's so early i really feel like it's implantation!

yay for some of you reaching milestones! :happydance: not sure when i'll feel like i've reached mine! maybe 13 wks? so still a long ways to go!

afm...i'm having really bad nausea in the afternoon/evenings and soooo exhausted that i fall asleep in the evenings and end up wide awake at like 3am! gonna force myself to stay awake today! but geez...between pg and a 4 year old...i'm wore out!! at my u/s they found 3 large cysts...ouch! has anyone else ever had this while pregnant? the doc said it's a good thing b/c it keeps progesterone high...which is great for me! mine is usually so low.

this seems to be getting to long! so good luck ladies! w/ appts and scans and what not! hope everyone is getting lots of symptoms!

I I'll try to catch up later. Hw did everyone's scans Go? Hw did yours go nursekelly?

Hi all, had my scan last night. Now I'm more confused than ever! Thought I was 7w or maybe 6w 6d at a push...
Bubs was there, sort of. A little blob with a halo type ring. Sonographer said that it all looks normal for the GA of 6w 2d and that loads of people have their dates out by a little, she will rescan me next Friday. It's an awful long time to wait, esp as I had an MMC in sept. She also said it was just that little bit too early for a heartbeat.
Can anyone reassure me please? I'm thinking hhis is another MMC right now... Xxx

Jenna, I wo uld say that is pretty normal to me. I wish I could be more help. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->