PAL - August 2012 Rainbow babies!

I am due around 8/12/12. I had my first u/s at 4 weeks and 5 days just to make sure it was in the right place. Have another scheduled for 12/28 praying to see a heartbeat then cause I will be 7w and 3 d. My beta were 522.8 and two days later it was 1400. I am so nervous. Every trip to the bathroom I am freaked that I will see blood like I did in my last pregnancy. I wish there was a way the doctor could just tell us that everything is going to be okay and not to worry.

Here is a picture of my bean from the other day.

Attachments

• little bean.jpg
    little bean.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 4
Welcome BERD! PAL can feel terrible! I know exactly what you mean about checking for blood! Welcome to the thread! Everyone here is sooo supportive!

Can I join?! I am pregnant after 3 losses and feeling hopeful! I think my due date *will* be 20th August.

HEY! I am also due on August 20th. How are you feeling?

Hi! I feel ok mainly. I'm on steroids so they mask sickness but was feeling sick yesterday. No cramps or anything, have you? I'm hoping that no cramping is a good thing! Kind of just feel like everything feels tight if you know what I mean. No bb pain really, just twinges now and again. I keep poas to see if my tests are getting darker! And they are but im a bit of a poas addict anyway! what about you?

hey Fili :wave: - good to see you here.

And welcome BERDC99 too! Congrats - I think what you describe is completely normal for PAL.

So I had a bit of spotting yesterday and a tiny bit this morning too. It has freaked me out completely and my positivity that I had about this pregnancy has drained from me. I'm hoping it is nothing - just a bit of breakthrough bleeding or something but it is the no knowing that is the killer. I have a drs appointment on Tues anyway so I'll mention it then. I'm going to push for an early scan.

Keep your FX for me ladies :hugs:

I'm setting off for my scan in an hour eeek. Cross everything for me girls.

berd and fili welcome. Good luck for you both. bring on august i say!!!!

Morning girls, has anyone else had any brown spotting? I had it yesterday and went to walk in centre who rung epau for me. They said its too early to scan me so to give it a week and see what happens....
Its only brown and just when I wipe so far and if anything I feel like my symptoms are getting stronger so I dont know what going on really?!

Mrs moo, and struth Davies on another pal thread had it and she went for scan yesterday and is measuring perfectly with a good heartbeat, don't worry about that at all. You could go for scan just to put pu your mind at rest x x

I just did a clear blue digi and I'm 2-3 already at 17dpo and a very dark line on a frer, I know it's early days but I've never seen a line so dark on a frer even when I was seven weeks so I am over the moon!

I just did a clear blue digi and I'm 2-3 already at 17dpo and a very dark line on a frer, I know it's early days but I've never seen a line so dark on a frer even when I was seven weeks so I am over the moon!

I've had really dark lines too Fili! Are they monitoring your betas alongside your steroids? Any idea what they are?

Morning girls, has anyone else had any brown spotting? I had it yesterday and went to walk in centre who rung epau for me. They said its too early to scan me so to give it a week and see what happens....
Its only brown and just when I wipe so far and if anything I feel like my symptoms are getting stronger so I dont know what going on really?!

I have honey - I posted just above you. I started yesterday - only a tiny bit - with pink CM and today it is more brown but still there. I'm nervous as hell as I had exactly the same last time round but I'm trying to stay positive. I'm not even 5 weeks so there is nothing they can do yet. You could push to have your bloods monitored if you felt that would make you feel better? I have an appointment at the drs on Tuesday anyway (I booked it as I'm going to ask for an early scan as the EPAU said they would give me one when I got pregnant again) so I will mention it to her then. I'm just going to monitor it for now and if it gets worse try and see someone earlier and ask for bloods.

Mrs moo, and struth Davies on another pal thread had it and she went for scan yesterday and is measuring perfectly with a good heartbeat, don't worry about that at all. You could go for scan just to put pu your mind at rest x x

Thanks Fili - that helps. I think that both myself and MrsMoo are both too early for a scan though. They don't like to scan you at the EPAU until about 6-7 weeks as you sometimes can't see much (other than a sac) before then anyway. My EPAU said that they like to wait until they are sure that the hb would be established.

I guess we just have to wait it out for now MrsMoo - are you going to push for an early scan?

Nurse Kelly can you take me off the front page please? Not one person has wished me luck for today and ignored me so I'll be unsubscribing.

Thanks.

Thanks struth. I rung the epau myself this morn as discharge has now gone a bit stringy. She seemed to think that as my implantation bleed had been bright red, that this was just the rest of that old blood coming away now. Feel a bit better after speaking to her but think I will be still ringing them next week for a scan!
Hope evrythings ok with you xxx

Embo I just signed on and was going to say good luck to you when I got through catching up! I really do hope your scan goes well today!

Aww embo :hugs: I honestly missed your post this morning in my excitement probably. The girls on here are so lovely, it would be a shame if you unsubscribed. I think the post was just missed in a fast moving thread. Sometimes people post and then read back in their own time. It is quite hard to keep up sometimes. I wished you luck last night on another thread. I'm glad everything is there that should be that's great news! :happydance: x x

Good luck embo.

Struth and Mrs M I am also having brown spotting today, feeling properly down as this is the exact stage it all went wrong last time and happened in exactly the same way. Have a scan booked for mon but pretty sure it will all be over by then :( This is SOO hard!

Good luck embo.

Struth and Mrs M I am also having brown spotting today, feeling properly down as this is the exact stage it all went wrong last time and happened in exactly the same way. Have a scan booked for mon but pretty sure it will all be over by then :( This is SOO hard!

Sorry lovely, try and rest up and not worry. Spotting is quite common in first tri :hugs:

Embo - sorry if I missed you. I've been in a complete panic of my own this morning. I'm spotting on exactly the same day as my previous pregnancy (which did not end well). While I'm trying to stay positive it is difficult and I missed your post.

We all do our best to support each other but sometimes as another poster said, on a fast moving thread sometimes posts get missed.

Good luck embo.

hey hopeful - it doesn't necessarily mean the same thing is going to happen. That is what I keep telling myself. Rest up, take care of yourself and I hope that Monday brings good news :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->