PAL - August 2012 Rainbow babies!

Morning ladies - how are we all today. I'm good - just watching the days slowly pass by...

I've been getting those really fleeting bouts of nausea - the ones which you wonder whether you have imagined or not? Does anyone else get that? I'd like some full on sickness to reassure me!

Morning!
Great news justwaiting! Thank you both for such great scan pics! Gives us all something to be happy about!

I am sooo happy to be a blueberry today. Small victory for me, as I didnt get this far last time! =)

Woohoo scans are lovely
And happy milestone kazmik kitten

I am still sick, need to see someone. My levels were 500 yesterday and the day before were 100 so I feel a tad better about this pregnancy.

Congrats on your levels 9babies - that is a fab increase in 24 hours!! :wohoo:

And congrats on becoming a blueberry kosmik! i'm dying to be something other than a poppyseed (that is the down side of an early bfp as you are a poppyseed from the off until 5 weeks!).

Oh - and after talking about it earlier I think I might be getting nausea! Just been out to lunch and it made me feel queezy in my belly. :wohoo:

Brilliant scans nursekelly and just waiting, I'm so pleased for you guys. I have a private scan at 7 pm tomorrow, hope mine is positive too! X

My nausea is in full force today haven't threw up yet but I know its coming

Can i join in for August 20th please:)

Second month of ttc after 5mths being anoovulatory post a long drawn out MC.

I am hoping you all don't mind if I join you. I've been following this thread for the past week but just felt too nervous to join. PAL is extremely stressful and every day I am convinced I am going to miscarry again. I have a good feeling about this pregnancy, but ti's impossible to get the what ifs out of my head. My EDD is August 10, which is one year and one day after the EDD of my chemical pregnancy that I had last December.

Welcome hunny! I thought TTC was stressful but this is just :wacko:

Hey Steph so glad you decided to join. PAL is so hard :hugs:

Hey ladies, love reading all the great updates. I would ask for your prayers and good thoughts for my scan later. I was supposed to have one Thursday they moved it up to today. My symptoms have pretty much gone and I am getting some weird feelings and light camping in my back. I am terrified its over and when we get there the scan will show nothing left.
I cannot think about anything else and just want to know whats going on. I just want to be prepared for a miscarriage if one is coming my way. I have never been this far along so I am not sure what one would feel like but I know I would want to clear my calendar to be prepared :(
Hoping for a miracle, but preparing my heart for the worst at the same time.

I will keep you in my prayers croydongirl. I hope everything goes well at your scan! :hugs:

HI all, cautiously stepping into the PAL group, just got BFP today, due 8/22/12. Excited and terrified all at once.

Goodluck Croydongirl. I hope you get a nice surprise on your scan. Every moment of this PAL journey is nerve racking and terrifying. keeping everything crossed for you.

Welcome to the new comers, It's nice to see so many people joining the group.

Snacking away on dry salty biscuits, yum, but it's keeping the nausea down a bit. Man I wish I was a vomity person, I could use a good chuck right now!!! Food is starting to make my tummy turn, Nothing sounds good but I chose the less off putting option. I hope I'm not imagining these symptoms, they feel pretty real to me.

So back form the scan. Still pregnant. Heartbeat was 113, which makes me nervous but the tech said they just want it to be over 100 for where I am. It was only 5 days ago they couldn't read the heart beat at all so I should be breathing a sign of relief but that didn't quite happen yet. I hope I can relax now and understand that my body feels like this, and THIS is what it feels like to be pregnant!
Praying for a strong healthy heartbeat at our next scan in a week...please Jesus!
Thanks for all your kind wishes and prayers. They are very appreciated.

Glad to hear that you had a positive scan Croydongirl! Great news - and everything I have read about hbs says exactly what you have just said (I had a mmc which started with a slow hb - about 60 - at 7 weeks so I read up quite a bit!!). At your stage anything over 100 is fine - the little thing has only just started beating and it is slowly gearing up! I'm sure next week will be fine :hugs:

Welcome to the new ladies - congratulations!!! PAL is hard, very hard - we just have to take small positive steps and hope that all goes well. :hugs:

Justwaiting - I feel the same. I spent all afternoon yesterday feeling nauseous. I know I did but part of me keeps thinking I'm imagining it! It is funny like that isn't it?

Can I join?! I am pregnant after 3 losses and feeling hopeful! I think my due date *will* be 20th August.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->