PAL- Due 01/18/13. anyone else due in January?

Hey ladies! I'm pregnant again after two losses. I'm hopeful this time, though. And I feel very different with this one than with the last two. I have an ultrasound scheduled for this coming Monday, so of course time is just creeping!

I'm from North Carolina, USA

I'm feeling really excited. I was actually surprised when I found out I was pregnant. My husband and I have been trying since the m/c but we didn't time things very well this month. I started getting PMS symptoms a little earlier than usual (my boobs are really swollen and sore and I'm feeling some cramping) so I decided to take a test, just for the heck of it and it was a bfp!

Oh my god. I just tested again because I can't stop and my test lines are getting lighter.

I pray this doesn't end. Especially with my good hcg news. :(

Oh my god. I just tested again because I can't stop and my test lines are getting lighter.

Stop testing!! It could be the test... it could be diluted urine... I'd call the doc and ask for another blood test in a few days to put your mind at ease. And then definitely don't test after that!

Good luck, though... I really hope it's just a fluke!

Stop testing!! It could be the test... it could be diluted urine... I'd call the doc and ask for another blood test in a few days to put your mind at ease. And then definitely don't test after that!

Good luck, though... I really hope it's just a fluke!

I agree! U need to stop testing! Ur prob stressing urself out over nothing. If ur hcg is fine I'm sure u have nothing to worry about

Yes I found out at 9dpo. It seemed to take forever to get past the date af was due

We have the exact same dates! I also found out on May 1 at 9dpo... Congrats!

Yay I have a due date buddy!
Congratulations!

I have a phone meeting to register with the midwife tomorrow. I'll be asking if I can get signed off work until this slap cheek thing is sorted

Tryinfor1: I wouldn't worry about the PG tests! Love the HCG number and doubling time! That is wonderful! :happydance:

Poppy: I also found out early, and I can't wait until I miss AF on Saturday. :)

Lol thanks girls. Just taken another and while not as dark as my first one of the day, it is darker and no longer looking like its fading. I think I am just freaking out! My first test was also from another box. It is possible that it is so dang dark because of that too.

I have no more tests so I am done. Time to let God take over. :)

Lol thanks girls. Just taken another and while not as dark as my first one of the day, it is darker and no longer looking like its fading. I think I am just freaking out! My first test was also from another box. It is possible that it is so dang dark because of that too.

I have no more tests so I am done. Time to let God take over. :)

Yay! I've also been POAS crazy. I plan to ease up a bit when I actually miss AF. I'm with ya though on the worry. I hadn't realized we are just a week apart! :)

Ugh waiting for af is the worst! When were you supposed to come on? I missed mine Saturday.

Have you girls ever seen the movie bridesmaids? its hilarious!

I'll miss AF on Saturday, lol. We are exactly that week apart! :)

I've seen the movie, Bridesmaids, It is hilarious I agree. :)

Once I had missed af, I used my sticks on stopped. Figured there's nothing I can do about it now anyway.

Yes I have that film on DVD :p

Still not going to work tomorrow. I feel like a fraud!

It isn't your fault poppy! You need to do what's best for you and baby.

Do any of you have an early scan booked? Mine is for June 11. I feel like its ages away!

Lol that's awesome we are exactly a week apart leinz! Are you having and cramping? I feel like I have asked this a million times in here. I just want to see if you girls are feeling what I am! Lol

No cramping for me hun. Just fatigue and sore boobs. My scan will be the week before Father's Day, around 8 weeks. I haven't scheduled it yet. I'm waiting a few weeks I think.

Cramping has stopped now. You might still be early leinz. I just got cramps yesterday at 4+3. EVERYWHERE says its normal. Baby just getting snug and its not like my body knows how to really respond to pregnancy. So I figure cramps are just my baby getting in comfy and my body getting ready to support it.

my mom offered great advice which everyone has said but I seriously need to follow. Day by day. I am pregnant and I should enjoy it. I moved on from my miscarriage by taking day by day. Eventually, days will turn to weeks will turn to months and baby will be here.

I also look forward to things during the months that make them not so long. May is in my signature for now. If I can just get past may 26, I will feel awesome and will finally really relax with this pregnancy. Though I know already it is gonna be perfect. Dh said I just act differently about it this time. :)

God ive missed to much chat since yest i cant catch up :D
Welcome new ladies congrats on your BFP's :)
Stop testing tryinfor1!!! :D I wouldnt worry about cramping, your right with what you said,its just baby nestling in :)
poppy you got results yet? You do right not going to work.
I'm still full of cold and still not feeling this pregnancy i've got a feeling it wont end well :(
Have a nice day everyone, i'm at work again cant wait for my 2days off!!

Tryinfor1: I'm not worried about not cramping. It's just unusual for me not to be. I usually cramp all the way through the first Tri, starting at ovulation.

I also try day by day, but its a little harder now. Good advice! :) I'm glad that you and DH are acting differently about it. It sure is an exciting time, that should just be enjoyed.

I'm getting a lil happier by day, as my lines are progressing very well. And then Saturday I'll miss AF, then its the long wait for my early scan. One hurdle at a time. I think I can rest easier when I see a HB!

Leinz, I didn't mean to sound like you should be worried! I was just saying a didn't have cramping till after my missed period so it might be the same for you. I wouldn't be worried if you didn't have any cramping either. I would never tell someone to be worried.. especially because I'm not a doctor and I have no idea how your pregnancies are! Lol. How are you feeling today?.

Poppy, yeah you need to just stay away from that school for right now. At least they are working with you and not getting irritated you aren't there. Have you gotten results yet?

Kat, day by day sweetie! You don't know how this pregnancy will go. Lol. Nobody does! just because I have a good feeling about mine doesn't mean it won't end... Though I really hope it doesn't. You are not showing signs of miscarriage so just try to relax. I know.. way easier said than done.. lol and I should follow my own advice. :hugs:

New girls, I am sorry.. I can't remember your screen names or go back. But post! how are you guys doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->