PAL, due in 6/2012

Hey girls just came back to check in on everyone, and it seems like everyone is doing great! I haven't forgot about you lovely gals and wanted to let you all know that I will be praying for you all!!

As for me, I am feeling much better and not so sad. So that's good, and my dr's are testing me for thyroid problems and auto-immune issues like lupus (both run in my family and apparently both can lead to m/c) So, hopefully soon I will get some answers.

Hope everyone has a h&h 9months!! good luck and I'll be thinking of ya's!!!

Hey, KmTigg! I'm glad you're feeling better. It really does help when the doctors start listening and running tests. Anything they can do to help your next bean be super sticky helps! For me, it was good to cross potential problems off the list so we could TTC without expecting something to go wrong again.

I hope they're giving you the attention you need and you'll get your answers ASAP. I'll be praying that you are pregnant again in the near future, with their support to make sure you have your rainbow baby!

Thankyou Bee i plan too, if they refuse i'll transfer to the hospital i was at with Evan, he was transferred and in their neonatal unit and see if they'll treat me any better xx

Let me know if it works out for you. I would hope after they know your history and experience, they would be willing. Good luck!!!!

Seven weeks today and I feel like I am on the verge of a breakdown. (Hormone induced, I am sure.:wacko:) I started bleeding a week and a half ago (DH and I were fooling around :blush:), and after a full week of horrible brown discharge, last night I started spotting. Just a bit, then back to brown. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! I am NOT going to call the OB this morning. I am resisting with all my might. I feel like I need to quit with panic mode everytime I think something isn't right.

Then last night, I had a dream....I was full term and in labor. It really made me smile this morning. After I dropped my son off at school, I burst into tears just thinking about how awesome it would be to have my little rainbow and how BADLY I want this.

It is official.....I am a hormonal wreck:wacko: Anyone else???

Happy 7 weeks! I'm sure it's the hormones messing with you. I haven't been too emotional lately, but I'm definitely getting hit on the physical side. Aches, pains, nausea, not to mention the cold I have had for over a week. DH says I'm super mean when I'm pregnant, but I think maybe it just makes me less willing to deal with his crap? :haha:

I hope the spotting/discharge clears out. There are a lot of women who have it, and still have very normal, healthy pregnancies. I know, it's easier said than done, but you have to trust that your body is growing that bean just right.

Happy 7 weeks! I'm sure it's the hormones messing with you. I haven't been too emotional lately, but I'm definitely getting hit on the physical side. Aches, pains, nausea, not to mention the cold I have had for over a week. DH says I'm super mean when I'm pregnant, but I think maybe it just makes me less willing to deal with his crap? :haha:

I hope the spotting/discharge clears out. There are a lot of women who have it, and still have very normal, healthy pregnancies. I know, it's easier said than done, but you have to trust that your body is growing that bean just right.

:growlmad: I am SUPER pregnant mean at the moment, but I think I really have less patience to deal with my DH's crap. Come to think of it, he has been super grouchy for the last week or so too. Maybe pregnancy hormones ??? Lol!!!

No nausea here, maybe just a bit quesy on and off. But man!! I have had some intense headaches.

Hope your cold clears up soon.:flower: Thanks for the encouragement.

I don't usually get too sick in the first tri, but I do get mean...and usually don't have much of a libido either, so he doesn't get much...so OH gets grouchy too. :shrug: Oh well, all worth it in the end, I have to remind him.

Hi ladies glad to hear everyone's doing well :thumbup:

Welcome to the new ladies xx

Thats the cravings starting to kick in so far my little :baby: wanted crisps, chocolate cake and chinese food yummy :p

Hi ladies glad to hear everyone's doing well :thumbup:

Welcome to the new ladies xx

Thats the cravings starting to kick in so far my little :baby: wanted crisps, chocolate cake and chinese food yummy :p

OMG!!! Chinese food!!! Yummy!!!

Hello everyone! May i join you?:flower: I am 7 weeks today and absolutely freaked out!!! I have a healthy 17 month old but have also suffered 2 mc in the last 7 months. My last one started on my b day (23rd/08),:cry: never had an af since but got my BFP 3 weeks ago! With both of mc i started bleeding at 6w4d and 6w5d so yayayayyayayayayayayy :happydance: i ve made it past these days!!!! But i m a total nervous wreck and absolutely major bitch to my dh! I m due 17th June if it all works out! How do you ladies deal with all the stress? I ve been checking my knickers (sorry if TMI) every 5 minutes in fear of seeing blood). PLus do you think its bad that i m not experiencing any pregnancy symptoms other than the odd cramp here and there?

BEEAHAPPY1- I know this must be nerve wrecking but i just wanted to say (you probably heard this before) i started spotting with my son at around 6 weeks but was able to carry him to 38w4d and deliver a perfectly healthy (although absolutely tiny 4 lb) baby! Good luck hun, i m keeping my fxed for you!:hugs:

LittleBird - Not long now! I'm sure you're pacing waiting for November 1st to get here already! Very very happy that you're feeling sick! I've been throwing up every morning and to be honest, I couldn't be happier.
Louise - I was hoping it would go quickly too, but certainly not yet. Hoping it speeds up for the both of us. Congrats!!! And very very sorry on your losses :( I lost my first at 26 weeks and then had two MMCs following, one at 10 1/2 and one at 8 1/2, so very close to understanding where you are.
Erica - For one I had fairly full symptoms, for one, the symptoms faded away. Both of my miscarriages were MMCs. For my son who was born still at 26 weeks, definitely full symptoms. It's so scary this time :( Hoping this week goes quickly for you until that first scan! The wait is just terrible!
AFM - Wow, it took two full days after my scan to freak out again because I woke up in the morning and my boobs weren't as sore. They came back later that evening but all day I was just bawling. And I'm past hurdle 1. Waiting very impatiently until scan #3 on November 9th and then am going to get a doppler to help keep me a little bit sane. I'm feeling really sorry for my husband lately...

chistiana -- Welcome, and I'm glad you've made it past the point where your miscarriages happened! That must be very reassuring.

Tisiphonie -- Yes, we're getting excited for Tuesday. DH was telling the boys about it, and I thought he was going to say after today is Halloween, but he totally skipped over it and went to tomorrow's scan. I thought I was the only one focusing on it, but he's worse than me! :)

Sorry you were worrying about symptoms coming and going. I have heard a lot of ladies here on BnB talking about that happening, and it's normal this early. I think they start to be more consistent around 9-10 weeks for a lot of women. I haven't made my family crazy by worrying, mostly because I feel like crap most of the time, so I assume everything's proceeding as normal.

Tisiphonie may i just ask how far along you are? I was hoping to make it past 12 weeks so i can too get myself a doppler but do you know when these things actually work for real?

went very well. So relieved. According to the LMP, I was supposed to be 8w0d, but the little bean actually measured at 7w2d...so my new due date is June 16. Most importantly, the hb measured 146!:happydance:

I am so very happy, but it is still a little hard to breathe easy as my MMC happened at 9w3d...so, I continue to pray and stay hopeful that this one will be my rainbow baby.

went very well. So relieved. According to the LMP, I was supposed to be 8w0d, but the little bean actually measured at 7w2d...so my new due date is June 16. Most importantly, the hb measured 146!:happydance:

I am so very happy, but it is still a little hard to breathe easy as my MMC happened at 9w3d...so, I continue to pray and stay hopeful that this one will be my rainbow baby.

Congrats!!! Glad your scan went well and you got to see your little bean!!!:thumbup:

Waiting till this Friday for mine...hey...we are due on the same day!!!

:hi:

I lost my angel baby May 23,2011. I was 20 weeks and 4 days pregnant when I lost her. I had a SCH bleed that clotted up behind the placenta making it erupt. It then cut of my angel's oxygen supply.

I currently found out that I'm pregnant with our rainbow baby. I'm 5 weeks and 3 days today and my EDD: is June 29,2012. My 1st ultrasound is Nov 11th.

:hi:

I lost my angel baby May 23,2011. I was 20 weeks and 4 days pregnant when I lost her. I had a SCH bleed that clotted up behind the placenta making it erupt. It then cut of my angel's oxygen supply.

I currently found out that I'm pregnant with our rainbow baby. I'm 5 weeks and 3 days today and my EDD: is June 29,2012.

First, I am sorry for the loss of your little angel. My best wishes to you on your pregnancy.

TTCBABY2011, I m so sorry for your loss hun, it must have been really hard.. li m sure this will be your rainbow baby and we will all get to share labor stories later on. Lots and lots of hugs to you :hugs:

Lilmamato- yayayayayayya for great scan and even greater hb!!!I think once you go past that date (the 9w one) you re gonna be so much more relaxed! cheers to that!:wine:

AFM- Had my 2nd scan today and yayayayyayayayayay :wohoo: saw and heard hb! baby is measuring exactly 7w1d as it should! Next scan in 2 weeks (this is what 2 mc do to you!!)Cant waiaiaiaiaiaiiitttt!!

lilmama -- Yay for a successful scan! I'm so happy for you! :happydance:

I understand the next two weeks will still be difficult, but I hope you breeze right past the MC point.

TTCbaby -- I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. :hugs:

Congratulations on this pregnancy and I hope you are holding your rainbow baby in your arms next June!

chistiana -- I'm glad your scan went well and you saw the heartbeat. How wonderful that your little bean is right on track and you get another look in two weeks!

AFM, I have my 1st scan tomorrow morning and I'm very excited about it. I hope that we'll have good news to share! We scheduled it two weeks ago, and it's been so hard to wait all this time!

Well, my first dr appointment is tomorrow. I hadn't been nervous at all, but now, for no reason, I am :( I just want to hear that fast little heartbeat so bad...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->