PAL, due in 6/2012

PitaKat - congratulations and I hope everything goes well for you tomorrow, I lost my little boy at 23 weeks +4 days in March this year & i'm currently 7 weeks pregnant, I also have my first appointment & scan tomorrow.. so nervous

PitaKat -- I hope your appointment goes well! It's completely understandable to be nervous. Even if you expect everything to go well, after a loss you realize that there are no guarantees. I hope you get all the reassurance you need while you're there. Good heartbeat, growing right on schedule! Good luck!

Ladies, I had my first ultrasound today. Twins! There were two little hearts beating, they're the same size, and everything went well. The FS said I can go to a regular doctor starting now. I found a new OB/GYN and scheduled my first appointment for the 17th.

Even though I have been sick (so I felt like things were going well with the pregnancy), I still got a little nervous when I got off the elevator and walked to the office door. But really, I think this pregnancy is going much better than the two miscarriages and I hope it just keeps on progressing normally!

Melissa123 -- Good luck at tomorrow's appointment! I hope that you get only good news!

Ladies, I had my first ultrasound today. Twins! There were two little hearts beating, they're the same size, and everything went well. The FS said I can go to a regular doctor starting now. I found a new OB/GYN and scheduled my first appointment for the 17th.

Wow LittleBird! That is excellent news! Double congratulations!:happydance:

christiana - welcome and congrats on your pregnancy hun. so sorry to hear of your loss and im glad your scan went well xx

lilmamatow - thats great news ill keep my fingers crossed for you hun

TTCbaby2011 - welcome and congrats hun so sorry for your loss xx

littlebird - wow twins congrats hun :thumbup:

Sorry ive not been around my computer broke :roll: Thats my morning sickness kicked in big time and I couldn't be happier, im 7+5 today and ive not managed to get further than this yet :D

kaboom -- Yay for making it past that 7+5 milestone! I agree -- the sickness is a huge relief, even though it is not easy.

Littlebird- YAYAYAYYAYAYAY for the twins!!!!Congratulations again and again!!!

Kaboom- well done for crossing that line hun, everything will be great this time round!!! i so wish i had ms too!

Melissa- good luck for tomorrow hun, it's always magical when you get to hear you lo hb!Let us know!

My first "reassurance" or "dating" ultrasound is on the 16th at 8 weeks 2 days. I am not taking baby aspirin or getting regular hcg counts done... Dunno why, could be military doctors who knows...

My initial appt, where they do the internal exam, etc etc is at 10 weeks on the 29th... So I guess things are moving forward. I am very optimistic, very uncomfortable, bloated, constipated, dizzy, tired and experiencing occasional but strong nausea.

We're about to close a deal on a dream house. Things are moving forward...

I keep asking myself is there something I should be doing? Ugh, I just rest a lot, DH takes care of everything meals, 2 year old, cleaning, laundry. I'm so tired I rest a ton! Is there anything else I should be doing? Ugh!

nostress, it sounds like you have a lot going on! I understand where you're coming from, we're building a house right now and it will probably be done around March, hopefully. I say rest as much as possible, and pace yourself. At this point, there's nothing we can really do to guarantee that the baby will be OK, but don't make things harder on yourself than necessary.

OMG littlebird Twins!!!! So excited for you, congratulations xxx

PitaKat -- I hope your appointment goes well! It's completely understandable to be nervous. Even if you expect everything to go well, after a loss you realize that there are no guarantees. I hope you get all the reassurance you need while you're there. Good heartbeat, growing right on schedule! Good luck!

Even though I have been sick (so I felt like things were going well with the pregnancy), I still got a little nervous when I got off the elevator and walked to the office door. But really, I think this pregnancy is going much better than the two miscarriages and I hope it just keeps on progressing normally!

Congrats on having twins!!

Melissa, good luck at your appointment, hope all goes well!

Littlebird, congratulations! Twins, how exciting!

We didn't hear the heartbeat today, although the dr said that was perfectly normal. She said I was probably 8 weeks along and it was probably too early to hear it. I waited 2 weeks to go to that appointment, so it's a bit disappointing. But the dr was very reassuring about not hearing anything, and that reassured me. Luckily, I was able to schedule an ultrasound for this Friday! Very excited for that!

Don't worry, PitaKat. It's a lot easier to find the heartbeat with ultrasound. Good luck Friday!

Pitakat, sorry if i sound completely ignorant but how did they check for the hb this time round? Dont worry about not hearing it, i ve heard lots of stories about women who couldnt hear it at this time!

Littlebird!!! OMG!!! Twins!! Congrats to you:thumbup:

I am an upbeat, happy soul. I swear!!! But this pregnancy has REALLY thrown me for a loop. I am on an emotional rollercoaster, and today I am feeling really doubtful. Grrrr!!

I am really going thru this by myself. My husband won't so much as acknowledege this pregnancy. He is completely emotionally numb about it. He won't respond to me if I mention anything about the pregnancy. He has really gotton on my case lately about going to sleep so early at night. He doesn't seem to understand that I can't stay up!! :dohh: I can't talk to him about how I am feeling. I sort of understand whyhe would be detached after four losses in a row, but I could really use his support right now.

Is anyone else going though anything like this???

I am planning on taking him out to Starbucks tonight and trying to have a conversation about it. Wish me luck!

Beahappy1 -- I'm sorry that your DH is handling the pregnancy this way! I mean, they do deal with losses differently than we do. I wish I knew the best way to get through to him. My DH seemed a little detached for the first week or so after we found out, but he seems excited now. I wonder if he's just trying to protect himself because he is scared of getting attached...

Beahappy1 -- I'm sorry that your DH is handling the pregnancy this way! I mean, they do deal with losses differently than we do. I wish I knew the best way to get through to him. My DH seemed a little detached for the first week or so after we found out, but he seems excited now. I wonder if he's just trying to protect himself because he is scared of getting attached...

You are probaby spot on Littlebird. I have my OB appt on Friday, and they will do an U/S. I will be 8 weeks. He has no interest in going. I am serioulsy thinking about dragging him there!!! BUt, I guess I will go alone.

beehappy, i m really sorry hun, this is such an emotional time for you with all the stress added, you really should have all the support there is. With that said however, i dont think your dh is trying to be mean, i just think it's his way of making sure he doesnt get hurt again just in case. Not that this is an excuse but i m sure it's nothing personal against you or the baby. Tell him you need all the support you can get and try figuring where he stands with it. My dh is not yet excited (although he is supportive) and hasnt even once patted my belly. My thought are with you..good luck tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->