PAL - Due September 2012

You know it's funny after we were talking about this yesterday I had a few strong cramps when I got home, had to lie on the sofa! They passed after a few minutes??

This tiredness is kicking my ASS. I slept from 8.30pm last night for almost 12 hours. Got up this morning, had a cup of tea and some cereal, and now 2 hours later I am shattered again and I want to nap on the sofa! It's 10.45 for gods sake! Meant to be going shopping for some new trainers and boots for our holiday today, I'm really going to have to force myself to go. Plus my friend is staying over tonight, I'm going to be a crap host falling asleep by 8pm aren't I? :haha:

How you feeling Jellybeann, how are the cramps today? xx

When my hubby got home, I let myself fall asleep on the sofa, and when I woke up, they were almost gone! Loads better today, although I am feeling rather ill :sick:

I just saw you're 6 weeks! Happy pea day! :happydance:

It's definitely kicking in stronger now. Felt so rough when I got home from work yesterday, got straight into PJ's and lay on sofa all night. Felt really sick on bus on way home, going to start taking crackers with me or something so my stomach isn't empty! Glad your pains are better at least x

I just saw you're 6 weeks! Happy pea day! :happydance:

It's definitely kicking in stronger now. Felt so rough when I got home from work yesterday, got straight into PJ's and lay on sofa all night. Felt really sick on bus on way home, going to start taking crackers with me or something so my stomach isn't empty! Glad your pains are better at least x

YEAH! I'M A PEA!! :happydance:

I'm starting to feel sick at the smells of some things (toast today, of all things! :shrug: )

So hopefully that's a good sign too!

Hey Ladies! Just found out that I am carrying my first rainbow baby after my angel, RJ, was born sleeping! I am happy, elated, and petrified to join you!

My full-term due date would be October 1, 2012 but my doctors are not going to let me carry this LO full-term and I will have this wonderful blessing sometime in early or mid September!

Congratulations to all of you on your rainbows!

Hi Krippy, welcome and huge congrats on your BFP! :)

Does this look like a 6w0d bump? When I poke it my finger only goes in about 2cm, then hits hard, so it's not bloat! (or most of it isn't!)

424217_10151232190390515_640515514_22905761_1372765208_n.jpg

Does this look like a 6w0d bump? When I poke it my finger only goes in about 2cm, then hits hard, so it's not bloat! (or most of it isn't!)

My bloat in the first tri with RJ was bigger than my bump in the second tri! It is already starting again for me...Hard to hide isn't it! :) And then in the third tri I exploded! LOL!

My bloat in the first tri with RJ was bigger than my bump in the second tri! It is already starting again for me...Hard to hide isn't it! :) And then in the third tri I exploded! LOL!

haha...I do think maybe I'll stay this size for a while, or my other theory is there's 3 in there!

Also,no-one knows, I have a family day tomorrow and they are going to tell I know they are lol! We wanted to keep it a secret til 12 weeks!

good bump hun i get like that with bloating but it goes down lol

good bump hun i get like that with bloating but it goes down lol

Mine doesn't, it just stays like that lol! I'm hoping to get scanned on Tuesday at EPU so they should be able to tell how far along I am then!

Anyone else approaching the date of the previous mc? Mine was 6 weeks 2 days and I am terrified (is there a word stronger than terrified?!) of 6+2! I hope the day goes quickly... I know this pregnancy is going to go further as I still have my symptoms (disappeared at 6w last time) but I can't help but shake in my boots. :wacko:

Anyone else approaching the date of the previous mc? Mine was 6 weeks 2 days and I am terrified (is there a word stronger than terrified?!) of 6+2! I hope the day goes quickly... I know this pregnancy is going to go further as I still have my symptoms (disappeared at 6w last time) but I can't help but shake in my boots. :wacko:

I passed 5w0d terrified! I just busied myself and before I knew it, the day was over!

mine is coming up really soon... i misscarried at 9+3 :( im 8+3 today so in a week.. as long as it goes quick i should be fine... im super nervous but i feel really good bout this one ;) i had a massive spew on friday night which wasnt pretty but at least it makes it all feel real haha good luck ladies

My loss date wasn't until 39 1/2 weeks but I feel for you girls as I am going to be crazy the whole entire pregnancy...on top of the pregnancy hormones.

Before we TTC again my husband and I both wanted to go into this with our eyes wide open...Knowing that whatever happens it absolutely out of our control.

LOL...That is easier said than done right? That is what drives us nuts is the fact that we don't have any control in what happens to our body besides being healthy and active and sending love and positive thoughts to our LO!

I wish you all a Happy and Healthy nine months and I am so excited to be on this journey with all of you! Let's enjoy every minute and every milestone wherever it leads us! :)

It's so dead in here... What's up with that?!

Just wanted to pop in and say I made it through today, the date of previous mc. I'm so pleased... Feel like I can breathe!

How is everyone feeling?!!

I had my early scan today! Baby measured around 6 weeks, so pretty spot on for dates! Got to go back in 2 weeks for another scan just so they'll be able to see more! :D

thats great jellybeann so the bump is not a further on baby :D did they say anything about the size of your stomach?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->