• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PAL - Due September 2012

Oh Donna...Do think positive! That LO needs all the positive and sticky vibes that it can handle! Good luck and rest! Keep us updated!

OK now I know I said I was leaving but........................... I got an urgent scan today as I was crying for 2days, symptoms almost gone and dh goes away for a month on wednesday so wanted to get it all done and dusted before he goes away. Scan showed a tiny little heart beating away. I cant believe it. Dr said it's too early to say that all will be ok but to try and be positive. I must admit I dont feel positive but I am going to hold on to a glimmer of hope that it might be ok. So can I stay a little bit longer? Please............. :flower: xx

Oh honey that's amazing news I'm so happy for you... Keep calm relax and don't do any crazy stuff keep that lil fighter strong all the best and keep us posted

Glad ur staying yay

I got some sad news today Ladies. My doctor is sure that I will begin to miscarry soon. My hcg was 50 on Monday and has only gone up to 72 today. So he expects that I will miscarry very soon...I am hoping that it happens naturally and as painless as possible. GL to all of you ladies with your rainbows.

The miscarriage has started to happen...I could feel it starting with the back pain that I had at the beginning of labour with RJ. I am bleeding and cramping now and hoping that it is over before the morning. I am thinking that it will happen pretty easily.

The Doctor is pretty sure that is because of my thyroid being out of whack...I am ok just hurts. It will take a while to get my levels back in range so that is when we will be able to try again.

Hi ladies! Can I join you?? I've had two miscarriages and am now pregnant and due September 22nd! Almost hitting 7 weeks and saw baby and heart beat so we've gotten further than other pregnancies! Stepmom- we are right on track together and when we say baby's hb on Tuesday it was 107 and doc was concerned as well. Good luck and hopefully we just have some laid back sticky babies!

Hi I'd like to join to. I'm due sept 30th so it's still really early days and I'm worried as hall following 2 mmcs last year. Things don't feel quite right at the moment, I didn't get my bfp until a few days after my period was due - no sure if that means anything, guess I'll find out next week when I have my first appointment at the epu.

Krippy, just want to let you know how sorry I am to hear your news, i remember you from the tww thread about AF being due and having BFN's. Hope it all works out for you soon x

Oh No Krippy I'm heartbroken for you my love :cry: i'm so so sorry :cry: I really hope it happens as quickly and as painlessly as it can for you and hope you can ttc again very soon. Life is so unfair at times; you' ve been through so much already. I am sending you a massive hug from the bottom of my heart xx

welcome cwhite and cb1. I hope we manage to stay sane during our 8 months on here. Good luck to you both xx

Thanks Donna, and if we can't stay sane at least we can all support each other through the crazy times!

Will be keeping my fingers crossed for you - a heartbeat is a really positive sign, so hold on to that glimmer of hope and keep rested. x

Krippy I'm so sorry for you :(

Ladies I'm freaking out today. My symptoms are almost gone :cry: I don't know what to do :(

Krippy I'm so sorry for you :(

Ladies I'm freaking out today. My symptoms are almost gone :cry: I don't know what to do :(

My symptoms went for about 4 days, now I feel rough as a badgers arse! :sick:

I'm sure you and bubs are fine! Symptoms come and go! Some ladies don't have any, at all!

That is true... I am just so worried because this is what happened before my mc!

There are quite a couple of us due the 22nd! My symptoms seem to come and go. Some days I am super tired, some days I can stay up fairly late. Just try to stay positive dear!

i'm due 22nd :D i haven't had a non rough day yet lol

Buzymomma please try not to worry. my first 2 pg's i was sick all day every day, with my 2 mc's didn't get symptoms at all and with this one my symptoms come and go. Didn't have anything for 2 days and then back with avengence. Just keep calm and i'm sure they'll come hunni xx

Hi ladies, sorry I haven't been on for a while feel bloody awful and just go to bed when I get home from work! :D

welcome cb1 and cwhite, congrats! :D

Krippy I am so sorry for your loss hun :( :hugs: I am thinking of you, please take care of yourself.

Donna I was so pleased to read your little fighter is hanging on! I hope everything is OK hun :hugs:

Buzzymomma a week or so ago I was freaking too as I'd felt fine for a few days. Now I feel like crap again, LOL. Unless every single symptom goes and never comes back for a couple of weeks, I bet it's fine, but maybe call the doc and see if they can get you in for a scan if you are still worried in a few days? :flower:

Lots of love to you all! x

I'M A BLUEBERRY TODAY!! YAY! :happydance: !!

7 weeks, it's totally flying by!!

:D all sounding very positive hows everyone's weekend going?

Hi All

Hope everyone's well, and had a nice relaxing weekend :flower:

Just wondering how everyone's doing and if anyone has scans or appointments booked for this week? I've got my first epau assessment and hopefully scan on Wednesday, and I can't even begin to describe how nervous I am about it!

Keeping my fingers crossed that we all have a good week!

xx

Hi ladies sorry I haven't been on for a wee bit got home to Aus on we'd been catching up with fam etc ..... Sorting out drs and obgyns etc .... Got my scan tomoz, I'm super nervous yet unbelievably excited ... Tomoro is D day for me it's the day I lost my angel so I'm in 2 minds ... Whilst I'm feeling extremly good bout this bub I'm still super nervous ... So wish me luck ladies

I hope everyone is doing well much love xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->