PAL - Due September 2012

thats great jellybeann so the bump is not a further on baby :D did they say anything about the size of your stomach?

No, they didn't, it was an internal, so they didn't really see my stomach! (It was freezing and I wore layers, so it was hidden!)

Glad all was well at your scan Jellybean :happydance: i've got mine on Friday and hoping to see a heartbeat.

Lynne 1-2? are you talking about cbdigis. if you are try not to stress about those awful pg tests. they sent me into panic mode unnecessarily

Buzzymomma glad you got through your 'worry date' hope you can relax and enjoy your pg now

Krippy so so sorry for your loss hunni, must have been truly devastating. Congrats on your BFP and yes lets hope we can all enjoy this magical journey together

How are the rest of you lovely ladies? i'm still brown bleeding, still no pain and nausea has settled into my life for the forceable future. laying on the settee all day is all I can do now, but i'm not complaining yet as i'm glad of some symptoms. Roll on friday, this scan cant come quick enough, take care girls xx

Glad things are good Donna, from what I've read, Brown bleeding should never be a worry. After some bad nightmares I've had two days nausea free and really worrying, wish it was monday so I could have my scan, really convinced something is wrong x

Buzzymomma, I'm quiet as I'm really busy at work now and then feel so tired and crappy when I get home I cant be bothered with the computer, haha. Hope youre ok :)

Hope everyone else is good, great news about the scan Jellybeann! I'm so jealous of all these scans its about another 6 weeks to mine, LOL.

Charlee I hope everything is ok. Good luck for scan hun, and you too Donna :hugs:

Just this week and next week to go of crazy busy work then a week off, yay, and our trip to amsterdam! :)

wasn't me that was still at 1-2 i moved to 3+ the other week :D was in topic with jellbeann :D

thats good you got dates sorted Jellybeann sorry your not further along that would have been cool but least your still a september mummy :D lol don't blame you layering up lol

Charlee I completely understand the worry of symptoms coming and going. I'm in the exact same situation today, after a really bad day of nausea two days ago, yesterday I was doing ok and now feel something is wrong. I have taken some chinese remedies my acupuncture Dr gave me for nausea and maybe its just that they're working but my mind is playing awful tricks on me. :cry: roll on friday for my scan. when is yours hunni?

Elyham good that you're feeling so tired after work, great positive sign. Amsterdam how lovely, I went on a hen weekend many years ago, had a blast there:wine:

well i'm awake at 03.30am and cannot get back to sleep. Have my worry head on :cry: I just hope that one way or another we get an answer on Friday because dh is due to go back to work wednesday next week; he works on a ship so I wont see him for a month. If it's bad news I'd like to get it all sorted before he goes back and not face it on my own xx

Charlee I completely understand the worry of symptoms coming and going. I'm in the exact same situation today, after a really bad day of nausea two days ago, yesterday I was doing ok and now feel something is wrong. I have taken some chinese remedies my acupuncture Dr gave me for nausea and maybe its just that they're working but my mind is playing awful tricks on me. :cry: roll on friday for my scan. when is yours hunni?

Elyham good that you're feeling so tired after work, great positive sign. Amsterdam how lovely, I went on a hen weekend many years ago, had a blast there:wine:

well i'm awake at 03.30am and cannot get back to sleep. Have my worry head on :cry: I just hope that one way or another we get an answer on Friday because dh is due to go back to work wednesday next week; he works on a ship so I wont see him for a month. If it's bad news I'd like to get it all sorted before he goes back and not face it on my own xx

They say that symptoms can come and go and that it is normal. I would say don't worry but that is easier said than done right? :)

I have only a little nausea...more like an empty feeling and I am so tired. Otherwise I wake up every morning feeling extremely thankful for this second chance we have been given :cloud9:

Took a picture of my belly today because I promised myself that I would not take any moment of this rainbow for granted. I only have 1 or 2 pictures of me pregnant with RJ...I definitely took being pregnany for granted with him and it will never happen again! I already have my first tri bloat going on and I feel like I am huge! Having a 10 pound baby and then getting pregnant 4 months after equals big belly and showing early I think...I am scared that I will have to wear baggy clothes for the next 2 months just so that I can hide this pregnancy! Lol

How are you all doing?

That's great you're taking pictures. I took pictures every week when I had my daughter, I love looking back at them.
My belly is getting big too... But this is my fourth pregnancy and they say you're bigger/show sooner with each!

Feel even more worried at the moment. Not as sick and I know symptoms come and go but i've just got a bad feeling. Have phoned everywhere to try to get in for private scan today and cant get one, so will have to wait for Friday. I know it's not long but it feels like a lifetime to wait. I feel so sad.................

Feel even more worried at the moment. Not as sick and I know symptoms come and go but i've just got a bad feeling. Have phoned everywhere to try to get in for private scan today and cant get one, so will have to wait for Friday. I know it's not long but it feels like a lifetime to wait. I feel so sad.................

Awwww Donna! So sorry you are feeling this way...Thinking of you! Sending healing and positive vibes your way. Sorry we can`t do anything for you but we are here if you need to vent or just to talk!

:hugs::hugs:

well we had our scan this afternoon and we have a heartbeat we got 2 scan pictures too :D

Had my first ultrasound at 6 weeks on Monday. Saw the baby and the heartbeat. It was great. But the dr called and they want another in a week. She said he heartbeat was a bit slow at 109. I read online 103-126 is normal at 6 weeks. Worried now! The size was right on though.

So exciting about the scans and HBs! I am hoping to get an appointment next week sometime for our early scan. So happy for all of you. Hearing that little heartbeat must just make your heart melt.

Krippy thanks for your kind words. Unfortunately i've been bleeding red today and started to get some tummy pains so I know it's just a matter of time :cry:.

Lynne so pleased for you, wonderful news

Stepmomtobio try not to worry, i'm sure that heartbeat will have picked up loads when you go in next week.

I'm going to leave this forum now ladies as my outcome is going to be a bit too depressing, but I wish you all the very best with your lovely babies, take care and thanks for all your support xx

thanks donna hun :D thanks for your kind words and support :D trying to keep positive and happy but still worried something might happen :(

Wishing you all the best Donna. Sending you nothing but positive and healing thoughts!

Donna Im do unbelievably sorry for ur loss words cannot describe how hurt I feel for you!! Just know that we are all here for u even if u don't want to say or do anything we will be here watever u need .... Take care of urself and try to keep smiling xxxxx much love

OK now I know I said I was leaving but........................... I got an urgent scan today as I was crying for 2days, symptoms almost gone and dh goes away for a month on wednesday so wanted to get it all done and dusted before he goes away. Scan showed a tiny little heart beating away. I cant believe it. Dr said it's too early to say that all will be ok but to try and be positive. I must admit I dont feel positive but I am going to hold on to a glimmer of hope that it might be ok. So can I stay a little bit longer? Please............. :flower: xx

That's goid news Donna! Stay positive, rest as much as possible, and pray! I will be thinking of you and that tiny little peanut fighting hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->