• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PAL - Due September 2012

Oy, my ultrasound is in one hour, I'm freaking out so bad! I can't handle it! I ended up breaking down last night and this morning, and threw up last night from the anxiety.. Hopefully I'll have some good news to report in a little while.

Oy, my ultrasound is in one hour, I'm freaking out so bad! I can't handle it! I ended up breaking down last night and this morning, and threw up last night from the anxiety.. Hopefully I'll have some good news to report in a little while.

I'm crossing absolutely everything for you! Let us know how it goes :flower:

We have a heartbeat!!! We couldn't hear it yet but we definitely saw it, WOO HOO!!!! https://i.imgur.com/QiCwV.jpg

Anyone else had a aching stretching almost burning between their pelvis and hip bones? It won't leave me alone and it's hard to hide from everyone that I'm in such discomfort :wacko:

We have a heartbeat!!! We couldn't hear it yet but we definitely saw it, WOO HOO!!!! https://i.imgur.com/QiCwV.jpg

YAY!! So happy for you!!

Anyone else had a aching stretching almost burning between their pelvis and hip bones? It won't leave me alone and it's hard to hide from everyone that I'm in such discomfort :wacko:

I've had a little aching, but nothing as bad as you have described, I hope you're feeling better!

Hey everyone; I'm back! HCG levels doubled and last night I had a scan. By my dates i'm 5+1 today. Scan showed 5+ weeks gestational sac and yolk sac. She thought she could see beginnings of fetal pole but wasn't sure. Go back in 10 days (well 9 now). Still not convinced all is ok, but am hanging on by a thread. Still have terrible brown discharge which they took swabs for, but Dr not concerned at all.

Mrs MCD congrats on seeing your tiny little baby's heartbeat :happydance:

Buzzymumma I'm getting all sorts of goings on in my uterus pelvic area. I'm sure I didn't have any of this with either of my boys but think we probably so much more aware of what's happening with our bodies since having mc's.

Hello everyone else, need to start catching up with people properly. How is everyone? xx

OW...My boobies are killing me...I'm getting really itchy, sore nipples and shooting pains going through them!

Congrats Mrs McD how exciting and reassuring you have seen your bubs heartbeat .. that mustve been amazing!!

Donna, im so glad everything has come back positive for you.... dont stress on the thoughts of it not being ok ..... coz it will make you stressed out!! just chill and relax and be positive in that everything is GREAT NOW!!! yay

im good thanks for asking!! got my first dr app today ...... im still really wary about it as i am not staying in the country as of next tuesday we go home to AUS (YAHOOO) so i have to go through everything again wen i get home.... i really just wanted an early scan so fingers crossed i can convince them to organise one for me

all in all i feel really good this time round!! im thinking positive and its making me feel alot better.... i have had some nausea (not throwing up yet but very close) so a symptom like that makes me feel good (even though its gross) i never got much ms last time so thats a good sign. ALso sore boobs every day they are getting worse and super tired by the time hubby gets home im shattered and i havent done much all day

hope everyone is going good keep us all updated as the days go on please its nice to hear the good stuff but even if its bad we're all here to help and listen xoxoxo

thats fantastic news you got to see the heartbeat hun huge congratulations :D

So happy you get to see your heartbeat, I have to wait until February 6th :\ Anyone know the chances of hearing my babies heartbeat at 7w5d? The equipment is all new etc and she managed to see yolk and gest sac at 5w5d with just a normal ultrasound.

eaten FAAAAAR too much, so bloated now!

Hope everyone is doing OK x

i bought my first lot of maternity clothes hope its not tempting fate

I'm going maternity shopping after I get my 12 week scan! I've asked my mum to Carmarthen for the day (she doesn't know why) between March 12-17! By then I'll probably need them haha!

I was supposed to have my hair cut today, but I've had to cancel, I feel too ill to have my head played with by strangers!

My mum had Ollie last night, so me and DH had a night to ourselves, we watched a couple of films in bed and it was lovely! Although I do miss him when he stays out! :cry:

Hope everyone else is okay!

i prob shouldn't have but got really bad bloating and my trousers are really hurting me and the trousers i go grow with you lol

Yes! Ive had aching on my right side, some stabbing pains but mild, and cramping, all symptoms apparantly of ligament stretching!! Aching in both sides of my uterus too xxxx

I've an appointment at EPU on Tuesday at 8:30am as I'm having some horrid pains today!

Hope all goes well, let us know. I had horrid pains before my early scan and she said the pain from uterus stretching can get quite bad, everything was fine. Fingers crossed for you x

Hope all goes well, let us know. I had horrid pains before my early scan and she said the pain from uterus stretching can get quite bad, everything was fine. Fingers crossed for you x

I'm hoping I was just being a massive wimp lol! I never had stretching pains this bad with my first though! :shrug:

You know it's funny after we were talking about this yesterday I had a few strong cramps when I got home, had to lie on the sofa! They passed after a few minutes??

This tiredness is kicking my ASS. I slept from 8.30pm last night for almost 12 hours. Got up this morning, had a cup of tea and some cereal, and now 2 hours later I am shattered again and I want to nap on the sofa! It's 10.45 for gods sake! Meant to be going shopping for some new trainers and boots for our holiday today, I'm really going to have to force myself to go. Plus my friend is staying over tonight, I'm going to be a crap host falling asleep by 8pm aren't I? :haha:

How you feeling Jellybeann, how are the cramps today? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->