PAL - Due September 2012

Thanks Ezza. I calked the epu and they suggested drinking isotonic drinks and taking it easy today. I've decided though that ice cream is fully OFF the menu for the foreseeable future.

Good luck with your scan tomorrow - can't wait to see the pics xx

oh no cb1 thats awful hun i haven't been to the toilet in weeks lol i hope you feel better soon remember that alot of stomach bugs are going around. could be that and ice cream can cause it if its not stored right but really shouldn't cause it because its pasturized. hope you do feel better though, had stuff like that with pregnanc with james but i was 17weeks. x :(

best of luck everyone going for a scan soon xx

MrsMc: Hope your scan went well. Update us when you can!

Cb: Sorry you are feeling crappy...hopefully it's passed now. Fizzy drinks always help me.

Lynne & Ezza: love the scan pics!

Had my first scan last week. All went well. Due date is 9/30. Feeling hoooorrrrrrrrible now with nausea ALL THE TIME. Doctor prescribed me some medicine but it's not working, so I quit taking it. I really hope this goes away when I hit the 12-14 week mark - I can't live with this the whole time! The good thing is all this feeling crummy means baby is growing!

Ok ok all done now had a spew of all my liquid on the way to hospital but all good ..... Been pushed back to 19th sept now baby isn't big enough to even do the nuchal scan testing but I gotta go back again now in 2 weeks for another one so I'm excited bout that but wanted to stay early dates but all in all bub hb was 165beats per min and measured at 4.8cm

Really really awake coz was moving all over the p lace even turned right over ..... Omg soooooo freaking cute will upload a pic soon but they aren't very clear super dark bit she told me to take a USB next time and I'll get them all yay

hey ladies, sorry not been on for a while. How's everyone? Cb sorry you got poorly. I have been really constipated and dont go for days, prob about 5-7, then get diarrhoea, then dont go again for days. hope you're all better hun. buzzymomma loved your scan photo and Ezza great that bubs is well and you'll get another look in a couple of weeks. Mrsmcd how did your appointment go lovely? hope all is well. Lynne how's your sickness now, still voming like no tomorrow? I've been feeling loads better, last 3 days i've really improved. wasn't sick at all yesterday and so stopped my meds. was sick this morning but think i'm so used to it, any little thing can set me off! was really worried about sickness easing, thought it was a bad sign but must remember every pg is different and although i had it till 18wks with last ds it did ease around 10wks with first ds so maybe i'm jsut lucky this time around. anyway cant get a private scan till next week so will just have to sit tight. anyway am sure i can feel small movements going on down yonder so that's quite reassuring (as long as its not all in my head) By the way can anyone help me with my ticker. I copied and pasted the code from lilypie but its not come out right, thanks ladies xxxx 10+2

sorry KT glad your scan went well hun and sorry you're feeling so sick too. it does get easier. second tri is just around the corner so hopefully we'll start getting into less worrying sicky time xxx

Hey honey glad ur sickness is easing somewat!! I'm pretty sure with ur ticker u have to copy and paste the URL that is used for forums if that one doesn't work try them other obe see how u go I just try a few till I get it right haha take care babe xxx

Donna - The code you want is the 'bbcode', it looks like you've copied the html code. I'm glad you're finally feeling better! We're at the same stage and I'm feeling the sickness and general yuckiness fading too :)

Yay for everyone feeling crappy!! I think this is the only time where that's a good thing!!

i am dying today not doing too good working non-stop college exams reports and work alll kicking my ass lol

Yay i've got a ticker. Thanks girls!!!! xx

well i've had a really good day today. managed to get out the house and go for a glass of water in a cafe with some friends. Felt so good to be out. then went to shop and got some shopping. feel a bit rough now but was so nice to feel human again. hope you all have a lovely weekend. Doing anything nice? we're not, but am looking forward to dh coming home on tuesday. He's been away for a month so am sooooo excited to be seeing him soon xx

I am stressed ladies! I was just given a new position in my job. The previous girl left, and instead of hiring someone new they decided to move me because "I was the only one qualified for it." Blah blah blah. There has been so much turnover in this position. I'm not looking forward to it at all, because it's going to be a hell of a lot of work (and I don't even get a raise for it!). I will have a new boss. How big of a shock will she be in when she finds out I'm preggo!! Not sure if this puts me in the best light...

I am at a conference this weekend and its actually kicking my ass sitting here at half ten in my room as everyone else is off partying and getting drunk i have decided its bath and night in bed with laptop and tv for me lol :D

good thing is its a 4star hotel that i didn't need to pay for, good food, good internet, good bathroom/bath, comfortable bed and such more. all for free so sounds like fun to me compared to night in sleepless with james :D lol also brough my doppler with me to listen to baby :D

wanted to share this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFzMlzDW6Ag&feature=youtu.be

baby's heartrate has been sitting at 173bpm for days now :D seems like happy little thing :D we're 11weeks today and baby is now apparently the size of a lime :D

Yay i've got a ticker. Thanks girls!!!! xx

well i've had a really good day today. managed to get out the house and go for a glass of water in a cafe with some friends. Felt so good to be out. then went to shop and got some shopping. feel a bit rough now but was so nice to feel human again. hope you all have a lovely weekend. Doing anything nice? we're not, but am looking forward to dh coming home on tuesday. He's been away for a month so am sooooo excited to be seeing him soon xx

Yay for ticket and glad ur doing really well babe enjoy hubby being home yay

I am stressed ladies! I was just given a new position in my job. The previous girl left, and instead of hiring someone new they decided to move me because "I was the only one qualified for it." Blah blah blah. There has been so much turnover in this position. I'm not looking forward to it at all, because it's going to be a hell of a lot of work (and I don't even get a raise for it!). I will have a new boss. How big of a shock will she be in when she finds out I'm preggo!! Not sure if this puts me in the best light...
I hope so bad this all works out for u and u don't get stressed that's tge last thing u need.... Take it easy and look after urself but u are woman hear u roar so I reckon ull be just fine xc

I am at a conference this weekend and its actually kicking my ass sitting here at half ten in my room as everyone else is off partying and getting drunk i have decided its bath and night in bed with laptop and tv for me lol :D

good thing is its a 4star hotel that i didn't need to pay for, good food, good internet, good bathroom/bath, comfortable bed and such more. all for free so sounds like fun to me compared to night in sleepless with james :D lol also brough my doppler with me to listen to baby :D

wanted to share this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFzMlzDW6Ag&feature=youtu.be

baby's heartrate has been sitting at 173bpm for days now :D seems like happy little thing :D we're 11weeks today and baby is now apparently the size of a lime :D

Lynn enjoy ur time away and relax I can't hear bubs heartbeat as my sound is screwed at the moment but how lovely enjoy listening I think I'm going to invest in a Doppler too so I can sit and enjoy xxx

So today we move and it's gonna be good coz don't have much to do at this stage just turn up for now so that's good

I've been thinking a bit about my dates now that they have changed once again and it's got me a lil worried that maybe my baby isn't growing properly..... I'm trying not to think about it but seriously I know wen my last witch was and I got positive opk's for wen I apparently ovulated in mid dec and I got my bfp on 31st dec and 1st jan which put me at 4weeks then .... If I conceived any later than that I wouldn't have got my bfp so early coz I'm now pushedback nearly 2whole weeks ..... 12days to be exact I just don't get it ..... Is it ok for babies to grow a lil bit slower ??? Please can someone shed some light for me as I'm a lil worried but really wanna stay positive .... I've seen bubs 2times now and both times he was very active so I'm taking this as a great sign but I need some more positive energy please xxxx

Ezza try not to worry. i hear this all the time about ladies who def know there dates. Now some ladies have their dates put back before the 12 wks scan and then put forward again at the 12 wk scan. other ladies have just been put back and then baby comes either early (on time according to lady's lmp) or come on time and the mw has said this baby looks like it was well overdue. As long as your baby looks happy, active on scan then dont worry about it :hugs:

Lynne was lovely listening to bubs heart beat. I still cant hear mine but i've got a retroverted uterus so its way back towards my spine. prob wont hear it for a few more weeks yet.

Kt, try not to stress hunni, just think you'll be on maternity leave soon enough :)

How is everyone else? I've brought my private scan forward to wednesday now. I cant wait till friday incase its bad news as we're going away with friends for the weekend. Dh comes home tomorrow, cannot believe i've made it through the month without him, its been a hard one. he's home for 6 wks now and then he goes away for 6 wks :( still i wont think about that now. Lots of love ladies xx

donna my uterus is tilted back too it so far back they class it as backwards lol :haha: but its nice to hear baby's heart beat only just found it at 11th week when baby moved up i think its still hard to find and takes alot of effort lol but its great to hear :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->