PAL - Due September 2012

glad to hear lol was little hard to find it last night then the battery ran out in the machine so going to have to go buy new batteries lol

Donna thank you so much for ur words of wisdom you have certainly put my mind a lil more at ease not completly but it's helped so thanku .....

I'm so excited that ur hubby is home yay and in time for ur scan best of luck for it babes I'm sure it will be absoloutly perfect take care xxx

keep listening to baby now lol my DS said it sounds like a train and then ran around the room pretending to be a train in time to the baby's heartbeat lol god love him

to all my lovely ladies, i was reading this girls thread that had lost her angel baby also like us..... she had quoted this song by Ed Sheeran called Small Bump and it is so unbelievable sad but beautiful about loosing a baby... made me tear up a lil its just stunning have a listen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpzBwXfFGbM&feature=fvst

as much as i would love to hear this song i would end up depressed as hell and crying until kingdom come so going to pass and maybe look up the lyrics lol

hey ladies, only just seen this forum (oops a tad slow on the uptake) i've been posting on tri1, but in seeing this and that you guys are all due in sept i thought i'd join you. :) wish i'd know about it soonder, reading some of the treads on here would have really helped me during my early stages :)

anyone starting a baby budget list yet? i have decided to treat this like a weddding budget and work from there if anyone has a baby budget yet how much is it? we already have almost £2.5k saved.

cant say i have tbh, i'm just buying as i go along, then saving what i can on top. good luck for your scan tomorrow :)

i was like that with DS but want to save this time as we have alot of work to do in the house and such so going to be a long 6-7months lol

Bless my dh and my mom have just decorated my kitchen for me :) still got the nursery which needs plastering and new skirting/architrave and want to get my spare room done too. Lol

Ladies, not sure how i'm tryping through the tears, but had a private scan last night and our beautiful little baby's heartbeat has stopped. The little love looked perfect, the consultant even showed us the tiny little hands but no heartbeat this time. I've got to go to EPAU this morning and have the scan verified, then they're trying to book me in for an ERPC today too. We're utterly devastated. This was our last try after 2 mc's last year, I couldn't go through this again. I wish you all well, enjoy your little miracles xx

Donna I am so beyond sorry for you. I wish you and yours a quick recovery and not too much emotional pain, although that's unavoidable.
RIP to your little angel. :hugs:

Donna sweetheart I'm so unbeleivably sorry that gain happened to u .... I know that nothing any of us say can make u feel any better but please know that u are not alone I hope and pray that ur beautiful lil angel is now somewhere happy and can shine down on u in some way .... As much as ppl say stoopid things I will try not to but I do wish for u to stay strong and be happy again once ur pain subsides look after urself and ur hubby and together u will pull through ... Life throws us these nasty challenges to keep things interesting abd well it's just silly if u ask me but seriously take care and u will be ok don't forget to smile again sending u a abd ur family all the love in the world xxxx

Donna I'm so sorry to hear that you angel heart has stopped, I know the pain you're feeling losing an angel myself to a mmc. Love to you and your oh, wish you a speedy recovery from the emotional and mental pain you must be going through. Look after yourself x x

Donna, I am so very sorry this has happened to you. Even though I'm going through the same thing I don't know what to write, it's so awful when something like this happens - truly devastating.

:hugs: take care and please pm me if you want to talk to someone in a similar situation xxx

donna i am sooo sorry this has happened to you my thoughts are with you and your family hearts breaking for you.

Ladies, not sure how i'm tryping through the tears, but had a private scan last night and our beautiful little baby's heartbeat has stopped. The little love looked perfect, the consultant even showed us the tiny little hands but no heartbeat this time. I've got to go to EPAU this morning and have the scan verified, then they're trying to book me in for an ERPC today too. We're utterly devastated. This was our last try after 2 mc's last year, I couldn't go through this again. I wish you all well, enjoy your little miracles xx

Donna - I am so so sorry for your sad news - my thoughts and prayers are with you, take care :hugs:

Donna, I am so very sorry this has happened to you. Even though I'm going through the same thing I don't know what to write, it's so awful when something like this happens - truly devastating.

:hugs: take care and please pm me if you want to talk to someone in a similar situation xxx

CB1 I am so so sorry to hear about your MMC- my thoughts and prayers are with you, take care :hugs:

omg cb1 you too awwww huge hugs to all the ladies currently going through this my hearts with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->