PAL - Due September 2012

hey girls. sorry havent been on in awhile. I started this brown spotting on friday and went to get a scan because i was worried. They found two gest sacs that measured at just under 5 weeks. I thought that was strange because I knew I was almost 7 weeks. I am positive of when I ovulated. Then i came to the realization....I went into the hospital on saturday because the bleeding started to pick up and the cramps got worse. I actually passed out at the hospital. I had another miscarriage right there at the hospital. They did another us and found no more evidence of my twins. I am so devastated it took so long to get pregnant again and then i LOST it again too. I am 25 yrs old why is this happening to me??

I'm so so ubbelievably sorryfor ur loss.... I honestly dont have any words tgat will make u feel remotly ok except that I'm sorry and hope u get to a point where u are ok ..... Unfortunately all of us on here have been through it once so we somewat know how u r feeling but twice is even more heartbreaking!! Take care of urself and try to smile we r all here for u I'f u need to breakdown do it we will do our best to pick u back up again xxxx lots of love

thanks everyone for your knind words. I dont really know how to handle this situation, now i've lost three babies. My doc is sending me to a fertility clinic to see why i cant carry. i don't really know what to do :(

infertility might be able to help in the long run although i know its no comfort for the short term we're all here for you though xxx

i hope so. don't know if my insurance will cover it. I just have to get through this. Good luck to your pregnancies ladies

I had a mc in October, at about 6 weeks. I am now 5 wks 1 day and I find myself overanalyzing everything. I have my first scan on Friday, which makes me incredibly nervous.

If all goes well, my EDD is September 18.

DancingSheba, so sorry for your loss hunny!!! :hugs:

Pretty Please, yes, I totally forgot to update here!! I had an early scan on the 14th, last Saturday & they found two babies, both had HB's! :baby: I've got my first prenatal appt tomorrow!! They are fraternal so they won't look any more alike than normal siblings & they can be :twingirls:, :twinboys: or :oneofeach:

So sorry Dancing Sheba re. your news - I hope that the fertility clinic can give you some answers- hugs xx
Big congratulations FloridaGirl on the twins - very exciting- hope your first prenatal appt goes well tomorrow.
Big hello to all the new people here. xxx

Florida Girl, that's amazing about your twinnies! I always wanted twins! Bet you are so excited!!

Florida Girl, that's amazing about your twinnies! I always wanted twins! Bet you are so excited!!

I'm actually pretty nervous. Never pictured myself with two at once.. Think I've just gotta adjust to it! Very grateful though :cloud9:

DancingSheba, so sorry for your loss hunny!!! :hugs:

Pretty Please, yes, I totally forgot to update here!! I had an early scan on the 14th, last Saturday & they found two babies, both had HB's! :baby: I've got my first prenatal appt tomorrow!! They are fraternal so they won't look any more alike than normal siblings & they can be :twingirls:, :twinboys: or :oneofeach:

OMG FLoridaGirl thats AMAZING news how cool your expecting twinnies, im somewhat jealous. Dont know what im haveing yet but twins run in my mothers side so its possible.... think it would freak me out at the same time as be over excited .. thats just so cool all the best and look out belly your in for a biggun haha xoxo

Ezza, I was on Clomid, but my mom's side has a couple sets of twins too.. So YOU never know!! :D

Hey FloridaGirl! Massive congratulations on your fantastic news!! How doubly exciting!!!!!

thought i would update here too: had scan today, they didn't see anything other than the linning of my uterus has thickened and that i had two cysts on my right ovary but they said at only 4weeks that was considered acceptable... still didn't come out the appointment feeling too positive but during the appointment they kept positive and didn't say anything negative...

i've to go back to the infertility clinic in 4 weeks for another scan and see how i am getting on then, seems like such a long wait :( not updating my signature yet until i have it 100% confirmed and that its healthy pregnancy. my OH said i could buy pregnancy tests if i wanted to put my mind at rest to keep testing but no idea when i am going to see the midwife or that....

Hi everyone, I just got my BFP on Saturday! Had miscarriage on December 17th, I'm very greatful, albeit a little apprehensive, to be pregnant again my first cycle after.

I'm due September 23 according to my ov date! :)

Welcome and congrats buzzymomma :hi: that's wonderful you caught again so quickly, its understandable to be nervous but I think a lot of ladies have got preg straight away and there are no extra risks - of course we worry anyway don't we! xx

Hi everyone, I just got my BFP on Saturday! Had miscarriage on December 17th, I'm very greatful, albeit a little apprehensive, to be pregnant again my first cycle after.

I'm due September 23 according to my ov date! :)

Hiya! I had my LMP on December 17th and according to a few internet sites, am due betweent he 21st-25th September!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->