PAL - Due September 2012

Hello, i got my bfp on monday after a mmc and d&c in december, this is the second mmc we have had :( so im really excited to be expecting again, and pray this time everything is going to be alright, i am going to be scanned every 2 weeks due to a few mmc, im due 28th sep! And im sooooooo scared right now

Hi and welcome :hi: sorry for your losses, wishing you all the best, its good they are keeping an eye on you and doing regular scans :)

These first weeks are so scary aren't they, I just want to fast forward to 12 weeks and know everything is ok! x

so i rang the hosiptal the other day to try and get booked in for an early scan as the nurse told me wen i mc that as soon as i get preggas again call and book in for a scan just to be sure all is ok... so i rang and the nurse told me they dont do that anymore.... i only mc in oct so how can it change that quick..... im so annoyed at them i just want reassurance ... they said the only way to get a scan is if your bleeding or have bad pains pffft stoopid hospital IM SO BUMMED

good luck to all the new comers :)

Aww Ezza, :hugs: my doctors won't scan me until 12 weeks, and I really want an early scan. I realise I am too early now, but I want one for like 8 weeks!

Aww Ezza, :hugs: my doctors won't scan me until 12 weeks, and I really want an early scan. I realise I am too early now, but I want one for like 8 weeks!

yeha it sux ... dont they know we are worried sick and need some form of confirmation,.... silly nurses i know most of them are lovely and will help as much as possible and all nurses are amazing and do such a great job i just want them to help me NOW damn it... good luck trying to get an early scan for you babe

You ladies can't order a private scan? My DR wouldn't scan me either, so I went private.

Welcome to the new ladies :hi:

i have my next scan booked for 14th feb and also today i got pregnant 2-3 finally on my clearblue test i am actually 5 weeks pregnant today according to my LMP

You ladies can't order a private scan? My DR wouldn't scan me either, so I went private.

I probably could but dont know how much they are ... do you?? also I am at a new address for 2 weeks and not sure if i can get into a gp here (we are going home to AUS soon so unsure whether its worth me signing up or not. might investigate, if you could let me know what you paid (even though your in Florida) might give me an idea. cheers

i have my next scan booked for 14th feb and also today i got pregnant 2-3 finally on my clearblue test i am actually 5 weeks pregnant today according to my LMP

Yahoooooo how exciting you finally got the reassurance woot toot!! CONGRATS

So happy you got 2-3 weeks Lynne :happydance: I'm hoping my digis will have arrived today! xx

I probably could but dont know how much they are ... do you?? also I am at a new address for 2 weeks and not sure if i can get into a gp here (we are going home to AUS soon so unsure whether its worth me signing up or not. might investigate, if you could let me know what you paid (even though your in Florida) might give me an idea. cheers

I am based in the south of England and private dating scans cost £97 down here. Try going on some search engines and you should be able to find clinics that do it and price lists in your area.

Welcome to all the new ladies and congratulations - wishing you all happy and healthy 9 months of pregnancy xxx

Due sept 22. Had my first hcg checked and it was good. Back tonight, hoping it doubles.

Well, I've been feeling :sick: all day today, it's constant and horrid, but I am taking it as a good sign that this pregnancy is viable, as I didn't feel :sick: at all with my losses, and I was further on then!

I am based in the south of England and private dating scans cost £97 down here. Try going on some search engines and you should be able to find clinics that do it and price lists in your area.

thanks a bunch im googling as we speak!! i went and bought another digi test today just for my own reassurance and WHOOPIE i got PREGNANT 3+ yay!!

iv'e started my own preggo journal ladies so please feel free to stalk the more the merrier!!! i put it in my sig but cant seem to rename it so it just looks like a website address.

STALK AWAY !!

Stalker +1

My link is in my sig...also feel free to stalk away!!

thanks a bunch im googling as we speak!! i went and bought another digi test today just for my own reassurance and WHOOPIE i got PREGNANT 3+ yay!!

iv'e started my own preggo journal ladies so please feel free to stalk the more the merrier!!! i put it in my sig but cant seem to rename it so it just looks like a website address.

STALK AWAY !!

No probs - good luck with finding one. :) Congrats on the 3+ on the digi- will check out your journal in a bit. :) xx

Go into edit your signature, then put [*url=your link here] What you'd like to name it here [/url*]
Then just take out the stars :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"